What does Rubio's water drinking and Obama's problem he's not emperor have in common?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
They both represent the utterly disgusting BIAS of the MSM!

A Google search of "Obama want to be emperor" 3,490 results.

“This is something I’ve struggled with throughout my presidency. The problem is that I’m the president of the United States,
I’m not the emperor of the United States. My job is to execute laws that are passed.”
Obama: ?The Problem Is I?m Not The Emperor Of The United States? | Conservative Byte

Yet A Google search of "Rubio drinks water"About 514,000 results

MSNBC Replays Rubio Water Sip 155 Times in One Day!!

For you people that are going to be voting in 2014 for the 10 Senate seats up for grabs..
REMEMBER two things:

Obama wants to be emperor!

The MSM wants him to be emperor!

Please consider EVERYTHING you hear from the MSM as biased towards facilitating Obama to become emperor!

The facts are so glaringly clear... Since Tuesday evening 514,000 comments about Rubio drinking water..
yet less then 3,490 comments about Obama's regretting he's not emperor on 2/14/13!

Wake up Americans before Obama negates the Twenty-second Amendment to the United States Constitution ...
"qualified Americans prohibited from running for President under terms of the amendment more then two terms"!

Representative Jose Serrano (D-NY) introduced a bill Friday which would abolish term limits on the U.S. presidency.
H.J. Res. 15 seeks to repeal the 22nd Amendment, and if passed, would allow President Obama to become the first president since Franklin Roosevelt to run for a third term.

Yet how many of those "Objective" "professional" "journalists" are putting these pieces together?
Where are the Woodward/Bernsteins today ?

OH WAIT that was a GOP President!!!

The ONLY hope to keep Obama from repealing and running a 3rd term and becoming an emperor are you folks that still believe in MSM as providing objective journalism! THE MSM won't!

If you voters in 2014 starting today read your papers and watch your TV, see how POSITIVE the MSM present Obama!

NO negative news will come in to harm the Messiah!

You 2014 voters... the MSM look upon Obama as a god!

The editor of NewsWeek Evan Thomas thinks so...
Well, our job is to bash the president, that's what we do." --
Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington,
February 2, 2007.Newsweek's Evan Thomas: 'Our Job Is To Bash the President' | NewsBusters

But Obama????
I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
Evan Thomas on Hardball, June 5, 2009.
Newsweek?s Evan Thomas: Obama Is ?Sort of God? | NewsBusters

Maybe some folks actually understand the concept of context.

Just a thought.

So Obama's wistfulness that as an Emperor he just can order people should be taken in context of what he was saying?

Doesn't alter the FACTS that Rubio's water intake caused shocks and horrors 14,728% more then Obama's wishing to be emperor from the totally BIASED totally smitten by Obama smoothies... !

That is what I'm pointing NOT the context because FEW folks understand context... the majority of Obama supplicants ONLY hear/read positives from the MSM and you people are generally 30 second sound bites, ADD sufferers!
People like you and they are not qualified to vote because YOU are driven by total infatuation for Obama, the Messiah!

People like you totally ignored reading his book where he tells you what fools you are because HE uses "tricks" "tactics"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

And that's how you come across... so happy to find the black man well-mannered!!!

What does Rubio's water drinking and Obama's problem he's not emperor have in common?

I dunno, one is an apple and one is an orange...?

last-year-obama-said-he-was-50-this-year-he-sais-he-is-51-which-is-it-obama.jpg

Um, OK.

Guess this is just another ecuse to rant about "Obama sucks and the media hates real 'Mericans" so have fun with it.

...and I guess this is just another case where a liberal can't come up with a decent rebuttal so he makes fun of the opponent (not the point) and says toodle-loo, goodbye.

What a wimpish, ineffective cop out! No wonder you people have been diagnosed as "simple minded, convenient idiots"! Perfect for the Occupy (and shit on) movement!:cuckoo:

The reason why Obama's comments only piss off the birthers and other assorted mouth-breathers is because a) mainstream people recognize context and b) mainstream people overwhelmingly support Obama's policies on immigration, which is what he was answering from that young woman who sent in a video question during his Google chat thing.

Do any of you teabagging morons actually believe an Emperor or a Dictator would have a Google chat open to the public?

The concern the young woman had was that intelligent young people are among those being unfairly deported. Obama would like to see some of that changed, but he admitted to her that his job is to work within the laws that are already on the books and can't just do whatever he wants even if he'd love to be able to just enforce the highly popular Dream Act.

The Dream Act, originally a Republican President's plan for fairness and a pathway to citizenship for illegals that would've caused them to flock to that party is now seen as the workings of a fascist President who wises to be Emperor.

God, are teabaggers and birthers retarded or what?

Jose Serrano should introduce a companion bill attached to the insanity he proposes: Term limits for representatives and senators, because, sure as hell, it is the LACK of term limits for these moldy, overpriced and useless fossils is the cause of America going to the dogs.

If two terms are good enough for president, it should be good enough for senators.

Three terms for representatives would a good start.

Forum List

Back