Zone1 What concern is it of ours how Navalny died?

The fact is that our government isn't lilly white or squeaky clean either.

Odd, you would think that the "the only good Russian is a dead Russian" crowd would be pleased.

To be honest I never heard tell of him before the leftists started whining about it the other day so I figured that it must be a good thing.

This is more of a concern for the Russian people than it is of ours. We should be more concerned about the innocent Americans being imprisoned for the events of 1/6.
Because the opposition being systematically taken in Russia that is hostile is a concern for the West. Especially given the fact that Putin's goal is to reform the old Soviet Union...all of it.

Tell me, how would you feel if that happened in this country?

Because the opposition being systematically taken in Russia that is hostile is a concern for the West. Especially given the fact that Putin's goal is to reform the old Soviet Union...all of it.

The Biden Administration is persecuting conservatives and the media is a willing accomplice.

The Biden Administration is persecuting conservatives and the media is a willing accomplice.
I'm sorry, you'll have to enumerate the conservative people being "persecuted" for me.
I only see one man being "prosecuted". By the law. He's still breathing and talking. In fact, he's speaking in two states today alone.
Navalny isn't breathing anymore.

It is happening in this country and FJB (or whoever pulls his strings) is orchestrating it.

Have you been living under a rock or is it just willful blindness because you have to carry dem water?

Last edited:
It's necessary for America to support any indication of opposition to Putin, in the hopes of encouraging street demonstrations and protests.

Even a hugely popular president will have enough dissenters to form a good sized crowd against him. That can be propagandized and interpreted as Putin's fall from popularity.

Unfortunately for America, Putin being replaced won't be by anything like Navalny. It will be someone such as Lavrov who is equally determined and intelligent.

Do military foes interfere in each others elections?

Do ducks swim?

It's necessary for America to support any indication of opposition to Putin, in the hopes of encouraging street demonstrations and protests.

Even a hugely popular president will have enough dissenters to form a good sized crowd against him. That can be propagandized and interpreted as Putin's fall from popularity.

Unfortunately for America, Putin being replaced won't be by anything like Navalny. It will be someone such as Lavrov who is equally determined and intelligent.

Do military foes interfere in each others elections?

Do ducks swim?
Putin will soon be re-elected.

MAGA gets upset when their leaders are implicated in criminal activity...mainly because they are criminals.

Did you ever consider the fact that he is very popular among Russian citizens?
Of course Putin is very popular. Apparently close to 90% or even more.
But that still leaves 10% who could be a danger to him.

Of course Putin is very popular. Apparently close to 90% or even more.
But that still leaves 10% who could be a danger to him.
I'm sure he would treat them the same as Biden does to any opposition.

It has always happened in this country and continues to happen; Not to mention the myriad sanctioned political assassinations done by our covert services in other countries.

What happens in Russia is Russia's business.

Forum List

Back