what does the emblem on this protester's shirt mean ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
we all expect the communist vandals to deface and destroy what they deem offensive [so no surprise there] its what democrats [communist do] but during the interview i noticed the decal on the perps shirt ... it appears to be an ss style emblem and an upside down cross which is commonly seen in satanic symbols..... however i could be mistaken ...does any one on USMB know what the symbols on the blm protesters shirt stand for ?

we all expect the communist vandals to deface and destroy what they deem offensive [so no surprise there] its what democrats [communist do] but during the interview i noticed the decal on the perps shirt ... it appears to be an ss style emblem and an upside down cross which is commonly seen in satanic symbols..... however i could be mistaken ...does any one on USMB know what the symbols on the blm protesters shirt stand for ?

Why do Republican Communist/Marxist/Leninist/Stalinist/Maoist/Pol Potism/Castroist/(fill in the blank) get a pass when they destroy and deface? The symbols could stand for anything they deem to want to express. I have no idea..

The sign on her shirt means dumbass.
She says that all "Black lives are danger right now"
The stats do not support her claim.
She is too "woke" to understand that she has been exploited and manipulated.

Why do Republican Communist/Marxist/Leninist/Stalinist/Maoist/Pol Potism/Castroist/(fill in the blank) get a pass when they destroy and deface? The symbols could stand for anything they deem to want to express. I have no idea..

First, ask a Communist/Marxist/Leninist/Stalinist/Maoist/Pol Potism/Castroist what party they support not 1 will say Republican
Next the man should have went and bought a can of blue paint with a roller and painted over her shit instead of confronting her.

It most likely stands for, "Yes, I AM a racist, hateful, troublemaker". Thank you.

The sign on her shirt means dumbass.
She says that all "Black lives are danger right now"
The stats do not support her claim.
She is too "woke" to understand that she has been exploited and manipulated.

Yep. Good call.

What I could find-

Satanic "S" - Represents a lightning bolt that means "Destroyer". In mythology, It was the weapon of Zeus. Worn to have power over others. Also was worn by the feared SS of Nazi Germany.

Upside Down Cross - Symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus. Necklaces are worn by many satanist's. It can be seen on Rock singers and their album covers

Seems there is a Canadian ice cream franchise that uses it to make a mockery of Christianity-

is satanic. Because satanic symbolism is based on the inversion and the corruption of Christian symbols and Biblical references.

1596893389861.png

What I could find-

Satanic "S" - Represents a lightning bolt that means "Destroyer". In mythology, It was the weapon of Zeus. Worn to have power over others. Also was worn by the feared SS of Nazi Germany.

Upside Down Cross - Symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus. Necklaces are worn by many satanist's. It can be seen on Rock singers and their album covers

Seems there is a Canadian ice cream franchise that uses it to make a mockery of Christianity-

is satanic. Because satanic symbolism is based on the inversion and the corruption of Christian symbols and Biblical references.

View attachment 372554
thats what i thought ..... it seems the left has satanic elements in their party .

DiBlasio unilaterally determined that this moment in history is too important for the BLM vandalism of the street to go through the proper legal channels to get permits.

Don't you stupid fucking left wing lunatics understand that this is how fascism works.

What happened to “No one is above the law”?

So many of you dipshits call Trump a fascist and a Nazi. That’s exactly what DiBlasio is. He doesn’t have to follow rules because he is a fascist.

This is just more evidence they are not 'atheists' , just neo-pagans into human sacrifices and sexual deviancy, not 'rationalism'. Many of us already knew that, but it seems a lot of younger people are gullible and think they're being 'revolutionary n stuff'. I still can't make myself feel sorry for them, since if they weren't heavily trending toward verminous beliefs they wouldn't be roped in by such scum as BLM and black gang culture in the first place. Deport them all; plenty of decent replacements from countries that are genuinely oppressed, so no need to pander to insipid degenerate deviants.

What I could find-

View attachment 372554
Damn dude...good job.

Forum List

Back