What choices left?

The problem is that when you ask people what they want from a third party they'll say that they are sick of extremists and want a centrist party. These people are ignorant morons. Both parties are already totally dominated by the center. The center fucks everything up and then blames the fringes...and the ignorant masses actually believe them.
"Moderates" have zero principles.

Nothing. He has the right to the appeals process, which with his power and influence, stays any sentence until appeal. Which means he can run.

Running for President (and winning) is a "Don't Go To Jail" card...Like forever. If that happens, then yes, he really will be the only person in the history of this country...to be totally above the law.

Sad. But possible.
And the right would be fine with it…as long as it’s THEIR guy who is above the law.

Lying to a Federal Grand Jury,
Who, what, when? Indictments? Charges?

sexual assault,

corruption,

murder (Vince Foster ring a bell?)
Oh brother, not that debunked garbage.

And that's just Clintoon and his sanctimonious twat wife.
Indictments? Charges?

Trump had the right idea as far as the Founders were concerned. A private citizen taking time put for public service for a period of time, then returning to private life. Career politicians are evil and something that should be shunned.
Crony capitalists are toxic and something that should be avoided at all costs. Fuck all the way off with that stupid nonsense. :rolleyes:

"Moderates" have zero principles.

I’d disagree. Moderates are trying to put life lessons into the political issue situation. Let’s examine it.

Abortion. One of those issues where more people tend to side with the more Liberal argument. No telling if it will affect the general election coming up. But it certainly won’t help the Conservstives win big.

I voted for W twice. I voted for Obama once. I voted for Trump once. I voted for Republicans and Democrats in the last election. I describe myself as a slightly right of center moderate. Of course, for extremists, anyone who isn’t 100% for you is 100% against you.

Actually, our founders never envisioned that a convicted felon could be elected

Sure they did. "a natural-born citizen, at least thirty-five years of age, and a resident of the United States for at least fourteen years."

If we could only get both of them removed from the ballot, we might be able to elect a decent President.

Let's play a little "what if". What if the DNC get their dreams come true and Trump is taken off every ballot across the country? Well, there would be NO Republican candidate this year. This is exactly what they have been pining for, a permanent far Left one party state.
Try using your brain for just one second you dumb piece of shit.

The problem is that when you ask people what they want from a third party they'll say that they are sick of extremists and want a centrist party. These people are ignorant morons. Both parties are already totally dominated by the center. The center fucks everything up and then blames the fringes...and the ignorant masses actually believe them.
So since we haven’t had a “third party” candidate make much of an impact in the last 80-100 years, you’d have to think that since
The center fucks everything up
That we would have to have a pretty fucked up nation... I think this is the greatest nation on earth. Do you? If not...who is?

At this point in the game, NeoCon whore Nikki Haley and Ron "Burnout" DeSantis are both essentially out of the picture. Assuming Trump is out also, what choice would we as REAL Americans have left if there is no Republican candidate for POTUS? Some wishy-washy "moderate" RINO who would be a guaranteed loser against the Communists? Would America have to endure perpetual and permanent far Left One Party rule?

Forum List

Back