What do you think about the insurrectionists?

The aftermath of the Insurrection is still with us. On one hand, USA has much worse Safety Network then UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ. On the other hand, many Americans are proud of living in a Superpower.

At least 20,000 insurrectionists have been arrested and 10,000 received severe penalty. What is your opinion of these people?
I feel kinda bad for most of them. They really believe the con, and they’re so full of rage and fear that they felt that actually had to act, or fall to Evil and Satan and The Commies.

It ain’t funny. It’s tragic.

Still, 246 years later many people suffer as a result of their Insurrection.

Yes we could have called it insurrection day, but we don't....

You want us to recognize the ugly side of our gaining independence, try>>>>Sons of Liberty - Wikipedia

Of further interest to you may be that only 3% of Americans went along with it.

As to safety nets equated to a function of government, all the countries you mention have them , mainly comprised of large overbearing over taxing, over legislating, over reaching, over surveilling freedom crushing governmental sources.

Most also operate towards the wishes of their oligarchs, just as America does

Short version, in 246 years we've gone from seeking independence, to being almost totally dependent via subjugation of the above entities whom have managed , after a few centuries, to be celebrating what's manifested into a contra productive if not inversely proportional ideal

Choose whatever historic metric you'd like......government growth and power will result in the same scenario.....

Happy Dependence day

~S~

He's parroting the leftist elitist mantra that our revolution was bad and the world would be better off if the crown had remained in power. They claim slavery would have ended sooner and the world would be a more profitable and equitable place for all. They ignore the lead Americans played in all of the trends that led the west to the path of prosperity. There is no point engaging with these idiots.

He's parroting the leftist elitist mantra that our revolution was bad and the world would be better off if the crown had remained in power. They claim slavery would have ended sooner and the world would be a more profitable and equitable place for all. They ignore the lead Americans played in all of the trends that led the west to the path of prosperity. There is no point engaging with these idiots.

I have to admit, that's a pretty ignorant premise for a thread, even for USMB. :auiqs.jpg:

I feel kinda bad for most of them. They really believe the con, and they’re so full of rage and fear that they felt that actually had to act, or fall to Evil and Satan and The Commies.
They broke their loyalty to King George III. They started a war with tens of thousands losses.

The aftermath of the Insurrection is still with us. On one hand, USA has much worse Safety Network then UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ. On the other hand, many Americans are proud of living in a Superpower.

At least 20,000 insurrectionists have been arrested and 10,000 received severe penalty. What is your opinion of these people?
My opinion is on the radical democrats who have abused their power to the extreme in order to round up anyone and everyone who disagrees with them and charge them with crimes, as if we lived in Nazi Germany. Yes, our democracy is at stake and very tenuous.

My opinion is on the radical democrats who have abused their power to the extreme in order to round up anyone and everyone who disagrees with them and charge them with crimes, as if we lived in Nazi Germany. Yes, our democracy is at stake and very tenuous.
I disagree with Conservatives on many issues.
I disagree with Progressives on many (other) issues.

I definitely oppose Progressive Totalitarianism. Ironically, it fits very well with American History of disregard for Human Rights.

Strangely people on this forum have almost forgotten about the Insurrection anniversary.

As the result of the Insurrection, Americans do not have a Safety Network, which people in UK, Canada, Australia, and NZ do have.
I haven't forgotten. Im celebrating Armed Insurrection Day today!!!!!

God Bless America!!!!

I assume you are talking about the tens of thousands of ANTIFA / BLM radicals that looted, beat up and burned during the presidential election in order to make ballot workers cheat on the election. I know of no other insurrection other than delusional talk from Nancy Pelosi.

What do you think about the insurrectionists?​

Biden, Pelosi, Waters, Warren, AOC, Schiff, Swalwell, Garland, & the others should be arrested and thrown into DC Gitmo....

Forum List

Back