What Did You Do In The War On Terror, Daddy

and I just pointed out that you only support those veterans who agree with you. and I pointed out that I support all veterans.

so who supports veterans more? That is pretty clear. I support them all...you support those who agree with you.

I support the vets - I would listen to them more if they offered a plan to win and not to surrender

Well, there is one in every crowd. So they support the surrender bill as well?

we have a wide range of opinions about the war in Iraq in my post.... nobody supports a surrender bill, by the way, because no bill was ever presented that suggested America surrender to anyone.

we have a wide range of opinions about the war in Iraq in my post.... nobody supports a surrender bill, by the way, because no bill was ever presented that suggested America surrender to anyone.

Dems on Capital hill want to surrendner - do they count?

no they don't

no bill was ever submitted to anyone that included America surrendering in Iraq to anyone.

The surrender bill was Dead Before Arrival, and yet Dems wasted three months and continue to waste time trying to find a way out out of their corner

The surrender bill was Dead Before Arrival, and yet Dems wasted three months and continue to waste time trying to find a way out out of their corner

no bill submitted contained any provisions for surrender.

the american people supported the democrat's funding bill with withdrawal deadlines.

THAT is a FACT.

no bill submitted contained any provisions for surrender.

the american people supported the democrat's funding bill with withdrawal deadlines.

THAT is a FACT.

The surrender bill showed how Dems will fight the terrorists - and the voters do not like it

Then why are the Dems still have an approval number close to Pres Bush's?

why do you keep asking the same question.... the people are supportive of the democrat's plans.... the democrats do not have veto proof majorities.... the people are upset that congress can't act on this and many other issues.... but their anger with congress is not solely aimed at democrats....their anger with the president is all on him..... and they support the funding plan and did not want the president to veto it.

why do you keep asking the same question.... the people are supportive of the democrat's plans.... the democrats do not have veto proof majorities.... the people are upset that congress can't act on this and many other issues.... but their anger with congress is not solely aimed at democrats....their anger with the president is all on him..... and they support the funding plan and did not want the president to veto it.

Or could it be the Dems have broken all the promises they made during the campaign?

and now the Dem leaders are showing their true colors

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070507/ap_on_go_co/pelosi_water_project

It COULD be a lot of things....one thing is FACT: the American people supported the democrat's plan to fund the war and set withdrawal dates.

How do you explain that?

lol
The explanation is not ALL the American people supported the Dems plan or withdrawal dates....are you lying?

Forum List

Back