What do Trump supporters feel about the 1.9 trillion stimulus bill

What benefits? Hyperinflation? $17,000 in additional debt for every person in this country?
Waste of money

So, may I assume that, if your family receives benefits from Biden's relief package, you will return the money?
Wow, you are really an idiot, aren't you?

The right is complaining NOT about the money being given to people who need it. That would be actual covid releif. We are complaining about the money (1.8 trillion of it!) being given to Democrat party operatives, organs, tools, and organizations, not to mention that States that fucked themselves and now want everyone else to bail them out.

Get a fucking clue.

Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

You've posted this FOUR times in this thread and it's STILL not the truth.

Pork belongs in breakfast sandwiches

Wing nuts didn't whine when Dotard's
It’s literally filled mostly with Bailouts for states like California and Illinois who were irresponsible and maxed out their credit cards but will now have responsible states pick up their slack... and massive corporate payouts to Bidens cronies. A massive gigantic waste of money. It’s “the swamp” back and in full effect. Biden making it cool again for politicians and corporations to make back room deals and supposed servants of the people becoming millionaires. Biden is the corporate corruption president

As Trump's treasury secretary, Mnuchin set aside $500 billion for his corporate trust fund?

March 23 2020

Monday’s White House coronavirus press conference brought a slew of questions as reporters hoped to parse out why and when President Trump intends to lift the national social distancing measures and how the Republican stimulus bill would responsibly distribute a $500 billion corporate slush fund that currently allows for the Treasury Secretary to withhold the names of the businesses that receive bailout cash.
nymag.com › intelligencer › 2020

NO corruption or cronyism there.
Well, you are not a very good liar.

Mnuchin set aside money but you provide no credible source. Then go on to say something idiotic about a national social distancing policy when no such policy did or can exist. That authority does not reside in the White House.

Sorry, I didn't go to Q NUT daily.
But you still admit it?

Never stated their was a policy on social distancing.

No one goes to Q, Nazi. Q is only relevant to fascist leftists who made up a boogie man no one else has ever heard of
There were qanon supporters speaking at CPAC.
Also congress is qanon: Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Green are full qanon.
And Mccarthey mentioned qanon three times.
The term "full Qanon" is Democrat NAZI demonetization. You can't even tell us what it means. If any Republican even mentions Qanon, turds like you will claim they are part of a coup.
part of a coup?
Qanon was in the capitol on Jan 6th.
rsvdi2zx79m61.jpg

From the guy who to prove QAnon exists provided links to people who said they didn't know if it existed, LOL.

I seriously don't know what the fuck QAnon is and I don't know a single non-leftist who has ever even mentioned them to me.

This is just you fruit bats creating another boogie monster and melting down like the girlie men you are

Guess you never watched a Dotard ego rally?
A Dotard interview or press conference?

President Trump said Wednesday that he doesn’t know much about QAnon, a fringe conspiracy movement that was labeled a domestic terrorist threat by the FBI last year. But he claimed he has heard that its supporters love America.

During a briefing at the White House, Trump, when asked what he thought about QAnon, said he wasn’t familiar with it, other than that its members seem to support him. “Which I appreciate,” he said. “But I don’t know much about the movement.”

Despite not knowing much about them, though, Trump described QAnon supporters as people who are concerned about the state of the country. “These are people that don't like seeing what's going on in places like Portland and places like Chicago and New York and other cities and states. I’ve heard these are people that love our country,” he said.
news.yahoo.com › trump-says-he-believes-conspiracy
You're FOS.
Just like Dotard, doesn't know much but he knows what they believe and they love him.

You can't "disagree" with my post, fucking fascist. He literally did that. DumbFuck gave me links of people who said they don't know if Q is real or not when I asked him to prove it's real. Stop being a dumb ass

You're fucking brain dead, liar.
You said, it DOESN'T exist.
" Yes, QAnon only exists in the imagination, but it's YOUR imagination, fascist leftists"
LYING, DUMBASS.

What benefits? Hyperinflation? $17,000 in additional debt for every person in this country?
Waste of money

So, may I assume that, if your family receives benefits from Biden's relief package, you will return the money?

You mean like you returned Bush and Trump's tax cuts you opposed?
You know they paid the minimum tax they were legally required to pay.

Yep, just mentioned that too. The scream for more taxes, then don't pay them. But we want tax cuts, we should pay more taxes!

It makes no sense. They are just fascists and flat out stupid

Someone has to make up the difference, moron.

Donald Trump, in October 2020, wanted a 1.8 trillion dollar stimulus package with $1200 per person and $500 per child. Donald Trump, the leader of the right wing movement in the USA.

It’s literally filled mostly with Bailouts for states like California and Illinois who were irresponsible and maxed out their credit cards but will now have responsible states pick up their slack... and massive corporate payouts to Bidens cronies. A massive gigantic waste of money. It’s “the swamp” back and in full effect. Biden making it cool again for politicians and corporations to make back room deals and supposed servants of the people becoming millionaires. Biden is the corporate corruption president

As Trump's treasury secretary, Mnuchin set aside $500 billion for his corporate trust fund?

March 23 2020

Monday’s White House coronavirus press conference brought a slew of questions as reporters hoped to parse out why and when President Trump intends to lift the national social distancing measures and how the Republican stimulus bill would responsibly distribute a $500 billion corporate slush fund that currently allows for the Treasury Secretary to withhold the names of the businesses that receive bailout cash.

Mnuchin set aside money but you provide no credible source. Then go on to say something idiotic about a national social distancing policy when no such policy did or can exist. That authority does not reside in the White House.

But you still admit it?

No one goes to Q, Nazi. Q is only relevant to fascist leftists who made up a boogie man no one else has ever heard of
Also congress is qanon: Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Green are full qanon.
The term "full Qanon" is Democrat NAZI demonetization. You can't even tell us what it means. If any Republican even mentions Qanon, turds like you will claim they are part of a coup.
part of a coup?
rsvdi2zx79m61.jpg

From the guy who to prove QAnon exists provided links to people who said they didn't know if it existed, LOL.

I seriously don't know what the fuck QAnon is and I don't know a single non-leftist who has ever even mentioned them to me.

This is just you fruit bats creating another boogie monster and melting down like the girlie men you are

President Trump said Wednesday that he doesn’t know much about QAnon, a fringe conspiracy movement that was labeled a domestic terrorist threat by the FBI last year. But he claimed he has heard that its supporters love America.

During a briefing at the White House, Trump, when asked what he thought about QAnon, said he wasn’t familiar with it, other than that its members seem to support him. “Which I appreciate,” he said. “But I don’t know much about the movement.”

Despite not knowing much about them, though, Trump described QAnon supporters as people who are concerned about the state of the country. “These are people that don't like seeing what's going on in places like Portland and places like Chicago and New York and other cities and states. I’ve heard these are people that love our country,” he said.
You're FOS.
Just like Dotard, doesn't know much but he knows what they believe and they love him.

You can't "disagree" with my post, fucking fascist. He literally did that. DumbFuck gave me links of people who said they don't know if Q is real or not when I asked him to prove it's real. Stop being a dumb ass
SUPPORTERS, retard, that's all that matters.
Trumptard's will believe ANYTHING coming out of St, Petersburg...................RUSSIA.

I stand corrected. You are gullible enough to agree that people who don't know if Q exists prove it exists. We have a new candidate for dumbest poster on the site. You're a quality candidate, but you're up against a lot of stiff competition. Have you met rightwinger? OMG, talk about stupid.

Don't take telemarketing calls, just hang up. Trust me, don't ...

Again, you're FOS.
NEVER stated that, moron.
"Yes, QAnon only exists in the imagination, but it's YOUR imagination, fascist leftists".
YOU stated Q doesn't exist.

March 23 2020

But you still admit it?

part of a coup?
rsvdi2zx79m61.jpg

You're FOS.

" Yes, QAnon only exists in the imagination, but it's YOUR imagination, fascist leftists"
LYING, DUMBASS.

Democrats, master of the misquote!

I never said it doesn't exist. I said the only ones talking about it are leftists and neither of us know anything about it or whether it exists. You people just lie compulsively

Waste of money

Yep, just mentioned that too. The scream for more taxes, then don't pay them. But we want tax cuts, we should pay more taxes!

Right, so the people who worship government and demand more taxes should pay them. You. Fascist hypocrite

March 23 2020

But you still admit it?

part of a coup?
rsvdi2zx79m61.jpg

You're FOS.

LYING, DUMBASS.

I never said it doesn't exist. I said the only ones talking about it are leftists and neither of us know anything about it or whether it exists. You people just lie compulsively
post 214.

Those who support qAnon talk about their conspiracy theories, not qAnon themselves.

If Trump were president they'd be 100 percent for it.

If Trump were president we wouldn't be giving 90% away to non-covid related causes.
Trump felt COVID was a minor flu that would disappear, like magic. Trump believed we should do very little. We needed to go on with our lives as if there were no COVID.
Operation Warp Speed says you're wrong. ^^^^

.REPUBLICANS supported the failed F-35 fighter jet. That COST 1.7 Trillion dollars.
But would not support the 1.9 Trillion dollar relief bill.

March 23 2020

But you still admit it?

part of a coup?
rsvdi2zx79m61.jpg

You're FOS.

LYING, DUMBASS.

post 214.

Those who support qAnon talk about their conspiracy theories, not qAnon themselves.

I didn't say QAnon didn't exist in post 214, jackass. Can you read? Not so much, huh?

.REPUBLICANS supported the failed F-35 fighter jet. That COST 1.7 Trillion dollars.
The F-35 benefited all of America. The relief bill benefits Democrats and a few crumbs tossed to Main street America.

The F-35 benefited all of America. The relief bill benefits Democrats and a few crumbs tossed to Main street America.
How did the FAILED F-35 fighter jet benefit the American people?
It was a program to defend this nation. The fact it failed is not a testament to its purpose. The purpose of the relief bill is to political payouts to supporters with a little cheese tossed in for main street.

What do Democrats feel about burdening future generations with debt they can never repay?

Did you ask tRumptards this back in April of 2020 when they passed a YUGE stimulus bill?
The house passed that stimulus with only one republican vote.

How did it get through the Republican led senate abd why did tRump sign it?

MAGA

What do Democrats feel about burdening future generations with debt they can never repay?

Did you ask tRumptards this back in April of 2020 when they passed a YUGE stimulus bill?

MAGA

Deficits Don’t Matter, unless it’s the opposition party doing the spending.

MAGA

Deficits Don’t Matter, unless it’s the opposition party doing the spending.
With one single SMALL exception, Clinton's surplus in his last term, we have had tax and spend government that has been out of hand for at least 35 years. The debt has averaged nearly a trillion dollars a year since 1986 when the debt went over 1 trillion--it is near 30 trillion now--It doesn't matter who the president is or what party is in power--the swamp is deep.

March 23 2020

But you still admit it?

part of a coup?
rsvdi2zx79m61.jpg

You're FOS.

LYING, DUMBASS.

I guess the shirts and signs the insurrectionist carried and wore Q apparel is the reason why people are still talking about it, they believe it exist.

Waste of money

Right, so the people who worship government and demand more taxes should pay them. You. Fascist hypocrite
Not demand, just pay.

I do, I paid more in taxes the last quarter, than your dear leader paid in two years.

Sep 27, 2020 · President Donald Trump paid only $750 in federal income taxes for the years 2016 and 2017, as he successfully ran his 2016 campaign for president and began his first term as president of the United States.
www.forbes.com › sites › nicholasreimann

How did the FAILED F-35 fighter jet benefit the American people?
It was a program to defend this nation. The fact it failed is not a testament to its purpose. The purpose of the relief bill is to political payouts to supporters with a little cheese tossed in for main street.

So, the $500 billion dollar corporate slush fund Mnuchin kept, to be doled out as he sees fit, recipients to be revealed in 6 months but never was, wasn't for political payouts?

Now Trumptards whine.

Forum List

Back