What ever happened to the Trump-Wall Street love affair?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Not long ago, Trump boasted that the rise in all segments of the stock market were all results of his "brilliant" economic strategies........But, since the beginning of this fall season, the market has dramatically dived.

Arguments are always made that when the market rises, presidents take the credit, and when it plummets, the causes are orphaned........ Are any of Trump's acolytes willing to admit that Trump's trade policies, tax scams, tariffs, and moronic assertions have contributed to the precipitous slides of Wall Street???

It's Hillary's fault the Dow is down for the year.

Trillion dollar deficits. Record spending. Tariff wars. Record high skyrocketing health care costs due to sabotaging Obamacare instead of replacing/reforming it.

Naaaah! Can't be because of any of that.

I blame Hillary.

• Banned
Trillion dollar deficits. Record spending. Tariff wars. Record high skyrocketing health care costs due to sabotaging Obamacare instead of replacing/reforming it.

I blame Hillary.

Well, there is also the AMAZING results of too much orange kool-aid drinking.....

Suddenly, our resident libtard loves Reaganomics.
Wall Street will never love Trump because WS loves slave labor.

Last edited:
Not long ago, Trump boasted that the rise in all segments of the stock market were all results of his "brilliant" economic strategies........But, since the beginning of this fall season, the market has dramatically dived.

Arguments are always made that when the market rises, presidents take the credit, and when it plummets, the causes are orphaned........ Are any of Trump's acolytes willing to admit that Trump's trade policies, tax scams, tariffs, and moronic assertions have contributed to the precipitous slides of Wall Street???
Trump policy started taking effect...

Suddenly, our resident rlibtard loves Reaganomics.
Wages were still quite stagnant last i checked.
You don’t get it.
I worked on Wall Street for 16 years; they’re all egotistical scum.
They love slaves.
Even when our economy adjusts to pre-Reagan, WS will want to go back to Raygun-omics.

You don’t get it.
They love slaves.
Even when our economy adjusts to pre-Reagan, WS will want to go back to Raygun-omics.
Who’s Trump staffing Mar-a-Lago with again?

You don’t get it.
They love slaves.
Yep...3 months of 300 Business Visas destroyed the US economy.
You must enjoy looking stupid.

You don’t get it.
They love slaves.
How many wall street folks you know that have 300 slaves? Oh well. Try to learn something as your Trump vote comes back to bite you in the ass. I had hoped you’d learned from your Dubya votes.

You don’t get it.
They love slaves.
How many wall street folks you know that have 300 slaves? Oh well. Try to learn something as your Trump vote comes back to bite you in the ass. I had hoped you’d learned from your Dubya votes.
You must have dementia as we have discussed this 300 Visas for 3 months issue at least 3 times in the last 6 months.
Embarrassed yet?
Of course not.

Yeah, your wacko buddies had to have their tens of millions of wetbacks...did you honestly think that wouldn’t happen?
Isn’t trump stopping them?

He sure is...do you support his efforts...or are you cool with the “stagnant wages”? You can’t have it all ya know.

Yeah, your wacko buddies had to have their tens of millions of wetbacks...did you honestly think that wouldn’t happen?
Isn’t trump stopping them?

He sure is...do you support his efforts...or are you cool with the “stagnant wages”? You can’t have it all ya know.
If he is then wages shouldn’t be stagnant if your theory was correct. I of course see it isn’t the lowest paid holding down wage. It’s he people with all the money obviously.

I blame Hillary.
Like I've stated before, Trump's Administration is simply Bush II's Administration...on steroids.

And remember how THAT ended up...

What-Will-Happen-With-Cryptocurrencies-in-the-Next-Economic-Crisis-890x395_c.jpg

I blame Hillary.
Like I've stated before, Trump's Administration is simply Bush II's Administration...on steroids.

And remember how THAT ended up...

What-Will-Happen-With-Cryptocurrencies-in-the-Next-Economic-Crisis-890x395_c.jpg
I was wondering why tech firms were hiring American graduates for the first time since 2004.

Forum List

Back