What does it mena when new (young) adults are talking about the NSA?

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
I noticed the last few days at my job, the youngest employees (18-20) aren't talkin about partying and clubbing on their free time, they are talking about the NSA watching their cellphone, iphone, e-mail and other creepy things.

Some of them have even asked me to tell them exactly what's going on, because I've communicated in the past how the government considers US citizens to be the enemy and that's why they've been seeking to disarm the populace.

One worker at my job, who used to believe that only the government should have guns, now agrees that this is looking like Nazi Germany, he also happens to be JEWISH, just like me, and I had told him months ago that the US government was heading towards a Fascist/Communist state.

Now he's looking to acquire a shotgun...

I'm surprised you talk politics at work.

Anyhow...

It's called the Snowden effect. :eusa_whistle:

It was well known I carry a shotgun in my car, so when the gun grabbing went on from December to March, I got a lot of shit from my co-workers. I live in New York, the kingdom of gun pussydom.

(I had opened my trunk once to get an umbrella and someone recognized that I had a gun case with a gun inside, shit ensued)

Last edited:

Anyhow...

It was well known I carry a shotgun in my car, so when the gun grabbing went on from December to March, I got a lot of shit from my co-workers. I live in New York, the kingdom of gun pussydom.

(I had opened my trunk once to get an umbrella and someone recognized that I had a gun case with a gun inside, shit ensued)
Now the NSA knows.....

Anyhow...

I'm curious as to what part of New York that allegedly happened in. Please don't tell me Upstate or Eastern Long Island...................

Tell them the truth.

"There is a party in america called "the republicans" under the previous administration with George Bush, he and his fellow republicans constructed and enacted a bill called "the patriot act". Under this bill, it allows the federal government to crap all over the constitution to issue warrantless searches and to invade your privacy, and also created the department of homeland security, the nation's own police force dedicated to overlooking it's people.
The republican party feels that ignoring the constitution to enact a police state, big government oversight that is reading your text messages, listening in on your phone calls, going through your e-mails, and watching where you go will make you "safer"

Last edited:
Tell them the truth.

"There is a party in american called "the republicans" under the previous administration with George Bush, he and his fellow republicans constructed and enacted a bill called "the patriot act" which allowed the federal government to crap all over the constitution to issue warrantless searches and to invade your privacy.
The republican party feels that having the government overlooking everything you do will make you "safer"

Then tell them how the democratic president Barack HUSSEIN Obama signed an extension of the patriot act,signed the NDAA into law which allows for indefinite detention of US citizens,issued the first order to murder US citizens with drones without trial or charge,I am sure there is more shit we can add to the pile...

I noticed the last few days at my job, the youngest employees (18-20) aren't talkin about partying and clubbing on their free time, they are talking about the NSA watching their cellphone, iphone, e-mail and other creepy things.

Some of them have even asked me to tell them exactly what's going on, because I've communicated in the past how the government considers US citizens to be the enemy and that's why they've been seeking to disarm the populace.

One worker at my job, who used to believe that only the government should have guns, now agrees that this is looking like Nazi Germany, he also happens to be JEWISH, just like me, and I had told him months ago that the US government was heading towards a Fascist/Communist state.

I hope your co-workers have some other reliable sources of information. Seriously!

Idiot Pub dupes in the making...ANOTHER BS RW "scandal"...Much worse under Bush/CHENEY...

They sure weren't Dem dupes. Dem dupes love being spied on. Makes 'em feel loved.

The right wing idiots think having tanks rolling down the streets and cameras looking in their windows means "safety"

Yep. Between the left wing partisan tools and the right wing partisan tools we're pretty much fucked.

The blind leading the blind.

Forum List

Back