What did Trump do for Ukraine while President?

In the aftermath of Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 U.S. Presidential election, the American Thinker promoted a variety of false conspiracy theories and claims of election fraud as part of the Republican Party's attempt to overturn the election result.[7] Faced with a lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, Lifson acknowledged that the site had relied upon "discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories".[8] The American Thinker likewise admitted that its election claims were "completely false and have no basis in fact" and that "it was wrong for us to publish these false statements."[9]
You don't lend yourself credibility by citing Wikipedia.

Trump was strongly pro-Putin. I imagine Russia will mount a campaign to re-elect Trump that makes their last round of support for him look like nothing. Trump is the only U.S. candidate with a chance of winning that will dedicate himself to making the world acknowledge Ukraine as property of Russia, and to dropping all sanctions facing Russia.
Trump is still strongly pro-Putin. He never learned when to shut up.

Yet Putin invaded Ukraine only after the demented husk you elected was in the White House. Why?
Probably read a high school philosophy paper by a friend of mine. I will retype body of his whole paper here.
Why do something.
Why? Why not?

Looks like Putin was more impressed than our teacher.

Trump was strongly pro-Putin. I imagine Russia will mount a campaign to re-elect Trump that makes their last round of support for him look like nothing. Trump is the only U.S. candidate with a chance of winning that will dedicate himself to making the world acknowledge Ukraine as property of Russia, and to dropping all sanctions facing Russia.
If they can afford two servers to rub together.

What did Trump do for Ukraine while President?
Stupid deflection thread headline and thread from a typically stupid member.

This just in: Trump isn’t the incumbent.

Gee. Who is the incumbent President? Some geezer with dementia named Brandon.

So, the real question is what is the incumbent President DOING?

Initially? Nothing. Then, when Putin’s intent became crystal clear, Brandon offered “sanctions.” Those, of course, didn’t stop Putin and nobody thought they would.

In fairness, the longer the sanctions stay in place and maybe get ramped up, the greater the chance that Putin will need to modify his criminal behavior. But still, the focus is on dealing with the present and the near future.

ElmoDudd: try to keep up with the times. You’re welcome.

How do you know that was important to them? Which "cronies?"
Because we have testimony that the public announcement was necessary.

This comes from Sondland and Volker.

They even went so far as to draft the statement for them.

You know there was a whole series of hearings and a trial about this? Didn’t you pay attention?

Forum List

Back