What does the right offer America

View attachment 929666
This is a list of the top half of the list of the best educated states, Red states populate the bottom almost exclusively.
Why do you think that the right tries to not educate their population. It has to be done purposely I think. It is like they need to keep them stupid for some reason.

View attachment 929676HERE IS THE COMPLETE LIST -------https://wallethub.com/edu/e/most-educated-states/31075

This is a list of the top half of the list of the best educated states, Red states populate the bottom almost exclusively.

Now let's do cities!

Why do you think that the right tries to not educate their population. It has to be done purposely I think. It is like they need to keep them stupid for some reason.

Why do you think that the left tries to not educate their population? It has to be done purposely; I think. It is like they need to keep them stupid for some reason.

That's the only reason poor public-school students in Chicago can't read or do math.

Just 19% of low-income Chicago students in grades 3 through 8 met proficiency in reading and 11% in math in 2023. On average, the rate of proficiency for these students is seven percentage points lower in reading and math, respectively, compared to the average for all district students.

How does the survey determine who is red or blue? Virginia has a Republican Governor yet is blue on the chart. What does educated mean? A person with a HVAC certification is educated in something useful to society more so than say an 18th century literature major. But the later would be considered educated? Unfortunately some on the most taught people Ive ran across lack any form of common sense and are far from what I would call an educated person.
MA is considered very "blue," but the majority of voters are registered independents.

View attachment 929666

View attachment 929676HERE IS THE COMPLETE LIST -------https://wallethub.com/edu/e/most-educated-states/31075
I would have thought Michigan would be in the top half. I guess if you took out our black communities we'd be up there.

How does the survey determine who is red or blue? Virginia has a Republican Governor yet is blue on the chart. What does educated mean? A person with a HVAC certification is educated in something useful to society more so than say an 18th century literature major. But the later would be considered educated? Unfortunately some on the most taught people Ive ran across lack any form of common sense and are far from what I would call an educated person.
You guys pushed all those people into medical billing until you deluded the job market with them.

Soon plumbers won't make shit because you told everyone not to go to college but instead become a plumber or go into HVAC.

My grad school student tenants don't know how to flatten a cardboard box.
Jimmy Kimmel was asking young people how to write a letter. Like, where does the stamp go, where do you put the ship to and where do you put your address where it's coming from? Way too many smart young people didn't know. One of them was going to Harvard.

Red states populate the bottom almost exclusively

The 2024 definition of DUMB

Pro Israel Christian who cannot come close to defining the word "conservative" and does not understand BASIC FUCKING MATH

The more CROSSES around, the DUMBER the locals are....

View attachment 929666

they hate union teachers as well, that is what the "grooming" and "crt" slander is about.

they hate union teachers as well, that is what the "grooming" and "crt" slander is about.

What do you think is "good" about public education and the taxpayer funded homo rapists in the teachers unions....

View attachment 929666

Cut-and-paste with no Statistics background will always doom people like you.

This is the same statistic as the one that shows red states as more with crime BECAUSE of high density Blue Crime-infested cities.
You prove the opposite of what you think you prove

27 of Top 30 Crime-Ridden Cities Run by Democrats​

That pain is you shooting yourself in the foot
1712688245943.png

On a statewide level, they offer far higher rates of gun violence, on a federal level, they offer a coordinated effort to commit voter fraud unlike anything America has seen before.
Jimmy Kimmel was asking young people how to write a letter. Like, where does the stamp go, where do you put the ship to and where do you put your address where it's coming from? Way too many smart young people didn't know. One of them was going to Harvard.
do hey fo anything for themselves?
What do you think is "good" about public education and the taxpayer funded homo rapists in the teachers unions....
there are no more "union rapist"s in the teachers union than there are in the teamsters.

the far more numerous rapists that infest mar a lago are probably not unionized.

Most under-educated people, always claim to have a ton of common sense.

do hey fo anything for themselves?

there are no more "union rapist"s in the teachers union than there are in the teamsters.

the far more numerous rapists that infest mar a lago are probably not unionized.
Your grammar, punctuation, etc. suggests you barely passed basic English (K-12) if that.
Don't worry, many "highly educated" can't write correctly as well.

Perhaps there is a major problem with our educational system. The college educated people have been brainwashed.

Anyone who thinks Joe Biden is a good President has been taught what to think, not how to think.
Mastery of critical thinking skills are not required for most degrees.

Forum List

Back