What does Trump and the GOP plan on doing with those 12,000 and growing number of children?

No one is talking about that.

Are they going to be held in detention forever?

Are Republicans going to quietly do away with them?

Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen was asked where are the little girls and toddlers and she said she did't know. In fact, she doesn't even know there's a policy.

Trump's DHS chief pretends there is no family-separation policy

We've only seen the few pictures the government gave the press. We haven't seen any toddlers or girls.

Extinguishing the Beacon of America

Has anyone heard what is going to happen to these children? There are reports that parents have been sent back without their children.

Paul Ryan is working on a bill that will put them (and their families) ahead of legal immigrants for the next ten years.

He suggested giving them the green cards that would normally go to legal immigrants under regular circumstances ...
And suspending some legal immigrant green card offers until it balances out.

So reward the criminals and punish those doing it right. Good plan.

Sherman was right...he should have made a hard right at Savanah and continued to exterminate the Southern Filth that is polluting America. :113:

Homeland Security chief Kirstjen Nielsen was asked where are the little girls and toddlers and she said she did't know. In fact, she doesn't even know there's a policy.

We've only seen the few pictures the government gave the press. We haven't seen any toddlers or girls.

Has anyone heard what is going to happen to these children? There are reports that parents have been sent back without their children.
I'm curious....where are the girls....those going into the detention facilities are speaking up that they are only seeing boys.

Paul Ryan is working on a bill that will put them (and their families) ahead of legal immigrants for the next ten years.

He suggested giving them the green cards that would normally go to legal immigrants under regular circumstances ...
And suspending some legal immigrant green card offers until it balances out.

So reward the criminals and punish those doing it right. Good plan.

Well he asked what the GOP wanted to do about it ... The last I checked Representative Ryan would qualify.
Personally I think the plan sucks just about as much as the everything that ever comes out of Washington DC.

Did 12,000 kids suddenly appear on the border within the last 500 days? Why didn't lefties ask the tough questions during the Hussein administration?

Filthy Don is a Terrorist trying to negotiate with America.

You never answered what I thought was a good question earlier. What do we do with these kids as they cross the border illegally? What is your solution?
I have a solution. If they came with an adult they leave the US with that adult. If they didn’t or it turns out the adult is trafficking them they get shipped to their home country’s embassy so they can find family back home and ship them there.

IVANKA be best
  • Prominent voices in the media are pressuring White House senior adviser and first daughter Ivanka Trump to speak out against the administration's policy of separating children from their parents at the border.
  • In the last few days, media critics on both sides of the aisle have singled out Ivanka, who has championed issues affecting women and children.
  • "All those photos of crying children don't look so great on Instagram. Still, Ivanka, there is time to step up. You can do it. Be best," a Washington Post columnist wrote Sunday.
Prominent voices in the media are putting renewed pressure on Ivanka Trump, the president's adviser and eldest daughter, to speak out against the administration's policy of separating children from their parents after being detained at the border.

In a monologue on Friday, MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski sharply criticized Ivanka's silence on the crackdown given her position as an influential adviser on issues concerning women and children. Brzezinski referenced a photo Ivanka p osted on Instagram on Thursday of a "date night" with her six-year-old daughter, calling the move "more than tone deaf."

"When you have babies being taken away from their mothers, you have to ask why the counselor to the president — who was brought in to help the president create good policies surrounding women, parental leave, domestic policies that are important to women in this country — you have to ask why Ivanka Trump is so tone deaf to post a picture about her special day yesterday with her daughter," Brzezinski said.

I'm curious....where are the girls....those going into the detention facilities are speaking up that they are only seeing boys.
I would surmise that the vast majority are boys. The 10,000 that came across the border unattended were nearly all boys.

Filthy Don is a Terrorist trying to negotiate with America.

You never answered what I thought was a good question earlier. What do we do with these kids as they cross the border illegally? What is your solution?
I have a solution. If they came with an adult they leave the US with that adult. If they didn’t or it turns out the adult is trafficking them they get shipped to their home country’s embassy so they can find family back home and ship them there.

Works for me.

Sherman was right...he should have made a hard right at Savanah and continued to exterminate the Southern Filth that is polluting America. :113:
And your solution to the problem was exactly........

Why do you advocate treating people Luke shot in dictator style.
I have no idea what this means.
But, What I'm seeing is that you don't have a solution to the problem.
Just criticizing for the sake of your party.

He had his flakes ease the restrictions on child labor this year so he'll likely have all these children in these cages build the wall with mud bricks. And they'll be forced to make bricks without straw, having to glean the fields at night for straw stubble to make the bricks. And their tally shall not be one brick less.

Forum List

Back