Video: Ilhan Omar booed off stage by 10,000 at Somali concert in Minnesota this weekend

Is she getting booed because of the anger directed at her party due to inflation, your border and risk of a recession, or other reasons?

Is she getting booed because of the anger directed at her party due to inflation, your border and risk of a recession, or other reasons?

Someone did something. Tell ya what, my Canadian friend: I will gladly trade her to your country for something. What do you have? Some Canadian bacon? Maybe some Canada Dry ginger ale? Maple syrup?

Make me a deal here.

Well, I know I won't see that on the local Twin Cities news.

I was going to email the link to the video to Omar's congressional email address. But you have to go through some verification BS to make sure you're in her district.

Oh well. It was the thought that counted.

Probably booing her because she hasn't moved far enough to the left lately.
Yeah, probably hasn't kept her promise to overthrow the gobment...yet...

I'd also be willing to be that beech has Lord Voldemort hiding out in the back of her doo-rag.

I was going to email the link to the video to Omar's congressional email address. But you have to go through some verification BS to make sure you're in her district.

Not a single mention of this in the news here yet.
Because ALL of her supporters are rich white liberals like the manicured talking heads.
She has done nothing locally as she plays a loud token mouthpiece for the DNC.

Someone did something. Tell ya what, my Canadian friend: I will gladly trade her to your country for something. What do you have? Some Canadian bacon? Maybe some Canada Dry ginger ale? Maple syrup?

Make me a deal here.
Trade? Ha, we'd have to throw in a bounty of precious resources of our own to entice any country into taking her.

Three letters. V-P-N :)

Trade? Ha, we'd have to throw in a bounty of precious resources of our own to entice any country into taking her.

Ok then. I'm prepared to throw in 5 free Mike Lindell My Pillows to the first country that takes her.

Ok then. I'm prepared to throw in 5 free Mike Lindell My Pillows to the first country that takes her.
Hahaha. Let the bidding begin.

One condition you forgot to mention. They have to keep her too

That area is pretty liberal. I wonder why they turned on her? There must be something else going on that didn't make the national news.

New Topics

Forum List

Back