What Did You Do In The War On Terror, Daddy

red states rule

May 30, 2006
By Clarice Feldman

Democrats in Congress are insisting that funds budgeted for
intelligence be diverted to the study of global climate warming.

That was the last thing I read before my head hit the pillow and
probably explains the nightmare that followed:

October 30, 2008,Washington (AP) Nuclear devices have caused untold
havoc in Los Angeles, New York. Chicago and Washington, D.C. Operating
on an emergency broadcasting network from a hidden location outside
the Capital, the President declared a State of Emergency. National
Guard troops and emergency medical teams are aiding local police and
fire departments in emergency evacuations of all three cities.
Homeland Security is directing supplies to evacuation centers but do
not believe supplies can reach those trapped inside those cities for
several days.

"It is not yet certain who was behind the attacks but the markings on
two devices which failed to detonate were in Farsi," said unnamed
sources inside the Langley, Virginia Frank Church memorial bunker of
the Climate Intelligence Agency, the former Central Intelligence
Agency, renamed last year as part of the Intelligence Authorization
Bill passed by the Democratic Congress. "At least we think it was
Farsi, he added, explaining, "we had to replace all our Farsi speakers
with Sheryl Crow and Laurie David under the new law."

The attack happened as the Agency head was meeting with Area Studies
professors in Durham North Carolina to issue a joint proclamation
accusing white male athletes of systematically raping the planet and
using more than their allotted share of carbon dioxide emissions. "All
the huffing and panting and busing from one event to another places
them just under bovine flatulence in the scale of polluters," charged
Jennifer Broadhurst, Chair of the Professors for Fair Share Emissions,
a public interest group.

Former Vice-President Gore had been scheduled to address the meeting
but his Gulfstream Jet was stalled on the ground in Kyoto because of
an unexplained problem respecting the credit card he was using to pay
for the carbon offsets for the trip.

In the Congressional bunker at another undisclosed location,
Congressman Henry Waxman said, "As soon as we can dig our way out of
this, I am holding hearings to determine whether the outing of Plame
is behind this massive intelligence failure." He indicated he'd been
in contact with Richard Clarke who asserted that he had warned the
President that "someday, somewhere, somehow, something bad was going
to happen."

Senator Schumer demanded to know, "Who is responsible for this?" He
hinted that a subpoena of Karl Rove's emails to the RNC and a voter in
Boise made reference to a Persian Cat. "I can't prove it, but a
circumstantial case could be made that this shows he knew what was
about to befall us and kept quiet to effect the election."

Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for President issued a
statement from her headquarters blaming Bush, "When we voted for this
the President should have known it was stupid and stopped us. If we'd
known now what we should have known then if we'd read the intelligence
reports we were given we wouldn't have passed this. A leader would
have called us into the Oval Office and read it out loud to us."*

There was no word from the Republican nominee who reportedly had
rolled up his sleeves and joined the rescue party in the Capital.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/05/what_did_you_do_in_the_war_on.html

Son of a liberal: What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?

Liberal father: I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals.

Son of a liberal: What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?

Liberal father: I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals.

Son of a Conservative..."What did you do in the war on terror daddy?"

Conservative father "I stuck my head up my arse and let Conservative pundits do my thinking for me!":eusa_clap:

Son of a Conservative..."What did you do in the war on terror daddy?"

Conservative father "I stuck my head up my arse and let Conservative pundits do my thinking for me!":eusa_clap:

we are not the appeasers - libs are

we are not the appeasers - libs are

No, we're not. You're spouting shit, still. So take your crap and stuff it where the sun never shines, right up there next to your head. We do, however, want to see our troops extricated from a civil war, and brought home so they can, you know...<b>PROTECT THE HOMELAND</b>! We can better prevent the nightmare scenario your right-wing butt-buddy describes if our troops are here and our borders secure than we can if our they are caught in the quagmire of Iraq.

The intermittent, random contact between the two wires flopping around in your head DOES NOT constitute original thought any more than your cut-and-pastes do. And most of them are lacking any thread of originality as they are simply parroting or repackaging White House talking points.

Appeasers said the same thing in the 1930's about Hitler

and 50 million people died

Appeasers said the same thing in the 1930's about Hitler

and 50 million people died

Sorry...that analogy doesn't work anymore. And it was a really crappy one even when the GOP trotted it out for the first time. Bring our troops home and let al Qaeda and the Iraqi insurgents fight it out amongst themselves. With any luck at all, they'll kill each other off ...problem solved. Our borders will be more secure and we'll have the manpower to deal with a disaster whether it's natural or man-made.

No, we're not. You're spouting shit, still. So take your crap and stuff it where the sun never shines, right up there next to your head. We do, however, want to see our troops extricated from a civil war, and brought home so they can, you know...<b>PROTECT THE HOMELAND</b>! We can better prevent the nightmare scenario your right-wing butt-buddy describes if our troops are here and our borders secure than we can if our they are caught in the quagmire of Iraq.

The intermittent, random contact between the two wires flopping around in your head DOES NOT constitute original thought any more than your cut-and-pastes do. And most of them are lacking any thread of originality as they are simply parroting or repackaging White House talking points.

Well you got one thing right... "Bring the troops home so they can, You know Protect the homeland".... They cetainly will be doing that, maybe right in your backyard... Why do you libs want to fight this war on our soil? Because thats what will happen.

As an electrician, I can appreciate THAT.:rofl:

nuclear devices, then let's talk Bush: his schedule for securing the loose nuclear material of the former Soviet Union take 20 years, it's so slow. Scientific American ran a piece about a year ago saying it could be done in 2 years for a measly 8 billion dollars. If the writer, and RSR, are so worried about loose nuclear material (which I am, too), write to your President and denounce his current policy.

Mariner.

Sorry...that analogy doesn't work anymore. And it was a really crappy one even when the GOP trotted it out for the first time. Bring our troops home and let al Qaeda and the Iraqi insurgents fight it out amongst themselves. With any luck at all, they'll kill each other off ...problem solved. Our borders will be more secure and we'll have the manpower to deal with a disaster whether it's natural or man-made.

That is what Clinton said about Somalia - and we got 9-11 in return

Even though Dems are helping them, the terrorists want you dead as well

Well you got one thing right... "Bring the troops home so they can, You know Protect the homeland".... They cetainly will be doing that, maybe right in your backyard... Why do you libs want to fight this war on our soil? Because thats what will happen.

Then they can blame Bush for not fighting the terrorists over there

That is what Clinton said about Somalia - and we got 9-11 in return

Even though Dems are helping them, the terrorists want you dead as well

And just HOW was the debacle in Somalia linked to 9-11? Is it that it's just a convenient foil for you, and your fellow travelers, to falsely blame Goat-boy for 9-11? Of course, none of this was Chimpy McPresident's fault.

It would seem that President Bush is acting more in line with the aims of al Qaeda in vetoing the emergency supplemental. Ayman al Zawahiri did say, after all, that ""We ask Allah that they only get out after losing 200,000 to 300,000 killed,". Bush is allowing him to engage in the pursuit of his goal of killing as many American soldiers as he can.

And just HOW was the debacle in Somalia linked to 9-11? Is it that it's just a convenient foil for you, and your fellow travelers, to falsely blame Goat-boy for 9-11? Of course, none of this was Chimpy McPresident's fault.

It would seem that President Bush is acting more in line with the aims of al Qaeda in vetoing the emergency supplemental. Ayman al Zawahiri did say, after all, that ""We ask Allah that they only get out after losing 200,000 to 300,000 killed,". Bush is allowing him to engage in the pursuit of his goal of killing as many American soldiers as he can.

It is a FACT when Bill Clinton turned tail and ran from the fight, OBL believed the US was a paper tiger and started his 9-11 plan

Dems are proving OBL was correct , as far as Dems are concerned

Yeah...right..."Fight 'em over there so we don't have to fight 'em over here"...What bullshit. Like they don't have access to "Map Quest" and "Google"? Like there are going to be boatloads of al Qaeda storm troopers landing in Manhattan. Just more of the Administration's delusional talking points, and you're eating that shit up with a spoon.

Why are you afraid of fighting "this war on our soil" anyways? Why do you want to cower in fear, in the imagined safety of your home while our men and women are dying on foreign shores in a conflict that should never have been started? Why can't you see that the real enemy was allowed to slip out of Afghanistan and rebuild as Bush and Co invaded and occupied a country THAT POSED NO THREAT TO OUR SHORES? Why can't you see that all Bush's invasion of Iraq did was provide al Qaeda, and Islamic fundamentalists of all stripes, a training ground second to none in that benighted country?

Bloody hell! Wake up and smell the fucking coffee! The Bush administration has not made America, or the world either, safer. They have fanned the flames of Islamic fundamentalists the world over, and have done more to promote the cause of al Qaeda by invading and occupying a Muslim country than al Qaesa could have ever done on its own. Read the fucking news...Terrorist attacks around the world are UP 25% OVER LAST YEAR, and last year was a peak year!

The ignorance of the innocent and naive are understandable and excusable. The willful ignorance of yourself, and your fellow travelers, shown in your continued and unquestioning support of the Bush administration is a disgrace, and a betrayal of every principle this nation was founded upon.

That's just recycled propaganda from Vietnam. Lyndon Johnson said we were "fighting Communists there so we wouldn't have to fight them on our own soil"....he was wrong of course.

The Communists never followed us home to California.

Why do you think this recycled claim would be true now if it wasn't then?

That's just recycled propaganda from Vietnam. Lyndon Johnson said we were "fighting Communists there so we wouldn't have to fight them on our own soil"....he was wrong of course.

But the terrorists have - and will attack us again if Dems surrender to them in Iraq

It is a FACT when Bill Clinton turned tail and ran from the fight, OBL believed the US was a paper tiger and started his 9-11 plan

Dems are proving OBL was correct , as far as Dems are concerned

<b>WRONG...! WRONG...! WRONG...!</b> It was congressional Republicans, at the time, who forced Goat-boy's hand in withdrawing troops from Somalia, and I quote:

<blockquote>Mr. Speaker, specifically, I believe the six tests for committing combat forces, as outlined by former Secretary of Defense Caspar Weinberger in a November 28, 1984 speech, must be our guide. Secretary Weinberger said that the following tests should be used to determine whether or not U.S. troops should be sent into combat:

First. Is the situation vital to U.S. or allied national interests?

Second. Have all other options already been considered or used?

Third. Is there a clear commitment, including allocated resources, to achieving victory?

Fourth. Are there clearly defined political and military objectives?

Fifth. Will our commitment of forces change if our objectives change?

Sixth. Will the American people and Congress support the action?

Statement of Republican Policy on U.S. Armed Forces in Somalia, Adopted April 1, 1993
U.S. military forces in Somalia have fulfilled the mission given them by President Bush. Republicans therefore call on President Clinton to bring our troops home. - Bob Dornan(R-CA), 10/06/1993</blockquote>

When are you going to figure it out? Iraq had nothing to do with al Qaeda, or the 'war on terror' until Bush invaded Iraq under questionable, if not not outright false, justifications. Since then, Chimpy and Co have never ceased in their attempts to conflate Iraq with al Qaeda and the 'war on terror' in order to provide some justification for what is the greatest foreign policy blunder in US history. Give yer ears a good hard tug and po yer head outta yer ass, why don't ya.

They keep repeating it 'cause they got nothin' else.

Forum List

Back