what does the emblem on this protester's shirt mean ?

The BLM vandalism of the street in front of Trump Tower is illegal. It did not go through the permit process and should be removed.

Diblasio is not above the law.
It was permitted. :rolleyes:
we all expect the communist vandals to deface and destroy what they deem offensive [so no surprise there] its what democrats [communist do] but during the interview i noticed the decal on the perps shirt ... it appears to be an ss style emblem and an upside down cross which is commonly seen in satanic symbols..... however i could be mistaken ...does any one on USMB know what the symbols on the blm protesters shirt stand for ?

Both the lightning bolt and the upside down cross are symbols of rejecting Christ.

The upside down cross as well as the "broken cross" (peace sign) are satanic symbols of the church of satan"

and the fact that dem governors and mayors are restricting church gatherings while abortion clinics violent marxist bible burning protests are open for business.

Planned parenthood was allowed to stay open, as all other health care centers, with precaution measures for covid in place.

Churches were limited because they were indoors, could not provide 6 ft of separation as the CDC required for safety, and could not limit the indoor gatherings to 10 people....plus rituals like communion, and passing the plate for donations, makes them even more unsafe.... virtual church services or outdoor services should be allowed even during peaks of the virus imo.

The protesters, were outdoors, happened after States reopened, and they were wearing masks at that point.... any event outdoors, is 20 TIMES less likely to spread the virus.... it is 20 TIMES greater, inside to catch the virus...

I still think protest gatherings were a big mistake and although proven to be less likely to spread the virus, some virus was still spread by the crowds....it had to be....

Bullshit.

The BLM vandalism of the street in front of Trump Tower is illegal. It did not go through the permit process and should be removed.

we all expect the communist vandals to deface and destroy what they deem offensive [so no surprise there] its what democrats [communist do] but during the interview i noticed the decal on the perps shirt ... it appears to be an ss style emblem and an upside down cross which is commonly seen in satanic symbols..... however i could be mistaken ...does any one on USMB know what the symbols on the blm protesters shirt stand for ?

Both the lightning bolt and the upside down cross are symbols of rejecting Christ.

The upside down cross as well as the "broken cross" (peace sign) are satanic symbols of the church of satan"

and the fact that dem governors and mayors are restricting church gatherings while abortion clinics violent marxist bible burning protests are open for business.

Planned parenthood was allowed to stay open, as all other health care centers, with precaution measures for covid in place.

Churches were limited because they were indoors, could not provide 6 ft of separation as the CDC required for safety, and could not limit the indoor gatherings to 10 people....plus rituals like communion, and passing the plate for donations, makes them even more unsafe.... virtual church services or outdoor services should be allowed even during peaks of the virus imo.

The protesters, were outdoors, happened after States reopened, and they were wearing masks at that point.... any event outdoors, is 20 TIMES less likely to spread the virus.... it is 20 TIMES greater, inside to catch the virus...

I still think protest gatherings were a big mistake and although proven to be less likely to spread the virus, some virus was still spread by the crowds....it had to be....

Bullshit.

What was bull???

Bullshit.

What was bull???

Churches. We have communion and practice safety measures so your statement is false. Libs support anything anti American and anti Church, scumbags.

Bullshit.

What was bull???

Churches. We have communion and practice safety measures so your statement is false. Libs support anything anti American and anti Church, scumbags.

I read an article during the shut down that Catholic priests didn't think churches should open because they could not deliver communion safely, nor practice the 6ft.... They had a priest who kept church opened and a whole bunch of p parishioners caught covid, priest might have died or someone did? So during the lockdown they thought not operating was the right thing.

You seem too angry and full of hatred, to be a follower of Christ, a Christian?

Last edited:
Where are the cops? Deface a BLM logo and the cops are there immediately to arrest you, this bitch has enough time to write a paragraph on the street on the blue lives matter and not a cop to be seen. Fuck Black Lies Matter and their supporters

DiBlasio has 30 cops defending an ILLEGAL VANDALISM of a NYC Street.

Just fucking amazing that retard liberals slurp this shit up with a straw and smile while they swallow.

DiBlasio is a filthy POS the same as the California Governor and the LA Mayor.

indoors ? i would say that a wallmart super center has a lot more people and money passing through on a daily basis ! and what about all of the contaminated items other people touched on the shelves !!! you badly want those untraceable mail in ballots dont you !

with the the recent bible burning's in Portland it is no stretch that the upside down cross on her shirt is a satanic symbol .
Is holding the bible upside down satanic too?

No.
56c693612e52651d008b8240

indoors ? i would say that a wallmart super center has a lot more people and money passing through on a daily basis ! and what about all of the contaminated items other people touched on the shelves !!! you badly want those untraceable mail in ballots dont you !

Yeah, allowing grocers to stay open as essential stores, helped Wal-Mart big time, while mom and pops had to close.... that wasn't thought out well, at all!!! Way up here though, it was never jammed packed... people actually stayed sheltered at home, for the most part.

Mail in ballots are traceable now though, with scanable tracking.... don't know if all states are doing it?

I use no excuse, mail in voting, every election.... it's always been legal here... I LOVE IT! Love getting the ballot, and researching the candidates ahead of time.

There are not that many states that can afford to mass mail all ballots to every registered voter though, outside of the 5 or so states that have only mail in vote with no in person voting....

I don't think you should fret over it.... most states will likely continue to be, by request.

Republicans will greatly benefit by mail in voting during this pandemic... They got an awful lot of old farts that support Trump, especially up here and especially, in Florida... a State he must have, to win.

with the the recent bible burning's in Portland it is no stretch that the upside down cross on her shirt is a satanic symbol .
Is holding the bible upside down satanic too?
no holding it upside down is not paying attention ! an upside down cross emblem purposefully sown or drawn on a shirt is satanic and so is the bible burning your side did in portland .

Yeah, allowing grocers to stay open as essential stores, helped Wal-Mart big time, while mom and pops had to close.... that wasn't thought out well, at all!!! Way up here though, it was never jammed packed... people actually stayed sheltered at home, for the most part.

Mail in ballots are traceable now though, with scanable tracking.... don't know if all states are doing it?

I use no excuse, mail in voting, every election.... it's always been legal here... I LOVE IT! Love getting the ballot, and researching the candidates ahead of time.

There are not that many states that can afford to mass mail all ballots to every registered voter though, outside of the 5 or so states that have only mail in vote with no in person voting....

I don't think you should fret over it.... most states will likely continue to be, by request.

Republicans will greatly benefit by mail in voting during this pandemic... They got an awful lot of old farts that support Trump, especially up here and especially, in Florida... a State he must have, to win.

I'm old enough to remember the stories of past elections of Democrat precinct bosses all of the sudden coming up with trunks full of ballots majically when the Democrat in the race was losing...

Do I trust Democrats to be above board with elections, hell no. Especially how badly they want this to happen, and their bent to 'do whatever it takes' including cheating, to get Trump out...

At this point I am a no on mail in....

I'm old enough to remember the stories of past elections of Democrat precinct bosses all of the sudden coming up with trunks full of ballots majically when the Democrat in the race was losing...

Do I trust Democrats to be above board with elections, hell no. Especially how badly they want this to happen, and their bent to 'do whatever it takes' including cheating, to get Trump out...

Franken won when someone found a box of uncounted ballots in their trunk.:auiqs.jpg:

yep and one of those times it happened in Chicago during the Nixon Kennedy race !

Forum List

Back