What Do You Think God Should Have Done With These People?

The Bible should be cancelled.
LOL. Not even if the earth and heaven disappear, Christ's words will never disappear...
Those words were written by other men. Jesus didn’t have a secretary.

He had several. One being Nicodemus, the most accomplished and revered men of his time. Read what he had to write. Nevertheless:
Your word, O LORD, is everlasting; it is firmly fixed in the heavens.

Who were these other men you think wrote the book? How is it that we have not uncovered the true identity of these masters of deceit, that wrote the book that has sold more than none other over the centuries? How did those guys know that the Jews would revert to their original language after becoming a nation in one day? No other displaced nation has ever done so... Who are these luminaries you speak of?
Bof, if you want to believe fairy tales are true, go ahead and live in a fantasy world where an invisible dude will punish me if I don’t follow a book.
My guess is that you don't believe American history books either.
The Bible isn't a history book. Ex: No worldwide flood has ever been found.
Actually it is. And other things as well.
The Creation story is wrong as well.
You've never studied it. You haven't given any thought to the origin questions.
There was no light until around 400 million years after the theoretical Big Bang. And the stuff about on each day... it never happened like that. Not my story, don't blame me.
It's an allegorical account, dummy. Not a science textbook.
Not what most bible believers think. Making you a heretic. :biggrin:

No one. You don't understand the message of the account. You never tried to.
I'm saying that god kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden for having hetero sex, and then labelled them as sinners and blamed everything bad on them.
And I am saying that is an idiotic understanding. It's your loss, not mine.
It is what it is. Own it.
I do own it. And your life will be the sum of your choices. The best you can hope for is to suffer without complaint. Which doesn't seem likely because you are a complainer. All critical theorists are.
Is there ANYTHING you don't know is a fact without proof?

LOL. Not even if the earth and heaven disappear, Christ's words will never disappear...
Given your intellectual prowess on religion, I'm actually surprised you didn't think he did.
You’re just jealous because you feel compelled to worship an invisible magician like the intellectual midget that you are.
Compelled? No. Blessed. My cup runneth over with an abundance of riches.
You may be successful (isn't everyone on the internet?), but you still believe in an invisible magician who poofed everything into being from nothing and will punish me if I don't follow a book.
Success is measured in different ways. While I have been financially successful that wasn't really what I was talking about. But it's not that hard to tell the contenders from the pretenders.

Again.... your premises are false so your conclusions are false. You have never attempted to give this any serious thought so your posts show you have never given this any real thought. But that is your mistake to make and your consequences to suffer. Faith is not about dying. Faith is about living. You think you are alive but your behaviors only reveal misery, suffering and failure which is why you lash out.
So believing in an invisible magician who poofed everything into being from nothing and will punish me if I don't follow a book, will fix this?
Again... I wouldn't believe in God either based upon your perception of God. You have never put any effort into it and it shows.
What's wrong in what I said because in a nutshell, that's it.
Everything. You didn't one thing correct because you aren't trying to, Taz. It's obvious.
It's how it reads. I see what I see. I can't make shit up like you do.
You see what you want to see, Taz.
"Let there be light". God only jumped in 400 million years after the BB. Slacker.

They were dealing with each other unjustly Jeremiah 7:5

They were oppressing foreigners Jeremiah 7:6

They were oppressing the fatherless {orphans} and
widows {the defenseless} Jeremiah 7:6

They were killing innocent people Jeremiah 7: 6

They were stealing, murdering, committing adultery and
committing perjury in the courts
Sounds like the current republican ideology.

Given your intellectual prowess on religion, I'm actually surprised you didn't think he did.
You’re just jealous because you feel compelled to worship an invisible magician like the intellectual midget that you are.
You may be successful (isn't everyone on the internet?), but you still believe in an invisible magician who poofed everything into being from nothing and will punish me if I don't follow a book.
Success is measured in different ways. While I have been financially successful that wasn't really what I was talking about. But it's not that hard to tell the contenders from the pretenders.

Again.... your premises are false so your conclusions are false. You have never attempted to give this any serious thought so your posts show you have never given this any real thought. But that is your mistake to make and your consequences to suffer. Faith is not about dying. Faith is about living. You think you are alive but your behaviors only reveal misery, suffering and failure which is why you lash out.
So believing in an invisible magician who poofed everything into being from nothing and will punish me if I don't follow a book, will fix this?
Again... I wouldn't believe in God either based upon your perception of God. You have never put any effort into it and it shows.
Everything. You didn't one thing correct because you aren't trying to, Taz. It's obvious.
You see what you want to see, Taz.
"Let there be light". God only jumped in 400 million years after the BB. Slacker.
You don't understand what you read because you have never tried to understand the context of what was written and why it was written.

I'm saying that god kicked Adam and Eve out of Eden for having hetero sex, and then labelled them as sinners and blamed everything bad on them.
I do own it. And your life will be the sum of your choices. The best you can hope for is to suffer without complaint. Which doesn't seem likely because you are a complainer. All critical theorists are.
I explain what things are to arrive at my beliefs. You criticize what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe without every examining what you believe. You practice critical theory. You don't have arguments for what you believe. You have arguments for what you don't believe.

What could possibly go wrong with a strategy like that. :lol:

Many have tried, like Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc.

You know, all the people that you have pictures of hanging on your wall.
lol. Buncha lightweights. It'll take The Woke to bring it down.

I’m sure the intolerant lefties would love to get rid of all thought that doesn’t meet their criteria, sort of like Germany back in the 30’s and 40’s.

He had several. One being Nicodemus, the most accomplished and revered men of his time. Read what he had to write. Nevertheless:

Who were these other men you think wrote the book? How is it that we have not uncovered the true identity of these masters of deceit, that wrote the book that has sold more than none other over the centuries? How did those guys know that the Jews would revert to their original language after becoming a nation in one day? No other displaced nation has ever done so... Who are these luminaries you speak of?
Bof, if you want to believe fairy tales are true, go ahead and live in a fantasy world where an invisible dude will punish me if I don’t follow a book.
There was no light until around 400 million years after the theoretical Big Bang. And the stuff about on each day... it never happened like that. Not my story, don't blame me.
I don't give much thought to others labeling me, Taz. I've done my due diligence.

I also don't shy away from discussions on the meaning of ancient man's accounts. I hold my own just fine.

I explain what things are to arrive at my beliefs. You criticize what you don't believe to arrive at what you do believe without every examining what you believe. You practice critical theory. You don't have arguments for what you believe. You have arguments for what you don't believe.

Nobody's ever asked me what I believe. But ya, I have arguments against your nonsense.

Nobody's ever asked me what I believe. But ya, I have arguments against your nonsense.
Prove it. Show me your arguments for what you believe rather than criticizing what you don't believe.

I don't give much thought to others labeling me, Taz. I've done my due diligence.

I also don't shy away from discussions on the meaning of ancient man's accounts. I hold my own just fine.
Ya, anything that makes no sense is allegorical. A total cop-out, lol.

No. Just the ones that were obviously written in an allegorical manner like modern day fables, dummy.

lol. Buncha lightweights.

Buncha lightweights? How many people have you brought down? Anything you say here is forgotten by the next post.

It's taking a while, but religion is slowly being abandoned. Especially by smart people.

Like you :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:?
Scientists Aren’t Religious, So Why Should You Be?
Millennials Are Leaving Religion And Not Coming Back

First, we know you're a lightweight b/c you can't explain it in your own words.

Second, only four in ten millennials left (and they could come back when they're older).

As for your first link, it's from 2007 (old as yer pud) and today's scientists are mostly atheist. We still have creation scientists which the article ignored.

Another fail on your lightweight part.

There's no such thing as a creation scientist, b/c creation can't be proven scientifically.

And you can't deny, and didn't, that people are leaving religion in droves, because science has shown it to be wrong about way too many things.

That's your ignorance or a lie. I read a thread today that showed creation happened. You know Einstein's equation E=mc2 (squared). Humans can turn matter into energy, but they can't turn energy into matter m=E/c2 (squared). Thus, that is scientific evidence of God. How else did the universe, Earth, and everything in it come to be. It goes to show you and your atheist scientists are wrong, wrong, wrong and evolution is just a theory.

If that's scientific evidence of god, then you should have no problem linking me to a REAL science sight that says this. And none of your fake creation science nonsense, they are NEVER based on science, just the same twisted illogical nonsense that you just put forward.

Just because science hasn't completely solved the Big Bang mystery doesn't mean that it automatically points to an invisible being who rules over everything. C'mon brah, get a grip.

You just got pw3nd and exposed as someone who doesn't know science. Do you know what c2 (squared) is? How can someone make that? Second, what did the matter to energy (which humans can do) create?

I don't want to waste time talking to the scientific illiterate dumbarse which many posters here think you are.

what did the matter to energy (which humans can do) create?
you have never proven there was ever a time physical matter has not existed in the universe - except of course the moment of cyclical singularity, the transformation of energy back to matter. a moment of complete transition for past to a new present.

You've never heard of the discovery of the CMB as proof?

It goes to show that atheists and their scientists just make things up as they go along and evolution is JUST A THEORY, i.e. lots of made of stuff.

Buncha lightweights? How many people have you brought down? Anything you say here is forgotten by the next post.

It's taking a while, but religion is slowly being abandoned. Especially by smart people.

Second, only four in ten millennials left (and they could come back when they're older).

As for your first link, it's from 2007 (old as yer pud) and today's scientists are mostly atheist. We still have creation scientists which the article ignored.

There's no such thing as a creation scientist, b/c creation can't be proven scientifically.

And you can't deny, and didn't, that people are leaving religion in droves, because science has shown it to be wrong about way too many things.

That's your ignorance or a lie. I read a thread today that showed creation happened. You know Einstein's equation E=mc2 (squared). Humans can turn matter into energy, but they can't turn energy into matter m=E/c2 (squared). Thus, that is scientific evidence of God. How else did the universe, Earth, and everything in it come to be. It goes to show you and your atheist scientists are wrong, wrong, wrong and evolution is just a theory.

If that's scientific evidence of god, then you should have no problem linking me to a REAL science sight that says this. And none of your fake creation science nonsense, they are NEVER based on science, just the same twisted illogical nonsense that you just put forward.

Just because science hasn't completely solved the Big Bang mystery doesn't mean that it automatically points to an invisible being who rules over everything. C'mon brah, get a grip.

You just got pw3nd and exposed as someone who doesn't know science. Do you know what c2 (squared) is? How can someone make that? Second, what did the matter to energy (which humans can do) create?

I don't want to waste time talking to the scientific illiterate dumbarse which many posters here think you are.

HOLY OBFUSCATION BATMAN!!

So you can't link me. Got it. All you have is fartsmoke.

As usual you can't answer my questions (only two) so until you can a link won't help you. We've discovered not much can help you as you just keeping making sh*t up. It fits why evolution is just a theory.

I never said that God created the BB. You're just too stupid to know what you're reading... like the bible.

Science doesn't know where and how the BB came from. So you invented an invisible magic man to fill the gap. What a rube.

No, we discovered you were the braggadocio who ended up being the lightweight. Now, you're denying what atheist scientists have claimed. It is obvious you can't put 2+2 together.

"Atheist" scientists say they can't yet see all the way back to the BB, so only have THEORIES, for lack of any hard evidence. But lack of hard evidence never bothered you. Too bad. A little more critical thinking is in order.

Well those are dumb atheist scientists since they have discovered the CMB as proof that the universe had a beginning. Next, the universe had to have energy for matter to form and expand. What do you know... God created space, light (EMS), and separated the light from dark to form night and day (24-hrs) for the Earth.

On the other hand, your side made up a fairy tale. It's the atheist religion disguised as science, i.e. wrong and fake science.

Last edited:

what did the matter to energy (which humans can do) create?
you have never proven there was ever a time physical matter has not existed in the universe - except of course the moment of cyclical singularity, the transformation of energy back to matter. a moment of complete transition for past to a new present.

It goes to show that atheists and their scientists just make things up as they go along and evolution is JUST A THEORY, i.e. lots of made of stuff.

and that has what to do with an everlasting cyclical bb event ...

not all scientist are christians or atheist - there are a few who adhere to the religion of antiquity as prescribed, emphatically but never bother with reality when there is a book of forgeries and fallacies written to make certain people believe their worldviews are all their is. whatever that may be. just make good with the messiah they're equally sure to be their best buddy. bond.

And yet you said God kicked Adam and Eve out of the Garden for having hetero sex. Which by the way, He created their "parts" for just that thing, coded it into their DNA and told them to use them and multiply.
You have a comprehension problem... :uhoh3:

No. Just the ones that were obviously written in an allegorical manner like modern day fables, dummy.
The ones you cherry picked, ball licker.

HOLY OBFUSCATION BATMAN!!

So you can't link me. Got it. All you have is fartsmoke.

As usual you can't answer my questions (only two) so until you can a link won't help you. We've discovered not much can help you as you just keeping making sh*t up. It fits why evolution is just a theory.

I never said that God created the BB. You're just too stupid to know what you're reading... like the bible.

Science doesn't know where and how the BB came from. So you invented an invisible magic man to fill the gap. What a rube.

No, we discovered you were the braggadocio who ended up being the lightweight. Now, you're denying what atheist scientists have claimed. It is obvious you can't put 2+2 together.

"Atheist" scientists say they can't yet see all the way back to the BB, so only have THEORIES, for lack of any hard evidence. But lack of hard evidence never bothered you. Too bad. A little more critical thinking is in order.

Well those are dumb atheist scientists since they have discovered the CMB as proof that the universe had a beginning. Next, the universe had to have energy for matter to form and expand. What do you know... God created space, light (EMS), and separated the light from dark to form night and day (24-hrs) for the Earth.

On the other hand, your side made up a fairy tale. It's the atheist religion disguised as science, i.e. wrong and fake science.

Scientists admit that they can’t see all the way back to the BB. Whatever you make up about it, is just that, made up. But maybe you’re not smart enough to figure that out. Too much fake religion.

Forum List

Back