What does Trump and the GOP plan on doing with those 12,000 and growing number of children?

No one is talking about that.

Are they going to be held in detention forever?

Are Republicans going to quietly do away with them?

Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen was asked where are the little girls and toddlers and she said she did't know. In fact, she doesn't even know there's a policy.

Trump's DHS chief pretends there is no family-separation policy

We've only seen the few pictures the government gave the press. We haven't seen any toddlers or girls.

Extinguishing the Beacon of America

Has anyone heard what is going to happen to these children? There are reports that parents have been sent back without their children.
Soylent green brown?

Auction them off to pay for the Trumpybears' wall?

So that means you far left drones will bid and buy them because you need cheap slave labor?

Nope, holding them for ransom to build "The Wall"!

So that is a yes the far left needs their cheap slave labor because they can not use African Americans anymore!

Dirty 'Don' Doesn't care what happens to the kids, he just want his wall.

So that means you far left drones will bid and buy them because you need cheap slave labor?

So that is a yes the far left needs their cheap slave labor because they can not use African Americans anymore!

I take it that you're an open borders kind of person.

Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen was asked where are the little girls and toddlers and she said she did't know. In fact, she doesn't even know there's a policy.

We've only seen the few pictures the government gave the press. We haven't seen any toddlers or girls.

Has anyone heard what is going to happen to these children? There are reports that parents have been sent back without their children.
I'm sure the nutters on this board are hoping trump sends them to Gitmo.

What is the purpose of making such a ludicrus head statement? Compensating for something?

What is the purpose of making such a ludicrus head statement? Compensating for something?
Just ask some of your fellow nutters on here, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to see those kids sent to Gitmo. That is a fucking fact asshole. I'm betting you would be just fine with it, right?

Just ask some of your fellow nutters on here, I'm sure they'd be thrilled to see those kids sent to Gitmo. That is a fucking fact asshole. I'm betting you would be just fine with it, right?

That actually sounds good to you, doesn't it? People want to sent children to gitmo. You're mentally unbalanced. Your complex over your tiny dick is really getting to you, isn't it? You're an angry little runt

That actually sounds good to you, doesn't it? People want to sent children to gitmo. You're mentally unbalanced. Your complex over your tiny dick is really getting to you, isn't it? You're an angry little runt
And you are just another anonymous, gutless little coward on a message board. You are truly pathetic.

I oppose using kids as a bargaining chip for getting democrats to agree to pay for building a barrier wall. I support the regulated flow of goods and people across the boarder if that's what you mean. I support a more liberal immigration policy.

And you are just another anonymous, gutless little coward on a message board. You are truly pathetic.
And so begins the trolling on this thread.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I oppose using kids as a bargaining chip for getting democrats to agree to pay for building a barrier wall. I support the regulated flow of goods and people across the boarder if that's what you mean. I support a more liberal immigration policy.

That's a fair answer, thank you.

Being called pathetic by someone who says I want to send children to Gitmo. Chalk that one up to don't give a shit.

You're a five year old. Sparring with you is just holding your forehead little man while you swing in the air

How so? Obama closed Gitmo, remember?

Forum List

Back