What do Modern women offer…

It is the traditional way of doing things. It worked for thousands of years. No need to change it.
Who exactly did it work for? It seems like it was great for men. Substantially less great for women who had substantially less freedom.

Who exactly did it work for? It seems like it was great for men. Substantially less great for women who had substantially less freedom
Typical misconception. It’s no better or worse for either side. He has to be sure there’s enough income to cover all the needs. He has to maintain their home and property. He has to ensure order and decency are maintained in the home. That’s not to say she doesn’t have responsibility as well, but this idea that he just comes home and chugs a beer is BS.

Typical misconception. It’s no better or worse for either side. He has to be sure there’s enough income to cover all the needs. He has to maintain their home and property. He has to ensure order and decency are maintained in the home. That’s not to say she doesn’t have responsibility as well, but this idea that he just comes home and chugs a beer is BS.
You’re addressing the wrong issue here.

She has no financial freedom. She is completely dependent on him. She has no career. She has not developed any marketable skills.

This allows the husband to mistreat her but she has little choice to maintain the relationship or face destitution.

It’s not partnership. It’s domination. Gross.

I am not, and never have been, a believer in Freedom (for anyone). I’m a believer in Tradition and the Right/Wrong dichotomy.
You have contradictory beliefs.

You can’t believe in freedom for anyone and traditional marriages which do not have equal freedom.

hen why do you live in America? Wouldn’t Nazi Germany or similar be a better choice for you?
I was born here, in 1974. I have yet to find a reasonable nation to relocate to. The few options are poisoned either by religion or cold weather

Forum List

Back