What exactly do republicans have to offer blacks?

Trump has opened the door for more opportunities for blacks.

I mentioned the invite because some blacks are smart enough to know they’ve had opportunities for years.

Others choose to believe democrats. It’s what Candace calls the plantation.
What opportunities? Can you be specific?

Of course Blacks have had opportunities. The point is that those opportunities are few and far between, low quality, and less numerous than the ones white people get.
Are you having a problem with finding a job?
I never had problems finding a job until I figured out I didnt want to find one ever again. Now can you tell me what Drumpf has done for Blacks?
This is where you and I part ways.
While you look for others to pay your way, others take pride in what they’ve worked for.

I can only hope you’ll eventually stop being a lazy and a worthless black person. It’s not helping the BS you’ve been bitching about.
I cant help that you take pride in being an employee. I guess everyone has a station in life. I'd rather keep the profits my work generates. I hire people like you to make my coffee so I understand your mentality and mindset. You lack initiative, intelligence, and the know how to start your own business so you rationalize getting paid scraps and being told when and when not to be sick.
Wtf?
Is that your argument? I’m not well because I have a job? lol

How about the black doctor who invited me to watch her performing a robotic surgery?

You’re one of the many reasons why democrats have been losing. Just saying. :)

What opportunities? Can you be specific?

Of course Blacks have had opportunities. The point is that those opportunities are few and far between, low quality, and less numerous than the ones white people get.
I never had problems finding a job until I figured out I didnt want to find one ever again. Now can you tell me what Drumpf has done for Blacks?
While you look for others to pay your way, others take pride in what they’ve worked for.

I can only hope you’ll eventually stop being a lazy and a worthless black person. It’s not helping the BS you’ve been bitching about.
I cant help that you take pride in being an employee. I guess everyone has a station in life. I'd rather keep the profits my work generates. I hire people like you to make my coffee so I understand your mentality and mindset. You lack initiative, intelligence, and the know how to start your own business so you rationalize getting paid scraps and being told when and when not to be sick.
Wtf?

How about the black doctor who invited me to watch her performing a robotic surgery?

Its not an argument. Its an observation. In typical "employee for life" fashion you attack me for not wanting a job. What good reason would I have for giving up the freedom of owning my own business? However you still havent pointed out one thing Drumpf has done for Blacks.

What about her? Did Drumpf make her a doctor?

Thats amusing you think little ole me who is not a dem is responsible for any wins or losses they have incurred. :laugh:

This country will always have it’s share of nigs needing everything handed to them.

Wtf?

Its not an argument. Its an observation. In typical "employee for life" fashion you attack me for not wanting a job. What good reason would I have for giving up the freedom of owning my own business? However you still havent pointed out one thing Drumpf has done for Blacks.

What about her? Did Drumpf make her a doctor?

Thats amusing you think little ole me who is not a dem is responsible for any wins or losses they have incurred. :laugh:
Stop blaming your inability to become a productive member of society on Trump.

Looks Ike I’ve stepped into a circle of blacks needing to excuse themselves of being lazy
.:)

Ben Carson's mother was on welfare. Ben is not. Ben applied himself. No one held him back or promoted him. No one offered him a stethoscope because he was black. He worked to achieve his goal.
Ben showed you how to go from welfare to wealthy. Work hard. < a non partizan approach...

Carson showed me how to be a lawn jockey. Look son, there will be no listening to lectures from whites telling everybody to work hard when whites have been given most everything they have because of the government. OK?

th
So, whites havent worked for what they have, all gov handouts? You are delusional.

Where?

If they did I would of never left the Chicago area.

Everywhere. I lived/live in a dem city and I have all that. You just have to keep the racists from trying to take it from you.

Everywhere is where? Not interested in paying a higher cost of living/higher taxes.

Everywhere in the US. If I lived in a repub state I would be poor like everyone else in those states.

I'm not so sure about that. Poor is relative to the cost of living. I mean I have high property tax, High fuel costs, High medical insurance, High home insurance, High auto insurance, The market value of my home is about 500K but the same value in Missouri would be an immaculate near mansion while my house is a dump in comparison. So maybe people in Republican states are happy who knows?
You miss one simple reality in your example. You dont live in Missouri because you wouldnt be able to find a job there that would support your 500K home.

And why do you lie?

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?

Dems offer: Failed public schools, public housing, welfare, fatherless households. Wow. I might become a democrat, I didn't realize how awesome the democrat Party was
Yes we offer these things to poor black people but remember before the Supreme Court made republicans in red states give poor black women the same welfare they gave poor white women, republicans didn’t have a problem with welfare.

There is no democratic plantation. Blacks are able to think for ourselves. The two major reforms relative to racial equality of the last 60 years were democratic proposals. The overall platform of the democratic party deals with issues the large majority of blacks face. So what exactly does the republican party offer blacks?. We are free, so republicans don't offer that. So aside from the fact Lincoln signed a piece of paper 153 years ago, what does the republican party have to offer?
Blacks as voters are not following the party line. Therefore the Demo are importing a replacement for them....That is what I feel where I live.
Nonsense. Blacks in the 1980-1999 were making improvements because of liberal policies like affirmative action until bush’s many recessions leading up to his Great Recession. The Great Recession set a lot of people back. Not just black people.

The economic recovery began on Obama’s watch.

Now it’s time for more small business owners to hire more black people. I’m glad to see my company hired our first black since I’ve been there. It’s a good job. He will travel mon-fri but make $80k give or take.

I went to a manufacturing trade show. It was huge! No blacks. Except for the blacks that work for the hotels, convention center, Uber, restaurant,

I’d like to see blacks have more access to good jobs. I’d like companies to have job fairs at Detroit public schools. Not because they have to

Jobs, opportunity, freedom, prosperity.
Dems offer that too.

Where?

Everywhere. I lived/live in a dem city/state and I have all that. You just have to keep the racists from trying to take it from you.
I've always lived in Democrat controlled cities. Toledo, Chicago, Detroit. And in every one of them the Democrats are crushing people in the black neighborhoods. They're taxing the fuck out of them. Especially with the hidden tax imposed on them by the police and criminal justice system that is brutally enforced.

So why do they keep voting for the party that has oppressed them since it's inception rather than the party that emancipated them from the immoral chains of slavery and Jim Crow and granted them the right to vote?

Because they're fucking chumps. That's why.

That is one thing that Malcolm X undeniably got right.

Get woke, chumps.

Last edited:
Uuummmm... not sure if you're joking or what... unless you're just plain really stupid...

Jobs, obviously.

Dems offer that too.
Democrats are against the 1st and 2nd amendment, so, no, no they don’t offer that.

Repubs actively work against people of color and draw the support of racists. Why do white people wonder why more Blacks arent republican?

Really? Which party runs the inner cities? Oakland, Chicago, St. Louis, Boston, NY? Is it the Dems or the GOP?

Dems offer that too.

Where?

Everywhere. I lived/live in a dem city/state and I have all that. You just have to keep the racists from trying to take it from you.
I've always lived in Democrat controlled cities. Toledo, Chicago, Detroit. And in every one of them the Democrats are crushing people in the black neighborhoods. They're taxing the fuck out of them. Especially with the hidden tax imposed on them by the police and criminal justice system that is brutally enforced.

So why do they keep voting for the party that has oppressed them since it's inception rather than the party that emancipated them from the immoral chains of slavery and Jim Crow and granted them the right to vote?

Because they're fucking chumps. That's why.

That is one thing that Malcolm X undeniably got right.

Get woke, chumps.

Can you show us any major city that is properly run by Republicans and blacks are doing well? If not your bullshit about how democrats are doing a bad job is just that. Bullshit. This is a free market capitalistic system. We can't make corporations invest in poor black neighborhoods. When you conservatives pull your white flight, then turn around and blame Democrats because you won't hire black people? Your little schtick is too simplistic and idiotic I shouldn't have even given you a reply. It's like when I say Bill Clinton had a surplus. Sure it's easy to say liberals aren't doing a good job fixing poor black communities but can you show us where Republicans have?

And why don't you move out of those Democratically run cities? Probably because there is a lot of economic opportunity there for white people.

Detroit is pretty much owned and run by like 5 rich white men. They own all the valuable real estate. Detroit is back and booming again. But blacks aren't participating in the economic opportunities down there. Quicken loans is all young white people working there. The only jobs for blacks are maids and other minimum wage jobs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back