what does the emblem on this protester's shirt mean ?

Where are the cops? Deface a BLM logo and the cops are there immediately to arrest you, this bitch has enough time to write a paragraph on the street on the blue lives matter and not a cop to be seen. Fuck Black Lies Matter and their supporters

we all expect the communist vandals to deface and destroy what they deem offensive [so no surprise there] its what democrats [communist do] but during the interview i noticed the decal on the perps shirt ... it appears to be an ss style emblem and an upside down cross which is commonly seen in satanic symbols..... however i could be mistaken ...does any one on USMB know what the symbols on the blm protesters shirt stand for ?

What I could find-

Satanic "S" - Represents a lightning bolt that means "Destroyer". In mythology, It was the weapon of Zeus. Worn to have power over others. Also was worn by the feared SS of Nazi Germany.

Upside Down Cross - Symbolizes mockery and rejection of Jesus. Necklaces are worn by many satanist's. It can be seen on Rock singers and their album covers

Seems there is a Canadian ice cream franchise that uses it to make a mockery of Christianity-

is satanic. Because satanic symbolism is based on the inversion and the corruption of Christian symbols and Biblical references.

View attachment 372554

Amazon think it's okay to sell it even BUT they REMOVE All Lives Matter stuff. Filthy pigs.

1596896769373.png

This is just more evidence they are not 'atheists' , just neo-pagans into human sacrifices and sexual deviancy, not 'rationalism'. Many of us already knew that, but it seems a lot of younger people are gullible and think they're being 'revolutionary n stuff'. I still can't make myself feel sorry for them, since if they weren't heavily trending toward verminous beliefs they wouldn't be roped in by such scum as BLM and black gang culture in the first place. Deport them all; plenty of decent replacements from countries that are genuinely oppressed, so no need to pander to insipid degenerate deviants.

We ALWAYS knew they were Satanists, they just never have had BALLS to openly admit it and so gave the horsecrap about being Athiest, ALL Athiests are Satanists because if you are without Our Lord then your soul can ONLY be with Satan. If you REJECT Jesus Christ as The ONLY Messiah and as the ONLY path to Salvation then you are the Enemy.

we all expect the communist vandals to deface and destroy what they deem offensive [so no surprise there] its what democrats [communist do] but during the interview i noticed the decal on the perps shirt ... it appears to be an ss style emblem and an upside down cross which is commonly seen in satanic symbols..... however i could be mistaken ...does any one on USMB know what the symbols on the blm protesters shirt stand for ?

Also this, apparently . . . although it's not exactly the same.

demozon-inverted-cross.jpg

Where are the cops? Deface a BLM logo and the cops are there immediately to arrest you, this bitch has enough time to write a paragraph on the street on the blue lives matter and not a cop to be seen. Fuck Black Lies Matter and their supporters

DiBlasio has 30 cops defending an ILLEGAL VANDALISM of a NYC Street.

Just fucking amazing that retard liberals slurp this shit up with a straw and smile while they swallow.

Liberals, can we get a list of those who are above the law?

Is it anyone you agree with politically? Is that how it works?

Yesterday we had them basically supporting the human filth who were attempting to burn alive police officers inside a police building. They are Satan's Children, they are beyond evil, they MUST be DESTROYED, they WILL be DESTROYED. Deus Vult.

Both the lightning bolt and the upside down cross are symbols of rejecting Christ.

The upside down cross as well as the "broken cross" (peace sign) are satanic symbols of the church of satan"

Yesterday we had them basically supporting the human filth who were attempting to burn alive police officers inside a police building. They are Satan's Children, they are beyond evil, they MUST be DESTROYED, they WILL be DESTROYED. Deus Vult.

How they were not all rounded up and charged with a count of attempted murder for every person in the building is beyond me.

But, just like Nadler says....the riots are a myth!!:auiqs.jpg:

Notice how these filthy Leftist hypocrites always DEMAND that Rightists condemn things and how on Twitter and Facebook the Leftist Troll Bots STALK Rightists DEMANDING they condemn things BUT the Leftist filthy hypocrites are SILENT about:

Their friends rioting, their friends burning, their friends looting, their friends attempting to MURDER innocent peoples, their friends ACTUALLY murdering innocent peoples eg. that woman who was shot dead by the feral Blacks for REFUSING to say Black Lives Matter.

It's beyond time that ALL Rightists take a stand and NOT condemn ANYTHING when these filthy hypocrites DEMAND we condemn something, just either REMAIN SILENT or tell them NO and to GTFO. You fight fire WITH fire. Period. They have ONLY got as far as they have because too many Rightists have Cucked out, the time to STOP the Cucking out is yesterday ALREADY. Let's do it. No Mercy, No Apologising and at ALL times DEFEND ALL other Rightists, NEVER attack another Rightist no matter what they might SAY or DO. United We Stand. Divided We Fall. Let's STAY UNITED. Period.

How they were not all rounded up and charged with a count of attempted murder for every person in the building is beyond me.

But, just like Nadler says....the riots are a myth!!:auiqs.jpg:

Yes disgusting.

Is Nadler that fat dwarf? I think he is and he's also a Communist. Who cares what he thinks.

"This offends me "

Freaking everything offends left loons.

Grow the fck up, entitled bitches

Who raised you?

"Who raised you?"

Not sure who raised them, but at some point the spirit of Satan has entered their ENTIRE bodies, there is DEEP evil within them, not to mention EXTREME mental illness within them.

If idiots like her is our future we're doomed beyond belief

"This offends me "

Freaking everything offends left loons.

Grow the fck up, entitled bitches

Who raised you?

"Who raised you?"

Not sure who raised them, but at some point the spirit of Satan has entered their ENTIRE bodies, there is DEEP evil within them, not to mention EXTREME mental illness within them.

If idiots like her is our future we're doomed beyond belief

The ENTIRE Western World needs a MASSIVE Exorcism.

The BLM vandalism of the street in front of Trump Tower is illegal. It did not go through the permit process and should be removed.

Diblasio is not above the law.
It was permitted. :rolleyes:

Both the lightning bolt and the upside down cross are symbols of rejecting Christ.

The upside down cross as well as the "broken cross" (peace sign) are satanic symbols of the church of satan"

and the fact that dem governors and mayors are restricting church gatherings while abortion clinics violent marxist bible burning protests are open for business.

The BLM vandalism of the street in front of Trump Tower is illegal. It did not go through the permit process and should be removed.

Diblasio is not above the law.
It was permitted. :rolleyes:

and the fact that dem governors and mayors are restricting church gatherings while abortion clinics violent marxist bible burning protests are open for business.

Planned parenthood was allowed to stay open, as all other health care centers, with precaution measures for covid in place.

Churches were limited because they were indoors, could not provide 6 ft of separation as the CDC required for safety, and could not limit the indoor gatherings to 10 people....plus rituals like communion, and passing the plate for donations, makes them even more unsafe.... virtual church services or outdoor services should be allowed even during peaks of the virus imo.

The protesters, were outdoors, happened after States reopened, and they were wearing masks at that point.... any event outdoors, is 20 TIMES less likely to spread the virus.... it is 20 TIMES greater, inside to catch the virus...

I still think protest gatherings were a big mistake and although proven to be less likely to spread the virus, some virus was still spread by the crowds....it had to be....

Why do Republican Communist/Marxist/Leninist/Stalinist/Maoist/Pol Potism/Castroist/(fill in the blank) get a pass when they destroy and deface? The symbols could stand for anything they deem to want to express. I have no idea..

Commie/Marxist/and the rest you mentioned are libtards operating system not Republicans. You are not only confused, you are delusional.

Forum List

Back