What do You Like Most About Biden

1. His taxes on home owners.

2. His new taxes on property inheritance that will force your kids to sell the house to pay the tax. (This optional question only applies only to the working class as democRats have no class at all.

3. His wide open border policy that increases illegals entering the US to unrestricted with all the benefits that comes with it?

4. His policy of the complete destruction of the Second Amendment, a part of the Constitution, the Amendment that allows us to keep the other Amendments that will fail. he appointed a convicted felon to lead.

5 His hunting down half the nation to 'make them pay' for using the other Amendments?

6. His policy that helps a citizen of this nation? Oh, that's right, he hasn't any policies that help an American Citizen

7. His great new policies with our ally Red China?

8. His Taiwan who? policy?

9. his policy on civil war that nothing about it will be civil and the fucking of the document he has taken oath after oath to honor and protect?

10. His cutting the military democrats do so well at?

I know this is not a complete list so feel free to add any I may have missed of his great policies.
What a great post allowing democrats to fully tell what makes bidden a GREAT MAN every little detail of even what makes a man. I will bet on it not one who voted for him will say a word. If they do it will be some bullshit as 47 years in politics he has done nothing but made himself rich. When most voters can produce long list of why they voted for a person you democrats draw a blank and this will prove it. You would save America a lot of wasted time if you believed in the Constitution that has lasted 250 years. If not at least have the common courtesy to just die.

Q. What do You Like Most About Biden

A. President-Elect Biden is the antithesis of Donald Trump

2. His new taxes on property inheritance that will force your kids to sell the house to pay the tax. (This optional question only applies only to the working class as democRats have no class at all.

3. His wide open border policy that increases illegals entering the US to unrestricted with all the benefits that comes with it?

4. His policy of the complete destruction of the Second Amendment, a part of the Constitution, the Amendment that allows us to keep the other Amendments that will fail. he appointed a convicted felon to lead.

5 His hunting down half the nation to 'make them pay' for using the other Amendments?

6. His policy that helps a citizen of this nation? Oh, that's right, he hasn't any policies that help an American Citizen

9. his policy on civil war that nothing about it will be civil and the fucking of the document he has taken oath after oath to honor and protect?

I know this is not a complete list so feel free to add any I may have missed of his great policies.
What a great post allowing democrats to fully tell what makes bidden a GREAT MAN every little detail of even what makes a man. I will bet on it not one who voted for him will say a word. If they do it will be some bullshit as 47 years in politics he has done nothing but made himself rich. When most voters can produce long list of why they voted for a person you democrats draw a blank and this will prove it. You would save America a lot of wasted time if you believed in the Constitution that has lasted 250 years. If not at least have the common courtesy to just die.
He doesn't have an obsession with golf or Twitter. That's a big plus right there.

Worse....tween girls
Like Trump??

The thing I like most about Biden is that he has not eaten a live baby on a televised broadcast.
View attachment 416598

I like this kind of stuff.

Pzzztttt! That is not a baby. It's a TODDLER!
Less fat content. Dr Recommended !

He doesn't have an obsession with golf or Twitter. That's a big plus right there.

Worse....tween girls
Like Trump??

No, child.....The Pedo Biden

Worse....tween girls
Like Trump??

No, child.....The Pedo Biden
No childs behind left... I've heard that before. Pizza tonight !

you left out his under the table business dealings and payoffs with communist china while VP.lol

Biden is a Moderate and a Pragmatist.

After four years of Drama and self induced crisis, Biden is a welcome respite.

He also returns American credibility around the world.
Oh, wait, so we get to just make shit up?

Biden offers a return to normalcy after four years of bizarre craziness.

We have had enough of Trump
I agree, if "normalcy" is corrupt Democrats, and you've had enough of a President working for the American people.

Not one Biden supporter can say why he supports him without mentioning Trump.

Not one Biden supporter can say why he supports him without mentioning Trump.
Buttt catcher is the classic USA hater.

The thing I like most about Biden is that he has not eaten a live baby on a televised broadcast.
View attachment 416598

I like this kind of stuff.

Pzzztttt! That is not a baby. It's a TODDLER!
He ages them first.

With fava beans and a fine Chianti, fo shizzle.

Forum List

Back