What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Yes, yes she does.

And she provided proof, so next time read the article.

HT%20-%20Kathryn%20Wilson%20-%20Race%20in%20Ancient%20World%20-%20C-painter.jpeg
Oh my, black paint.

What a fucking retard..

I find you morons to just be hilarious. You're desperate for stolen valor and try to recreate history to make it seem as if your race had some sort of accomplishments.

Black fragility.
WTF white boi!

We have the republic party being 85% white and all it’s grievances with you..

Poor boi

I find you morons to just be hilarious. You're desperate for stolen valor and try to recreate history to make it seem as if your race had some sort of accomplishments.

Black fragility.
Take your racist shot to the forum it belongs on

Sad, isn't it?

Like saying that 61% who voted for Hitler were Jews.

You Nazis are real clear about you genocidal plans.

Don’t know why you have this affection for a racist bunch of fascists.

The fact is about 61% of the people that vote for the Democratic Party are white. While 85% make up the republic vote.

That can’t be a surprise to you.

Don’t know why you have this affection for a racist bunch of fascists.

I have no affection for you democrats.

Quite the opposite.

Never again.

The fact is about 61% of the people that vote for the Democratic Party are white. While 85% make up the republic vote.

That can’t be a surprise to you.
It is though. like a Jew voting for the Nazis, any white person voting for the genocidal democrats is irrational. The bigotry and hatred Nazi democrats have for whites is no secret. A white person voting for a democrats is voting for their own extinction.

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?

Did you see this?

“Trump falsely accused Biden of ‘spying on his campaign,’” “Today, it was revealed that Trump and Fox News colluded to *actually* spy on Biden’s campaign. Every accusation made by Republicans is always a confession.”

Did you see this?

“Trump falsely accused Biden of ‘spying on his campaign,’” “Today, it was revealed that Trump and Fox News colluded to *actually* spy on Biden’s campaign. Every accusation made by Republicans is always a confession.”

Revealed by a liar like you.

Forum List

Back