What do Trump supporters feel about the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill

.REPUBLICANS supported the failed F-35 fighter jet. That COST 1.7 Trillion dollars.
But would not support the 1.9 Trillion dollar relief bill.
The F-35 benefited all of America. The relief bill benefits Democrats and a few crumbs tossed to Main street America.
How did the FAILED F-35 fighter jet benefit the American people?
Sorry, I assumed you could think. The F-35 was a program that WOULD have benefited America if the jet turned out to be a success. This is why the legislation for it was proper and appropriate.

That better for you? The payoffs to political allies using taxpayer money are not appropriate.

.REPUBLICANS supported the failed F-35 fighter jet. That COST 1.7 Trillion dollars.
The F-35 benefited all of America. The relief bill benefits Democrats and a few crumbs tossed to Main street America.
It was a program to defend this nation. The fact it failed is not a testament to its purpose. The purpose of the relief bill is to political payouts to supporters with a little cheese tossed in for main street.

So, the $500 billion dollar corporate slush fund Mnuchin kept, to be doled out as he sees fit, recipients to be revealed in 6 months but never was, wasn't for political payouts?

Now Trumptards whine.
I am not aware of any such slush fund. You guys make shit up all the time. If it does exist (doubtful) then no, it is not right and you need to learn that people who disagree with you and the left are not Trumptards, Trumpists, or any other derogative term you wish to use. We are simply correct.

It was a program to defend this nation. The fact it failed is not a testament to its purpose. The purpose of the relief bill is to political payouts to supporters with a little cheese tossed in for main street.

So, the $500 billion dollar corporate slush fund Mnuchin kept, to be doled out as he sees fit, recipients to be revealed in 6 months but never was, wasn't for political payouts?

Now Trumptards whine.
I am not aware of any such slush fund. You guys make shit up all the time. If it does exist (doubtful) then no, it is not right and you need to learn that people who disagree with you and the left are not Trumptards, Trumpists, or any other derogative term you wish to use. We are simply correct.

Of course you don't FOX, Newsmax or OAN didn't report it's not true.
The White House on Sunday reportedly refused to back down from its demand that a coronavirus relief package include $500 billion, which would be provided to corporations at the discretion of Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin.
As Mnuchin told the Senate committee Wednesday: "We believe that that's proprietary information, and in many cases for sole proprietors and small businesses, it is confidential information." The secretary's comments provoked a barrage of condemnation, particularly among individuals and groups that had previously expressed concern about the PPP.
crooksandliars.com › 2020 › 06
Yes, they are Trumptards , they are members of the Trump cult, he's a lying, moron, idiots STILL defending and supporting him have mental issues.

Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

You've posted this FOUR times in this thread and it's STILL not the truth.

Pork belongs in breakfast sandwiches

Wing nuts didn't whine when Dotard's
It’s literally filled mostly with Bailouts for states like California and Illinois who were irresponsible and maxed out their credit cards but will now have responsible states pick up their slack... and massive corporate payouts to Bidens cronies. A massive gigantic waste of money. It’s “the swamp” back and in full effect. Biden making it cool again for politicians and corporations to make back room deals and supposed servants of the people becoming millionaires. Biden is the corporate corruption president

As Trump's treasury secretary, Mnuchin set aside $500 billion for his corporate trust fund?

March 23 2020

Monday’s White House coronavirus press conference brought a slew of questions as reporters hoped to parse out why and when President Trump intends to lift the national social distancing measures and how the Republican stimulus bill would responsibly distribute a $500 billion corporate slush fund that currently allows for the Treasury Secretary to withhold the names of the businesses that receive bailout cash.
nymag.com › intelligencer › 2020

NO corruption or cronyism there.
Well, you are not a very good liar.

Mnuchin set aside money but you provide no credible source. Then go on to say something idiotic about a national social distancing policy when no such policy did or can exist. That authority does not reside in the White House.

Sorry, I didn't go to Q NUT daily.
But you still admit it?

Never stated their was a policy on social distancing.

No one goes to Q, Nazi. Q is only relevant to fascist leftists who made up a boogie man no one else has ever heard of
There were qanon supporters speaking at CPAC.
Also congress is qanon: Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Green are full qanon.
And Mccarthey mentioned qanon three times.
The term "full Qanon" is Democrat NAZI demonetization. You can't even tell us what it means. If any Republican even mentions Qanon, turds like you will claim they are part of a coup.
part of a coup?
Qanon was in the capitol on Jan 6th.
rsvdi2zx79m61.jpg

From the guy who to prove QAnon exists provided links to people who said they didn't know if it existed, LOL.

I seriously don't know what the fuck QAnon is and I don't know a single non-leftist who has ever even mentioned them to me.

This is just you fruit bats creating another boogie monster and melting down like the girlie men you are

Guess you never watched a Dotard ego rally?
A Dotard interview or press conference?

President Trump said Wednesday that he doesn’t know much about QAnon, a fringe conspiracy movement that was labeled a domestic terrorist threat by the FBI last year. But he claimed he has heard that its supporters love America.

During a briefing at the White House, Trump, when asked what he thought about QAnon, said he wasn’t familiar with it, other than that its members seem to support him. “Which I appreciate,” he said. “But I don’t know much about the movement.”

Despite not knowing much about them, though, Trump described QAnon supporters as people who are concerned about the state of the country. “These are people that don't like seeing what's going on in places like Portland and places like Chicago and New York and other cities and states. I’ve heard these are people that love our country,” he said.
news.yahoo.com › trump-says-he-believes-conspiracy
You're FOS.
Just like Dotard, doesn't know much but he knows what they believe and they love him.

You can't "disagree" with my post, fucking fascist. He literally did that. DumbFuck gave me links of people who said they don't know if Q is real or not when I asked him to prove it's real. Stop being a dumb ass

You're fucking brain dead, liar.
You said, it DOESN'T exist.
" Yes, QAnon only exists in the imagination, but it's YOUR imagination, fascist leftists"
LYING, DUMBASS.

Democrats, master of the misquote!

I never said it doesn't exist. I said the only ones talking about it are leftists and neither of us know anything about it or whether it exists. You people just lie compulsively

I guess the shirts and signs the insurrectionist carried and wore Q apparel is the reason why people are still talking about it, they believe it exist.
All three of them?

I never said it doesn't exist. I said the only ones talking about it are leftists and neither of us know anything about it or whether it exists. You people just lie compulsively

I guess the shirts and signs the insurrectionist carried and wore Q apparel is the reason why people are still talking about it, they believe it exist.

People believe Q exists because the lying left wing media keeps telling them it does and they present only one side. Note your evidence still doesn't include anyone actually from Q. Just like your quotes proving Trump is a racist are all misquotes. You're fascists who want to destroy your opposition. This isn't the country I grew up in. No one was afraid to support their political party like they are now. And you're ... happy ...

Right, so the people who worship government and demand more taxes should pay them. You. Fascist hypocrite
Not demand, just pay.

I do, I paid more in taxes the last quarter, than your dear leader paid in two years.

Sep 27, 2020 · President Donald Trump paid only $750 in federal income taxes for the years 2016 and 2017, as he successfully ran his 2016 campaign for president and began his first term as president of the United States.
www.forbes.com › sites › nicholasreimann

Yes, you economic idiots still don't grasp even the basics of business. When you are building a company, you can write off your expenses. We tax ... wait for it ... profits. And there aren't any. As someone who has owned and run five private businesses, believe me, you pay for it later.

So just to be clear, you want to choke young growing government and have government confiscate their cash and tax revenue, not just profits like everyone else. You actually want that. No writing off your expenses for you!

Fucking fascist

All three of them?

All the violent leftist fascists wore BLM and Antifa T-Shirts while they looted, plundered and burned American cities and attacked and killed people all summer. Funny, that wasn't a problem for SmokinSchmuck ...

People believe Q exists because the lying left wing media keeps telling them it does and they present only one side. Note your evidence still doesn't include anyone actually from Q. Just like your quotes proving Trump is a racist are all misquotes. You're fascists who want to destroy your opposition. This isn't the country I grew up in. No one was afraid to support their political party like they are now. And you're ... happy ...

Whether Q exist or not is irrelevant.
People believe it does, no one can prove it but the still believe it enough to buy shirts, sign, jackets, hoodies and believe or not, MASK.

Of course, the RWNJ's blame the "media".
Not the people buying their Chinese made crap.
Doesn't matter if I have no evidence Q exist, no one does.
What matters is RWNJ's believe it does, it's not the "media" or democrats buying their shirts, hats, jackets, hoodies, sweatshirts, bra's, signs and believe or not MASK.
qapparel.com
www.redbubble.com>shop>qanon
sopfashionq.com>collection>all

Normal people , naturally want to destroy the loony tune, morons who tried to take over our government, violate the constitution and destroy the US.

Why do RWNJ's embrace them?

All three of them?

All the violent leftist fascists wore BLM and Antifa T-Shirts while they looted, plundered and burned American cities and attacked and killed people all summer. Funny, that wasn't a problem for SmokinSchmuck ...
Funny, yes it was, rioters and looters would have been shot, if it were my business being broke into or attempting to burn it down.
Right, so the people who worship government and demand more taxes should pay them. You. Fascist hypocrite
Not demand, just pay.

I do, I paid more in taxes the last quarter, than your dear leader paid in two years.

Sep 27, 2020 · President Donald Trump paid only $750 in federal income taxes for the years 2016 and 2017, as he successfully ran his 2016 campaign for president and began his first term as president of the United States.

Yes, you economic idiots still don't grasp even the basics of business. When you are building a company, you can write off your expenses. We tax ... wait for it ... profits. And there aren't any. As someone who has owned and run five private businesses, believe me, you pay for it later.

So just to be clear, you want to choke young growing government and have government confiscate their cash and tax revenue, not just profits like everyone else. You actually want that. No writing off your expenses for you!

Fucking fascist
[/Q
Not demand, just pay.

Fucking fascist

Of course, "patriotic" RWNJ's "LOVE" America but just like their dear leader don't want to pay for it, or even try.

I paid more in taxes the last quarter than Dotard paid in 2 years.

People believe it does, no one can prove it but the still believe it enough to buy shirts, sign, jackets, hoodies and believe or not, MASK.

The only references to Q I've ever heard or seen are from your left wing propaganda media, Goebbels. And no, it doesn't matter to you whether they exist or not, you really don't care. They serve their disinformation purpose for you either way

What matters is RWNJ's believe it does, it's not the "media" or democrats buying their shirts, hats, jackets, hoodies, sweatshirts, bra's, signs and believe or not MASK.
qapparel.com

Normal people , naturally want to destroy the loony tune, morons who tried to take over our government, violate the constitution and destroy the US.

Begging the question. They are your boogie man. No one actually on the right even knows what the fuck they are. Fascist Democrats fill that void with propaganda

All three of them?

Funny, yes it was, rioters and looters would have been shot, if it were my business being broke into or attempting to burn it down.
Not demand, just pay.

Fucking fascist
[/Q
Not demand, just pay.

Fucking fascist

Of course, "patriotic" RWNJ's "LOVE" America but just like their dear leader don't want to pay for it, or even try.

You're just masturbating

All three of them?

Not demand, just pay.

Fucking fascist
[/Q
Not demand, just pay.

Fucking fascist

You're just masturbating
"You're just masturbating"
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

9% to covid relief, 91% to political kickbacks. Sounds about right. The taxpayers get screwed and the ruling elite laugh and toss their table scraps to the whiners.

The only references to Q I've ever heard or seen are from your left wing propaganda media, Goebbels. And no, it doesn't matter to you whether they exist or not, you really don't care. They serve their disinformation purpose for you either way

No, they serve, RWNJ's disinformation/propaganda purposes.
Never heard of them?
So, how is it RW's regurgitate their lies?

qapparel.com

Begging the question. They are your boogie man. No one actually on the right even knows what the fuck they are. Fascist Democrats fill that void with propaganda
You're FOS.

All three of them?

Not demand, just pay.

Fucking fascist
[/Q
Not demand, just pay.

Fucking fascist

You're just masturbating

Is THAT what you do, Q NUT?
To Q or Dotard?

Forum List

Back