What do you think Hell is like ?

Stann

Platinum Member
Jul 26, 2021
The popular Christian version of Hell is a fiery pit, void of Mercy, filled with endless torment. Is this what you believe it to be ? Before someone asks me, I'd have to tell you what I believe Heaven is like. I believe Heaven and Hell exist in the same place. A parallel universe of non-corporeal, pure energy beings. God is one with us, not separate as he is here as he is here in the physical universe. I don't believe that for a minute but most people on earth do. In this parallel universe ( I call it the Universe of Light ), God ( all of us ) bask in the warmth and beauty of the light. Hell exists for some, they exist in the fringes of the parralel universe, far from the light, it's warmth and beauty not even perceptible anymore, hopelessly existing, if you could call it that, in the darkness and the cold. This is my spirituality, religion if you wish to call it as such. Now, please don't be shy and tell me what your beliefs about Hell are. All are welcome. No judgment by me here, but I can't vouch for the other posters on here. If you choose not to express yourself that's perfectly fine with me. Have a great day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.

The popular Christian version of Hell is a fiery pit, void of Mercy, filled with endless torment. Is this what you believe it to be ? Before someone asks me, I'd have to tell you what I believe Heaven is like. I believe Heaven and Hell exist in the same place. A parallel universe of non-corporeal, pure energy beings. God is one with us, not separate as he is here as he is here in the physical universe. I don't believe that for a minute but most people on earth do. In this parallel universe ( I call it the Universe of Light ), God ( all of us ) bask in the warmth and beauty of the light. Hell exists for some, they exist in the fringes of the parralel universe, far from the light, it's warmth and beauty not even perceptible anymore, hopelessly existing, if you could call it that, in the darkness and the cold. This is my spirituality, religion if you wish to call it as such. Now, please don't be shy and tell me what your beliefs about Hell are. All are welcome. No judgment by me here, but I can't vouch for the other posters on here. If you choose not to express yourself that's perfectly fine with me. Have a great day and have a great life. Thanks, Stan.
so far hell has been reading another of your threads,,,

If rapists, murderers and child molesters can get into heaven simply by accepting Jesus in their hearts the moment before they die, then heaven would be filled with rapists, murders and child molesters, so i would agree that heaven would be hell. Literally every man who has ever been on death row would be in heaven, and they are the worst of the worst.

Satan rules hell, according to the bible Satan rules earth until the second coming so Earth is hell.

hell is like living in a
city with a democrat mayor

when u die your flesh is left behind so if you go to a firey pit there is no flesh to be burned

I'm thinking it's like a beach resort somewhere nice.

Warm, never gets too cold, never gets too warm.

If rapists, murderers and child molesters can get into heaven simply by accepting Jesus in their hearts the moment before they die, then heaven would be filled with rapists, murders and child molesters, so i would agree that heaven would be hell. Literally every man who has ever been on death row would be in heaven, and they are the worst of the worst.
you will have plenty of company then

both can not exist its either or - the whole point for life on Earth is to prove which is their choice if accomplished to free their spirit in pursuit of the Everlasting.

New Topics

Forum List

Back