What did Cruz do wrong and what should he have done that would have made ANY difference?

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.
What about leadership eluded you, everything?

We all have said our share of stupid shit on this board but the Cruz outrage defies logic.

He isn't a mayor. He isn't a governor. He isn't in the state house or state senate.
Outside of standing outside an electric facility with tools to warm the pipes or frozen shit their is literally NOTHING he could do differently than what he did that would have made any difference to anyone anywhere in Texas.

I find the complaints about Cruz to be the most childish political complaints I have seen in years, maybe ever.
Yeah he’s way to good to suffer with the regular TX folks.
Why should he? Are political figures not allowed to look out for their families well being?

WTF is wrong with you idiots.
Yes elitists should not suffer. Running to Mexico while Texas suffers shows real leadership.
He isn't responsible for the electrical situation in Texas. You look like a complete tool with this asinine logic.
Right he is too good. Leave the common folk behind to suffer.
The common folk will feel better if Cruz suffers too.

Why should he? Are political figures not allowed to look out for their families well being?

Yes elitists should not suffer. Running to Mexico while Texas suffers shows real leadership.
He isn't responsible for the electrical situation in Texas. You look like a complete tool with this asinine logic.
Right he is too good. Leave the common folk behind to suffer.
The common folk will feel better if Cruz suffers too.
He’s a senator, he can’t suffer with the common folk. We don’t want him being able to relate to their problems.

The only thing that Cruz did that was disappointing is that he took his family to vacation in Mexico instead of Florida

What about leadership eluded you, everything?
Yep.

This represents one of our big problems. Our politicians are elitists rather than of the people. How gramps can’t recognize that Cruz was also showing low character and poor leadership is beyond me.

I think in a time of acute disaster...he should have stayed. What could he have done? Not sure. But simply being there and visible sends a message to the people who are suffering in HIS state. Going off to Cancun doesn't. At best - really bad optics.
That would be leadership. Our politicians can’t suffer with the filthy commoners.
If you didnt have to, would you sit there and take it?

I think in a time of acute disaster...he should have stayed. What could he have done? Not sure. But simply being there and visible sends a message to the people who are suffering in HIS state. Going off to Cancun doesn't. At best - really bad optics.
That would be leadership. Our politicians can’t suffer with the filthy commoners.
If you didnt have to, would you sit there and take it?
I’m not elitist scum. I would stay to help who I could. There was flooding in the neighborhood over the summer. My house was fine, but I didn’t sit comfortably at home. I was out helping neighbors bail water.

Optics matter. They look bad. Sorry.

China Joe won't come out of his basement but he sure spends a lot of time defending Hunter. But that's OK, he's not a republican.

China Joe won't come out of his basement but he sure spends a lot of time defending Hunter. But that's OK, he's not a republican.
Donny Douchebag stayed hidden longer than Joe Biden (God’s choice) ever did.

Donny Douchebag stayed hidden longer than Joe Biden (God’s choice) ever did.
LOL, You need to clean your stomach window--There wasn't a day in four years that you didn't hear something from or about the 45th and last legally-elected President. Got anymore irrelevant but, but, buts, moron. That was really a poor excuse for a defense.

Forum List

Back