What could be driving dysgenics in the black population?

Many of them I encountered at work : are very close to being illiterate, they tend to use vulgarity all the time and their vocabulary vernacular is about 4th grade level

You ever hear the Mayor of NYC open his mouth? Sounds like an ignorant fool. Couple that with a black racist mentality and this is what you get.

Blacks have a saying: if it is white...it ain't right.

White supremacy to a black person is anything run by whites. They won't accept whites running anything. Blacks have to run everything, or it is white supremacy.

Here is a snip from an NPR story where a black woman was discussing multiracial churches.

-----------------

Korie Little Edwards, from the NPR story...

"I came to a point where I realized that, you know, these multiracial churches, just because they're multiracial, doesn't mean they have somehow escaped white supremacy," she says. "Being diverse doesn't mean that white people are not going to still be in charge and run things."

------------------

I lived with blacks for 35 years bordering So. L.A. My family was poor and that was where we lived. I was under constant attack from the racist blacks. Almost killed a couple of times. Once on the Santa Monica freeway, trying to run me off. Another time playing the 'match game.' a black would ask a white person if they had a match. No match...boom, you get shot. Luckily a cop pulled up by chance.

Until blacks run everything...they won't be happy. And that is exactly what the dems are pushing for in the new United States of Mehico.

lightfoot hell.jpg

You ever hear the Mayor of NYC open his mouth? Sounds like an ignorant fool. Couple that with a black racist mentality and this is what you get.

Blacks have a saying: if it is white...it ain't right.

White supremacy to a black person is anything run by whites. They won't accept whites running anything. Blacks have to run everything, or it is white supremacy.

Here is a snip from an NPR story where a black woman was discussing multiracial churches.

-----------------

Korie Little Edwards, from the NPR story...

"I came to a point where I realized that, you know, these multiracial churches, just because they're multiracial, doesn't mean they have somehow escaped white supremacy," she says. "Being diverse doesn't mean that white people are not going to still be in charge and run things."

------------------

I lived with blacks for 35 years bordering So. L.A. My family was poor and that was where we lived. I was under constant attack from the racist blacks. Almost killed a couple of times. Once on the Santa Monica freeway, trying to run me off. Another time playing the 'match game.' a black would ask a white person if they had a match. No match...boom, you get shot. Luckily a cop pulled up by chance.

Until blacks run everything...they won't be happy. And that is exactly what the dems are pushing for in the new United States of Mehico.

View attachment 784556

Most Negroes lack the intelligence to operate nuclear weapons. If Negroes kill all the whites, formerly white countries will descend to the level of black countries.

Forum List

Back