What do you think of Trump donating this quarters salary to the heroin crisis?

Sure he can afford it. But symbolism is the greatest attribute .

Trump donates 3rd-quarter salary to help fight opioid crisis

Anybody unhappy about this here? Well what did the Bush's Clinton, and Obama cough up?
It should have went towards something that is more fruitful. Helping others that don't want your help, isn't fruitful. Most of them that are in treatment centers just want the free fix. That is why nobody wants a methadone clinic in their neighborhood. He should donated to a program that helps children in need of a computer. That it will give them something to do at home. That they will not have to go over to their friend's home that has. Computers will keep them at home and off the streets, especially if they are living in a rough city like Chicago. Give them software that are fun and educational which that will entertain them until bedtime.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what other charities/organizations has he reached out to?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The National Park service. National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Veterans Administration. Education Department. Small Business Administration. Department of Transportation. U.S. Department of Agriculture. Office of the Surgeon General.

He promised to take no salary. He can't legally do that so he donates his salary every quarter.
Thank you. :) :) :)

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what other charities/organizations has he reached out to?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The vets?...God bless you too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There's probably a list somewhere. He gives his quarterly salary to a different org each time.

God bless you three and our leader always!!!

Holly

Anybody unhappy about this here? Well what did the Bush's Clinton, and Obama cough up?
It should have went towards something that is more fruitful. Helping others that don't want your help, isn't fruitful. Most of them that are in treatment centers just want the free fix. That is why nobody wants a methadone clinic in their neighborhood. He should donated to a program that helps children in need of a computer. That it will give them something to do at home. That they will not have to go over to their friend's home that has. Computers will keep them at home and off the streets, especially if they are living in a rough city like Chicago. Give them software that are fun and educational which that will entertain them until bedtime.
Sad to say, give these kids a free computer and they will sell it. LAUSD tried giving every child a tablet. The tablets were sold and started showing up at swap meets.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The National Park service. National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Veterans Administration. Education Department. Small Business Administration. Department of Transportation. U.S. Department of Agriculture. Office of the Surgeon General.

He promised to take no salary. He can't legally do that so he donates his salary every quarter.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There's probably a list somewhere. He gives his quarterly salary to a different org each time.

Holly
Happy blessed holidays to you and yours. You have a very sunny disposition.

Sad to say, give these kids a free computer and they will sell it. LAUSD tried giving every child a tablet. The tablets were sold and started showing up at swap meets.
Don't forget the knuckleheads who tried to sell them on Craigslist and got the S beat out of them for their trouble in a Walmart parking lot.

This isn't that complicated. It's just one way that Trump shows his love and compassion for his country. Action speaks louder than words.

I'd like to see the kenyan give all his salaries back since he was never legally eligible to hold the office anyway.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Holly
Happy blessed holidays to you and yours. You have a very sunny disposition.
Thank you. I try. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The kids are not the ones that are selling it. It is their drug addict parents whom Pres.Trump has donated his 3rd-quarterly salary to. That is why they should donate bright psychedelic colored desk top computers, that no one will want to buy. And it will be too much for them to carry, that the drug addict parents will get tired of going door to door trying to sell them and getting the door slammed in their faces

anigif_sub-buzz-32670-1516617156-7.gif

The kids are not the ones that are selling it. It is their drug addict parents whom Pres.Trump has donated his 3rd-quarterly salary to. That is why they should donate bright psychedelic colored desk top computers, that no one will want to buy. And it will be too much for them to carry, that the drug addict parents will get tired of going door to door trying to sell them and getting the door slammed in their faces

anigif_sub-buzz-32670-1516617156-7.gif
I wish I were as naive as you are.

Don't forget that kids with computers will need Internet access! They will also need tech support after they drop it for the 40th time since breakfast.

I worked in a school that provided notebook computers to every student. About 10% of the parents refused to allow their kids to have them because they could not afford the repairs if it was damaged. Another 30% had no Internet access at home, so they were good doorstops. Those who did have them had so many tech issues with them they spent most of the time in the school repair shop where one person took care of a thousand computers.

The next year, it was dropped because it wasn't working!

I'd like to see the kenyan give all his salaries back since he was never legally eligible to hold the office anyway.

Repeating the same old tired, disproven "birther" arguments is a real winner! Keep up the good work, dumbass!
That's right, join right in with the leftists pushing this proven forgery like the nasty little jack off obama loving cock sucker you are.

Get a life, ya pathetic mouth breathing trailer trash.

This isn't that complicated. It's just one way that Trump shows his love and compassion for his country. Action speaks louder than words.
Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary
  1. With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

Repeating the same old tired, disproven "birther" arguments is a real winner! Keep up the good work, dumbass!
That's right, join right in with the leftists pushing this proven forgery like the nasty little jack off obama loving cock sucker you are.

Get a life, ya pathetic mouth breathing trailer trash.

Forgery? Why would anyone go back and try all of the bullshit needed to fake his birth location? I cannot stand obama but I have had enough of you fucktard birthers! If you had any response, you would have done so. That just proves you are intellectually inferior to most sentient life.

Trump Has Spent $115 Million On Golf Trips ― Or 287 Years Of Presidential Salary
  1. With his Thanksgiving vacation, President Donald Trump’s golf hobby has now cost Americans an estimated $115 million in travel and security expenses ― the equivalent of 287 years of the presidential salary he frequently boasts about not taking.

Of that amount, many hundreds of thousands ― perhaps millions ― of dollars have gone into his own cash registers, as Secret Service agents, White House staff and other administration officials stay and eat at his hotels and golf courses.

So, these expenses includes his trips to his home? Typical libtard bullshit is all you have. No one says they have to stay on the Trump properties or eat there. They get paid the same no matter where they eat. Did you ever consider it just might be the best or cheapest place?

The Air Force investigated the crew that stayed at his resort in Scotland and found that they actually saved the government money by staying there. Of course, doesn't mean anything to a libtard like you!

Forum List

Back