What does the right offer America

View attachment 929666
This is a list of the top half of the list of the best educated states, Red states populate the bottom almost exclusively.
Why do you think that the right tries to not educate their population. It has to be done purposely I think. It is like they need to keep them stupid for some reason.

View attachment 929676HERE IS THE COMPLETE LIST -------https://wallethub.com/edu/e/most-educated-states/31075
Here's what the black bar left out;
26Pennsylvania51.382630

Also, use the State debt clocks to get a gauge on whether these states are profitable, or living off of the debt 'credit card";
"State Debt Clocks" tab - upper Left.

Further perspective would be the cities table from your same site/source;

Last edited:
View attachment 929666
This is a list of the top half of the list of the best educated states, Red states populate the bottom almost exclusively.
Why do you think that the right tries to not educate their population. It has to be done purposely I think. It is like they need to keep them stupid for some reason.

View attachment 929676HERE IS THE COMPLETE LIST -------https://wallethub.com/edu/e/most-educated-states/31075
This only shows that a lot of money has been spent on tuition, and a lot of time spent in the classroom, but no real gauge on actual and/or useful knowledge attained.

i.e., vast majority are not getting their money's worth.

View attachment 929666

To answer the question posed in your OP title, The Right are the vast majority of small business owners (employers), Free Enterprisers, many of the workers and employees involved in such, all being the major sources of Wealth Creation in America. i.e. the Right is the majority source of Wealth Makers.

The Left on the other hand, often filled with generic and non-specialized "college degrees" (pseudo-educated) tend to fill the ranks of the Takers and Fakers of Wealth. The non-profits and guv'mint jobs tend to be filled with these non-wealth producing members of American society.

I'm a teacher, and you seem to be implying that teachers are rapists.

Awwwww........denial again.

Why are America's kids totally incapable of basic math?

What do you teach, that left wing DRAG QUEENS are the only good white people????

Mastery of critical thinking skills are not required for most degrees.
For the money it costs to go to college you should at least learn critical thinking skills.

Of course if it was taught, many college grads would advise people to avoid taking useless college course to merely get a degree.

I remember working with an engineer who decided to work as a roofer after he left high school. He said one summer just about burned his brain out so he decided to go to college.

At least he picked a good career fired as an aerospace engineer. His two friends who worked on roofs with him that summer opened their own businesses and are doing even better than the engineer.

View attachment 929666

I think you cannot measure a societies education by how many people have college degrees. You measure a societies know how by how many people can change and repair tires, build things, fix things, produce food and other necessities and believe in personal responsibility and accountability. I have a nephew who is the only one of his four siblings to have not gone to college--his choice--but he could buy and sell the other four combined many times over. As a contractor and a rancher he has amassed a small fortune and managed it very well. So he doesn't have the formal education the others have, but is he less educated than the others? I don't think so. And yes he is on the right.

There are idiots and ridiculously extreme on the right of course, but those with common sense have to offer a sensible perspective of personal responsibility and accountability. They believe in a culture in which it is no crime to be poor, but the best and kindest thing that can be done for the poor is not giving them everything they need but give them the opportunity to earn it and thereby not only become less poor but have the pride and sense of self worth that they did earn it.

The sensible on the right believe in obeying the law and in personal liberty and that government should be small, efficient, effective and necessary and nothing else and that government should work for the people instead of seeing the people as the source of what the government wants for itself. The government should take nothing more from the people than what it absolutely has to have to do what is necessary.

The sensible on the right believe in live and let live and that every society should be allowed to be whatever it wants to be short of treading on the unalienable rights of people. And they support the MAGA vision of a strong, free, secure, prosperous America with maximum choices, options, opportunity for all.

Cut-and-paste with no Statistics background will always doom people like you.

This is the same statistic as the one that shows red states as more with crime BECAUSE of high density Blue Crime-infested cities.
You prove the opposite of what you think you prove

27 of Top 30 Crime-Ridden Cities Run by Democrats​

That pain is you shooting yourself in the foot
View attachment 929724
Fuck you worm if it is because of bliue city's you dumb fuck the worse crime states would be in blue states with blue cities not red state with blue citys as you are suggesting ,, this comment is way above your pay scale but people who can think will understand , you simply have shown your stupidity.

Here's what the black bar left out;
26Pennsylvania51.382630

Also, use the State debt clocks to get a gauge on whether these states are profitable, or living off of the debt 'credit card";
"State Debt Clocks" tab - upper Left.

Further perspective would be the cities table from your same site/source;
Thank you, the citys education level was very interesting and also speak lowly of red states and red city's

To answer the question posed in your OP title, The Right are the vast majority of small business owners (employers), Free Enterprisers, many of the workers and employees involved in such, all being the major sources of Wealth Creation in America. i.e. the Right is the majority source of Wealth Makers.

The Left on the other hand, often filled with generic and non-specialized "college degrees" (pseudo-educated) tend to fill the ranks of the Takers and Fakers of Wealth. The non-profits and guv'mint jobs tend to be filled with these non-wealth producing members of American society.
didn't even have to look up this one , it is total bullshit.

This only shows that a lot of money has been spent on tuition, and a lot of time spent in the classroom, but no real gauge on actual and/or useful knowledge attained.

i.e., vast majority are not getting their money's worth.
if you want I'l bring up more sources then you can read, showing how uneducated red states are , judged by every way possible. With metric of all direction and approach , Red states are stupid , that's the point that can't be argued.

By the way here is what red presidents get us
KxHyaXrujXzGoi-91laK6S-7bQkpnugMzLwyjbbo_q8mRi8ZIDzeg7EICgKOvKeGY7htFJFHrowTCkAP5TlsS4xiNv4dK6XfN8AvmZ08G0Wy91MJUhFMpiDEKvgRNFErBgBjWUVR4_uUjR_NvkO1ZIg

How does the survey determine who is red or blue? Virginia has a Republican Governor yet is blue on the chart. What does educated mean? A person with a HVAC certification is educated in something useful to society more so than say an 18th century literature major. But the later would be considered educated? Unfortunately some on the most taught people Ive ran across lack any form of common sense and are far from what I would call an educated person.
are you really this stupid. the answer it is simple and anyone with a brain could figure it out.

Cut-and-paste with no Statistics background will always doom people like you.

This is the same statistic as the one that shows red states as more with crime BECAUSE of high density Blue Crime-infested cities.
You prove the opposite of what you think you prove

27 of Top 30 Crime-Ridden Cities Run by Democrats​

That pain is you shooting yourself in the foot
View attachment 929724
I love these ones, when idiots jump right up to make sure everyone knows just how stupid they are.

if you want I'l bring up more sources then you can read, showing how uneducated red states are , judged by every way possible. With metric of all direction and approach , Red states are stupid , that's the point that can't be argued.
Liberals love to declare things that "can't be argued." Cuts out all that pesky "thinking" and "proof."

My state is only "Blue" because of a few counties which have high population urban areas, filled mostly with Leftist, DemocRATs, and parasites. In rural areas where true patriots reside and work to make wealth, they are far more knowledgeable than phony paper degree holding Blue parasites.

My state is only "Blue" because of a few counties which have high population urban areas, filled mostly with Leftist, DemocRATs, and parasites. In rural areas where true patriots reside and work to make wealth, they are far more knowledgeable than phony paper degree holding Blue parasites.

You are a clown by the way red sates are also the biggest welfare states . so doesn't that make you a complete idiot.

Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 19-01-48 Most & Least Federally Dependent States in 2024.png

Forum List

Back