GOP Lawmaker Arrested For Expressing His 1A Rights

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Oregon state Rep. Mike Nearman, the Polk County Republican who allowed far-right demonstrators to breach the state Capitol in December, now faces criminal charges. The decision to charge Nearman follows a monthslong investigation by state police that began Dec. 21. As lawmakers met in a special legislative session to take up COVID-19 relief that day, surveillance footage showed Nearman -- appeared to purposefully grant entrance to far right groups demanding an end to ongoing restrictions related to COVID-19.

Shortly after that breach, demonstrators scuffled with state troopers and Salem police. One man is accused of spraying officers with bear mace, allowing the crowd to make their way further into the building. Several people were arrested before the Capitol was cleared, and members of the crowd went on to shatter glass doors and assault journalists outside the building. Nearman, meanwhile, promptly walked around the building and entered on the opposite side."

I have said it before and I will say it again -- ever since they allowed Merrick Garland to be attorney General; he has taken away our freedoms day after day...this time he has used the Oregon state police to violate the 1A rights of conservative patriot Mike Nearman -- and all this guy did was allow Oregon citizens an opportunity to voice their frustrations to their elected representatives.

Did some of them get violent and push and shove and pepper spray cops; yea -- but the cops provoked the confrontation instead of de-escalating the matter. Those people were under no obligation to obey law enforcement because they were demonstrating their 1A rights -- funny how quickly they forget when Bernie Sanders and Karen Bass bused in hundreds of BLM members and let them into the Capitol to attempt to kidnap Lindsey Graham and Louie Gohmert because of their opposition to the COVID package...but the lib media refuses to report about it.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I fail to see where Garland was mentioned. I fail to see where the Federal government was involved at all. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy?

This says it was an investigation by the Oregon State Police. The police are no longer the good guys?

I fail to see where Garland was mentioned. I fail to see where the Federal government was involved at all. Why does everything have to be a conspiracy?

This says it was an investigation by the Oregon State Police. The police are no longer the good guys?
An investigation that was pushed behind the scenes by Garland and the Deep State to try to make an example out of true patriots

If I were to judge this simply based upon the video, it appears that all he did was exit the building and some protesters lingering outside, took advantage of his leaving. Not knowing more about it, that alone isn't a crime.

New Topics

Forum List

Back