What do you think of Trump donating this quarters salary to the heroin crisis?

BREAKING NEWS: In response to President Trump donating his 3rd-quarter salary to help fight the opioid crisis, the Democratic Party today announced their support for heroin production, distribution, and use. "It is the duty of every patriotic American to buy and use heroin," Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said. "We must send a message to President Trump that his opposition to agriculture, independent sales, and small business will not stand."

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what other charities/organizations has he reached out to?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The National Park service. National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Veterans Administration. Education Department. Small Business Administration. Department of Transportation. U.S. Department of Agriculture. Office of the Surgeon General.

He promised to take no salary. He can't legally do that so he donates his salary every quarter.

I was a little surprised to see that lefties support opioid culture so much. They don't want the opioid crisis to end.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what other charities/organizations has he reached out to?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There's probably a list somewhere. He gives his quarterly salary to a different org each time.

Sure he can afford it. But symbolism is the greatest attribute .

Trump donates 3rd-quarter salary to help fight opioid crisis

Anybody unhappy about this here? Well what did the Bush's Clinton, and Obama cough up?
He is a fraud, and I spit on his PR stunt.

Thanks for asking!
You always seem so miserable. Or am I just seeing you at these times by chance.
Good grief, do you EVER stop whining? Get yourself together, man.

Anybody unhappy about this here? Well what did the Bush's Clinton, and Obama cough up?

Thanks for asking!
Whining?? Dude! I've never responded to you once. But you respond to me with nothing but insults. You already lost before you even typed.

Thanks for asking!
Yeah. I mean, it's not like he makes a real difference, like you do, by posting angrily and anonymously on the internet.
I think Indiana is better suited for the bottom 3 boards where the crazies and sodomites dwell.

MNYJGUEN4YPFKK43QCOYI2AQEI.png

Thanks for asking!
Whining?? Dude! I've never responded to you once. But you respond to me with nothing but insults. You already lost before you even typed.

Forget about him, he is all negative all the time. Trump could save the life of a million Democrats and he’d bitch because one was a blue blood Democrat. He cry’s, bitches and moans about everything, then when you respond he stupidly thinks you are crying, bitching and moaning.

Forum List

Back