What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians?

IM2 said:
I am qualified therefore I speak. Because the link is to an article written by an Asian.
So What
This Blog Can't Speak For All Asians Either
I've Met And Been Around Asians And Hispanics All My Life
I Didn't Sense Any Of That From Any Of Them
Until Later In Life
And Only In Cloistered Hispanic Barrios

Maybe Blacks Have Had An Effect On Them
But I Also Know From Just Listening
Hispanics Don't Really Like You
Anymore Than You Pretend To Like Them

And When A Black Enters An Asian Community ??
Just Watch Their Postures And The Look In Their Eyes

Maybe The Problem Isn't Whites, Asians, And Hispanics

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

Here what they think about you.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isnā€™t always black and white ā€“ excuse the pun. Instead itā€™s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians ā€“ hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure ā€“ can be seen as ā€œpositive.ā€ And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is ā€œWhite Vs. Asian.ā€ In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare ā€œwhiteā€ architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, ā€œbeauties,ā€ ships, athletes, ā€œaverage commoner,ā€ and ā€œmedicsā€ to their ā€œAsianā€ equivalents. Iā€™m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the ā€œwhiteā€ one is clearly ā€œbetterā€ than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the ā€œfairā€ and unbiased comparisons. When comparing ā€œbeautiesā€ of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacistā€™s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

So here are some of the ā€œpositiveā€ comments:

• Iā€™m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from ā€œBugs Bunny Nips the Nipsā€.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • Iā€™m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I donā€™t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
Whatā€™s most fascinating about all these ā€œpositiveā€ comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are ā€œprositive.ā€ Here is a sampling of some of the ā€œAsians are evilā€ comments:

• who is destroying our nations
    a) asians
    b) blacks, mexicans, muslims, Zionists
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they donā€™t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldnā€™t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasnā€™t the ā€˜evilā€™ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globeā€™s leaders in copyright infringement. They donā€™t respect otherā€™s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the ā€œYellow Perilā€ for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesnā€™t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog

Again, as the Op'er has exhibited many times he or she can not differentiate between White Supremacist and White Society in General.

The Op'er just made it clear in this thread that he or she believe ALL WHITES are White Supremacist and look down on the Asian culture and society when this is untrue about White Society but is very true about White Supremacists!

Also I highly doubt the Op'er has spent any amount of time within the Asian communities and could not tell you the difference between the Vietnamese or Chinese or the Filipino communities and just view them as Asian without knowing there is a lot more to them than being Asian.

It is true I truly hate the Chinese government because of the oppression of their people and would spit on the government officials of China and North Korea but I know for sure many in the white society do not look down on the Asian society at all.

Also note in the OP comments he stated the Asians cheat to get into college which is negating those that do not cheat at all and work hard to get in.

In the end the truth is the Op has shown they can not form an unbiased opinion of White or Asian society and loathe both and look down at them with his or her bias and bigoted view!
Liberals think anyone who doesn't believe in Global Warming is a white supremacist.

A better question is what does your average black American feel about other races....particularly whites.
There are only a few true white supremacists.....but there are millions of blacks that hate whites the same way they claim white supremacists hate people with darker skin. There are very few who don't.

Why would blacks hate whites if that was the case?

Why do you hate White Society so much that you would consider them all White Supremacists?

Why do you hate the Japanese Americans so much to bash them for being paid after being put into prison camps and having their properties taken from them?

IM2 said:
I am very well qualified
You Are Completely Unqualified To Speak The Mind Of ANY White
Especially Of What Any White Thinks Of Asians
Or Hispanics
I believe....
Yes
You Can Only Believe

I am qualified therefore I speak. Because the link is to an article written by an Asian.

8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog

cropped-8Asians-CoverPhoto-1.jpg

What Do White Supremacists Think of Asians? | 8Asians | An Asian American collaborative blog

8Asians is a collaborative online publication that features original, diverse commentary by Asians from around the world on issues that affect our community. Established 2006.

Unfortunately you link a blog about White Supremacists and the sites they go to to spew their hatred for Asians while trying to claim all whites feel this way.

You have no right to speak on the behalf of Asians or whites or anyone else but yourself.

You have made it very clear your opinion is All WHITES are WHITE SUPREMACISTS and hate all ASIANS.

It also made it clear your opinion of me is that I am a White Supremacist which I am not but I do enjoy bashing bigots that tell me how I should think!

No one, and I mean no one is more obsessed about race than the master race baiter IM2. A full fledged race gimp.

This idiot thrives on division.

IM2 said:
So What
Until Later In Life

Oh lardy me!

IM2 believe the only bigots of the world are Whites...

I told him exactly the same thing about Asians and Hispanics and he said it was all lies...

I told him in China he would be looked down on and the same in Mexico and he just could never believe it.

This is the same individual that believe Whites should be forced to shop at Black owned businesses and forced to hire black owned companies to do business with, so his view more than nuts...

And blacks hate everyone more than any white trash group. What a bunch of garbage in your post. Maybe you should join their website, and stop posting your bullshit here. Iā€™m sure they can use the comic relief.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wrong.

You are special needs. Maybe eat a hearty breakfast and get to your group on time. They are going to choose the lead in your play today.

No, that would be you. Now dress quickly because the short bus will be at the corner in 20 minutes.

No one, and I mean no one is more obsessed about race than the master race baiter IM2. A full fledged race gimp.

Division is your thing. So is crying about conversations about race in the race and racism section.

And blacks hate everyone more than any white trash group. What a bunch of garbage in your post. Maybe you should join their website, and stop posting your bullshit here. Iā€™m sure they can use the comic relief.

Wrong.

You are special needs. Maybe eat a hearty breakfast and get to your group on time. They are going to choose the lead in your play today.

No, that would be you. Now dress quickly because the short bus will be at the corner in 20 minutes.

Your not gonna get the lead in your play, if you canā€™t play nice Rerun.

Division is your thing. So is crying about conversations about race in the race and racism section.

The problem with your OP is you made it clear you view white society as the same as White Supremacists and then try to excuse your comments by saying certain posters are white supremacists.

So the only whites you like are the one you can dictate their opinion for and if anyone that disagree or show your your mistake are the enemy and will be tossed into the white supremacists pile.

Fact is IM2 you have stepped into it many times from demanding white society to be forced to shop at black owned stores to calling all of white society white supremacists and you think it is hilarious.

You are no better than the white supremacists that write on this board and in fact you have a lot in common with them...

It's time some of these Asians in here re adjust. You are not white. You are not liked by whites. Whites have stereotyped you as weak people who just take it and don't complain. You are not taken seriously. The majority of you struggle. The highest earning Asians are Indians, not the traditional white stereotypical oriental. Japanese got government financial help via reparations that have helped them out of struggle. Other Asian immigrants were allowed special visa consideration because they were skilled, which allowed them entry into this country already with wealth. Asians have been admitted into college while cheating on entrance exams for years before being caught. Yet we have Asians here constantly bashing blacks using white racist memes.

The reason Iā€™m telling you this story is that Iā€™ve always been curious to see how racists saw Asian/Asian Americans. Unlike other people of color, it isnā€™t always black and white ā€“ excuse the pun. Instead itā€™s very complicated. Because unlike other racial minorities, many of the stereotypes associated with Asians ā€“ hardworking, nerdy, quiet, demure ā€“ can be seen as ā€œpositive.ā€ And because historically the percentages of Asian/Asian Americans have been low, it has been a non-issue. But as the number of Asian/Asian Americans increases in the coming decades and as the world becomes more and more global, I have a feeling that much of how racists see Asians will have to be re-evaluated.

Recently, I was lurking on a white supremacist forum (while researching a screenplay) when I saw this fascinating discussion: They were debating whether they should hate Asians or grudgingly respect us.

The title of the thread is ā€œWhite Vs. Asian.ā€ In the first post, the person uses pictures (he found on the Internet) to compare ā€œwhiteā€ architecture, food, musicians, art, sculpture, ā€œbeauties,ā€ ships, athletes, ā€œaverage commoner,ā€ and ā€œmedicsā€ to their ā€œAsianā€ equivalents. Iā€™m not going to go into how idiotic these categories (and I use that word very loosely) because they defy logic but needless to say in every category the ā€œwhiteā€ one is clearly ā€œbetterā€ than the Asian one. Let me give you an example of one of the ā€œfairā€ and unbiased comparisons. When comparing ā€œbeautiesā€ of each race he picked these two women as exemplars of each race:

Versus1.png

However, this is not the interesting part of the thread. The interesting part is the ensuing conversation about Asians. Readng it confirmed that the white supremacistā€™s feelings toward Asians/Asian Americans is complicated.

• Iā€™m not trying to be pro-Asian on a WN site but parts of Asia (mostly Japan & China) are still civilized and intelligent. Try researching real Asian art and culture instead of using stereotypes from ā€œBugs Bunny Nips the Nipsā€.
  • While your post did give me a good laugh, we must be fair and acknowledged the achievements of some Asian cultures.Their achievements do not equal those of the Aryans, but one must give them credit because they are far more advanced than africans, aborigines, mestizos and the like.
  • Iā€™m not in love with the Asians but I do respect them as a civilized culture.
  • I donā€™t hate asians, or really, even dislike them. I respect many of their cultures as disciplined, hard-working, and educated.
Whatā€™s most fascinating about all these ā€œpositiveā€ comments are that they seem to be based on some level of respect for (at least some) Asian countries and of course the model minority stereotypes. But what most impresses me is that they are able to differentiate East Asian and Southeast Asian countries.

Of course, not all the comments on the thread are ā€œprositive.ā€ Here is a sampling of some of the ā€œAsians are evilā€ comments:

a) asians
  • Asians are scum, the most treacherous of scum next to Jews, they donā€™t steal your bike, like Tyrone or Jose, they steal your intellectual property and use it against you. They are much more treacherous due to their intelligence, but they are just as jealous of white culture and achievements. The Chinese couldnā€™t get their ICBMS into orbit until they stole the technology from us. Who let them get it? It wasnā€™t the ā€˜evilā€™ Russians, it was Bill Clinton and Al Gore. They are the globeā€™s leaders in copyright infringement. They donā€™t respect otherā€™s work because they are incapable of thinking in the way that created it in the first place.
  • A)Who are we in debt with. They are not the ā€œYellow Perilā€ for nothing. Who was wrecking our nations back in the day, and who doesnā€™t need a [racist word here] to do so?. The mongols. The Chinese will become a threat to our race.
  • Asians are given far too much credit and are disgusting. Even the most affluent and intelligent ones have dietary habits that can make a hog gag and the most repulsive and bizarre sexual fetishes.
I donā€™t know any white supremacists, so canā€™t tell you.

I suspect you think all white people are white supremacists. If that were true, you and your kind would still be slaves.

I suspect you need to learn how to read. f course you don't know any white supremacists. And you don't know any whites who are racist. Why you aren't a racist even though you repeatedly tell me how grateful I should be for the kindness of the whites that died to make me free.

STFU.

It is clear what you wrote and what you wrote is whites hate Asians and then link a articale about White Supremacists comments about Asians.

So spin it all you want but the fact is you wrote about whites in general and not the part of White Society that is bigoted and close minded like, well you know like someone that generalize that whites hate Asians...
If whites were near as bad as IQ2 thinks they are, heā€™d be literally shoveling shit somewhere.

IM2 said:
So What
Until Later In Life

Sure you didn't. That blog is ran by Asians, so it does speak for Asians. And it's funny what you say, because I've known Asians and Hispanics my whole life and when a white person enters the room you can see their anger about how whites have treated them. You live in a lie.

We know what the problem is. Whites like you.

Versus1.png

a) asians

I suspect you think all white people are white supremacists. If that were true, you and your kind would still be slaves.

I suspect you need to learn how to read. f course you don't know any white supremacists. And you don't know any whites who are racist. Why you aren't a racist even though you repeatedly tell me how grateful I should be for the kindness of the whites that died to make me free.

STFU.

It is clear what you wrote and what you wrote is whites hate Asians and then link a articale about White Supremacists comments about Asians.

So spin it all you want but the fact is you wrote about whites in general and not the part of White Society that is bigoted and close minded like, well you know like someone that generalize that whites hate Asians...
If whites were near as bad as IQ2 thinks they are, heā€™d be literally shoveling shit somewhere.

What will IM2 do if China ever came and took over the U.S.?

I have a feeling he would still blame white society even though China made him a slave...

Versus1.png

a) asians

STFU.

When you turn into a person of color let me know how white treat you. You're white, people like you have denied there was a problem from the beginning of this country.

Versus1.png

a) asians

STFU.

When you turn into a person of color let me know how white treat you. You're white, people like you have denied there was a problem from the beginning of this country.

No one is denying racism or bigotry actually except you denying your bigoted views of all whites...

About Koji Steven Sakai
Writer/Producer Koji Steven Sakai is the founder of Little Nalu Pictures LLC and the CEO of CHOPSO (www.CHOPSO.com), the first Asian English streaming video service. He has written five feature films that have been produced, including the indie hit, The People Iā€™ve Slept With. He also produced three feature films, a one hour comedy special currently on Netflix, and Comedy InvAsian, a live and filmed series featuring the nationā€™s top Asian American comedians. Kojiā€™s debut novel, Romeo & Juliet Vs. Zombies, was released in paperback in 2015 and in audiobook in 2016 and his graphic novel, 442, was released in 2017. In addition, he is currently an adjunct professor in screenwriting at International Technological University in San Jose.

This is the guy who wrote the article. I think he's very qualified to speak on this matter.

Versus1.png

a) asians
Why are you using an article written by an Asian to inform the forum what White supremacists or White nationalists think?

If you want to have credibility when posting an OP like this, you need to link to a white nationalist, or white supremacist site. You can't link to an Asian site, putting words into the mouths of white supremacists, that is setting up a straw man.

How would you feel if some white nationalist linked to a site like Breitbart that told you what blacks think? :113:

If you engage in such obvious logical fallacies, don't be surprised when the folks you are pigeon-holing tell you that you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

So, I went to one of the most popular white nationalist sites, (which honestly does not have a lot of traffic,) did a search for Asians, picked out an article that had the a reasonably high amount of comments (18,) and have posted it here for you. THIS IS THEIR POV, not this straw-man website written by an Asian author that is so divorced from reality is a laugh.

THIS IS A REASONABLE PLACE TO START A CONVERSATION FROM.

Now, bear in mind, I do not support this paranoid white nationalist site either. My best friend in jr. high, high school and college-roommate was a Vietnamese refugee from the Vietnam war. He always complained about how dumb white Americans are. I didn't understand when I was young, I do now.

But don't set up a straw man for your political agenda by misrepresenting your opponents.

Whites Have Rights?! We Need to Study This Odd Notion!
Whites Have Rights?! We Need to Study This Odd Notion! - Fight White Genocide

Versus1.png

a) asians
Arent you always whining that whites cant speak for blacks, yet, here you are speaking for some whites?
You are such a fucking loser!

Versus1.png

a) asians

STFU.

I treat blacks just as I treat all others. Always have.

So, I know you are full of shit.

About Koji Steven Sakai
Writer/Producer Koji Steven Sakai is the founder of Little Nalu Pictures LLC and the CEO of CHOPSO (www.CHOPSO.com), the first Asian English streaming video service. He has written five feature films that have been produced, including the indie hit, The People Iā€™ve Slept With. He also produced three feature films, a one hour comedy special currently on Netflix, and Comedy InvAsian, a live and filmed series featuring the nationā€™s top Asian American comedians. Kojiā€™s debut novel, Romeo & Juliet Vs. Zombies, was released in paperback in 2015 and in audiobook in 2016 and his graphic novel, 442, was released in 2017. In addition, he is currently an adjunct professor in screenwriting at International Technological University in San Jose.

This is the guy who wrote the article. I think he's very qualified to speak on this matter.

No one is saying they are not...

I am saying you used an article from a blog about white supremacists while stating whites hate Asians and look down on them.

You do not speak for white society, the Asians society or for anyone except yourself!

So why do you consider all whites to be white supremacists?

It is not a mistake on your part but your honest opinion of whites...

About Koji Steven Sakai

IOW, he isn't a White Supremacist or White Nationalist.

So how would he know what they think?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back