What do you call an idiot with a stimulus check in their hand. Seriously do you know?

A lot of people need the money. Some don't. Tramp!!

It was only less than two years when we had the best economy most Americans ever experienced, and people still needed more money. People need more money today, ten years from today, fifty years from today. People will need more money tomorrow, ten years from tomorrow, and fifty years from tomorrow.

Due to the pandemic.

It was only less than two years when we had the best economy most Americans ever experienced,
That was more like 4 years ago. The tRump economy was a slippery slope that was only slowed by his giveaways to the wealthy and megacorps and the billions the fed pumped into the markets on the sly.

Taking less from people is not a giveaway. When the virus hit the US, we had a million more jobs than Americans who could work them. That's never happened in my life. There was no slippery slope. Business and consumer confidence was extremely high and everybody was doing better.

We have been throwing trillions at the "financial crises" for years. People only seem to care now that those at the lower end of the economy are benefitting.
Republicans have been telling us "a rising tide lists all boats" for decades, they just forget to mention that a real rising tide works from the bottom up, not the top down.
There is no way to lift dems on meth
Good thing that tends to be a republican thing.
Stay there in denial

A lot of people need the money. Some don't. Tramp!!

It was only less than two years when we had the best economy most Americans ever experienced, and people still needed more money. People need more money today, ten years from today, fifty years from today. People will need more money tomorrow, ten years from tomorrow, and fifty years from tomorrow.

Due to the pandemic.
What pandemic

Due to the pandemic.

Due to the pandemic or Democrat policies because of the pandemic?

Due the pandemic, Bush Jr gave them out and so did Obama due to Bush Jr.

Yes its just not for the Chinese and businesses.

A "stimulus" check is not intended to be a form of Corona Virus relief. That is whole separate package of measures directed at people with specific needs, e.g., supplements to unemployment checks.

The stimulus checks are intended to be spent within our economy - on AMERICAN-MADE goods and services. Spending the money "foolishly" is perfectly OK. Paying down credit card debt or back rent is not exactly the desired use of the money, but we all do what we must do, and money is, after all, fungible.

While it would have been nice to make the checks "means tested" (I don't need one), the administrative hassles with such an initiative would be significant enough to delay the checks, which would have been counterproductive.
Lord have mercy...the checks are meant to be funneled into the chinese and billionaires pockets as they have raised the prices most all goods increasing their profit margin. Buffet is out bragging of this effect in the business papers--he just keeps jacking up prices while all these idiots getting these checks just keep paying it.

2) "benefit" of the check also helps destroy the US economy long term making China richer and more powerful. The debt and servicing costs will be enough to destroy us.

3) The inflation from both 1 and 2 will ensure that all especially the poor suffer as the stimulus money runs out, but prices will stay up. If you aren't paying off your bills and credit cards---you are truly fucked. As are those who RENT instead of own homes now------RENT will be soaring up in most places.

4) I pay taxes---I pay a shit load ...............I didn't get jack shit........so not only do I get to pay taxes, I don't get the stimulus, but I also get to pay higher prices for everything as well with my grandchildren being forced to also pay for this stupid corrupt chit making buffet and the chinese happy knowing that my elderly mother who has very little would starve to death literally with the upcoming inflation if not for my husband and I taking care of our own. The only bright side is unlike the short term retarded dems, My husband and I always understood---that paying interest and paying taxes is slavery so we took steps to mitigate what we could.

No they weren't. Restaurants were closed. Hours were restricted for all businesses.

Yes, restaurants were closed for a short time as I said, the entertainment industry. But manufacturing never closed, and companies that kept employees working got a bonus from the federal government to stay open whether they had work or not. A friend of mine works at one of those businesses. He said they would go to work, drink coffee and play poker. The owner didn't care because there was nothing to do anyway, and government was actually paying the workers--not him.

We have been throwing trillions at the "financial crises" for years. People only seem to care now that those at the lower end of the economy are benefitting.
Republicans have been telling us "a rising tide lists all boats" for decades, they just forget to mention that a real rising tide works from the bottom up, not the top down.

The Democrats have largely followed the same failed policies. The rich did very well under Obama while the poor fell further behind. Will Biden change that? We will see. If we do I imagine it wasn't Biden that actually did it.
My income level puts me in the nearly mythical middle class so I'd definitely like to see the wealth folks and corporations NOT get a buncha giveaways for a change.

The op shows what conservatives feel about average americans. But you will whine and cry if someone brings it up. Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back