What can whites do to heal race relations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats possible within races idiot. You and a family member can be told apart.

I would try and explain statistics, but you have a BA, LOL

people from different continents can be distinguished as genetic groups, you lose again, or are you going to claim DNA is a white mans lie like standardized math tests are?
You could try but odds are you cant even explain how to tie shoelaces.

I know people from different continents cave be distinguished as a genetic group. Thats what I just explained to you idiot.

that's right, genetics show we are not all the same, and races from different continents have different phenotype groupings such as people with black skin, more fast twitch muscle, and less cognitive ability.

You are definitely different and have less cognitive ability. Must be those recessive genes you white albinoids got from inbreeding and the neanderthal genes you got from crossbreeding.

except that all testing indicates that you belong to the cognitively inferior race, too bad you can't lie your way out of that one
White testing is laughable clownish antics meant to soothe your white inferiority complex. I dont have to lie when you would still be a wild cave chimp if not for Black people educating your kind.

Thats possible within races idiot. You and a family member can be told apart.

people from different continents can be distinguished as genetic groups, you lose again, or are you going to claim DNA is a white mans lie like standardized math tests are?

I know people from different continents cave be distinguished as a genetic group. Thats what I just explained to you idiot.

that's right, genetics show we are not all the same, and races from different continents have different phenotype groupings such as people with black skin, more fast twitch muscle, and less cognitive ability.

We are all the same species, dumbass. Almost 100% genetically identical. If humans of different 'races' ever cannot interbreed you can get back to me with your ignorant bullshit and spineless fears.

dogs are all the same species yet nobody denies that breeds are radically different. you know nothing

Are you TRYING to be stupid, or is it just coming naturally to you?

White or black,,,or multicolor,,,,

no

nothing to do for race whatever? meh....yawn,,,,

nothing to do ...hear? ok?

I am a middle aged white man living in a predominantly white region. I used to think I was not racist at all, but in light of recent black-white tensions in the US, I have taken a close look at myself. While I do not disparage black people, I have been in groups where racist things were said and not spoken out and denounced them. I have also been slow to admit the white priviledge that I have been able to take advantage of my whole life. I now acknowledge that institutional racism exists in this country. I guess I would say I am a recovering racist. I think that most white people fear loss of priviledge and harsh retaliation if blacks gain too much power in our society. Certainly white priviledge would be lost in a society ruled by blacks and other minorities, but that is the goal, a society that does not unfairly advantage whites. I would be more than willing to serve a more subordinate role in society if it meant being able to live in peace and I believe a society with more people of color in authority would be a better society. To hasten this inevitable paradigm shift, I would like to hear from black people what I can do on a daily basis.
Blacks aren't going to gain too much power. How about their fair share? Let's just get them there first then worry about 15% of our population gaining too much power.

And they first have to vote before they have any power or before their opinions matter when it comes to welfare social security or public schools or healthcare.

What I do is treat everyone the same. I'm not patronizing toward people of different shades of color, like changing my mannerisms and speech, trying to sound more hip or whatever. If I meet a Korean-American I don't try to show them I'm down with their Koreanism by expounding on my knowledge of kimchee or Korean barbeque. Because you know what? Maybe they hate kimchee and they eat vegetarian.

I went to Radio Shack last wknd and the associate working there was black. I picked his brain like I would with any other tech nerd and I didn't ask him about the Golden State Warriors, just assuming he was a basketball fan.

I was pulled over today in one of the projects where we work. The officer first looked at me like I was crazy for being out there, then asked me why I was there, and then told me I ran a stop sign and not to do it again, and let me go.

You told the officer the reason you were there, which was a legit reason, so he let you go.

Let's say there's a spectrum which runs from total denial about racism to the other extreme; seeing racism around every corner and under every rock. Neither extreme is constructive.

The problem with the latter extreme is that normal relations between humans can be abrasive. I dont always get good customer service. I don't always get a friendly greeting from the bus driver. I get crazy drivers yelling weird stuff when I'm out on my bike. I had a very difficult time finding an apartment in Arcata. That's normal. But if I'm a person of color and I'm listening to a lot of this rhetoric about white privilege, it would be easy to believe that my frustrating experiences are all due to my race.

:)))

Ethnically I'm 100% white, but discrimination of my nation, in fact, greater, than any black in America. We lost a greater more people from Nazi Holocaust, than others - but no one pays reparations to us, like to jews. I'm permanently "bad evil guy" in the most movies in whole world. Taking part in Paralympics Games is forbidden for all disabled people of my nationality by_raсе_attribute... If we really want to struggle against racism for the human rights - could I hope, we'll start from mine?

You are definitely different and have less cognitive ability. Must be those recessive genes you white albinoids got from inbreeding and the neanderthal genes you got from crossbreeding.

except that all testing indicates that you belong to the cognitively inferior race, too bad you can't lie your way out of that one
White testing is laughable clownish antics meant to soothe your white inferiority complex. I dont have to lie when you would still be a wild cave chimp if not for Black people educating your kind.

algebra tests are 'white' yet blacks cannot perform on the tests of a supposedly inferior race, lol, the black man and his desperate attempts at soothing your feelings. If blacks had something better they would do it, they don't, you suck.

We are all the same species, dumbass. Almost 100% genetically identical. If humans of different 'races' ever cannot interbreed you can get back to me with your ignorant bullshit and spineless fears.

dogs are all the same species yet nobody denies that breeds are radically different. you know nothing

Are you TRYING to be stupid, or is it just coming naturally to you?

empty retort from an empty mind, let me help you out, your affliction is called downs syndrome and it is only a minor genetic variation that makes you profoundly unable to comprehend

I am a middle aged white man living in a predominantly white region. I used to think I was not racist at all, but in light of recent black-white tensions in the US, I have taken a close look at myself. While I do not disparage black people, I have been in groups where racist things were said and not spoken out and denounced them. I have also been slow to admit the white priviledge that I have been able to take advantage of my whole life. I now acknowledge that institutional racism exists in this country. I guess I would say I am a recovering racist. I think that most white people fear loss of priviledge and harsh retaliation if blacks gain too much power in our society. Certainly white priviledge would be lost in a society ruled by blacks and other minorities, but that is the goal, a society that does not unfairly advantage whites. I would be more than willing to serve a more subordinate role in society if it meant being able to live in peace and I believe a society with more people of color in authority would be a better society. To hasten this inevitable paradigm shift, I would like to hear from black people what I can do on a daily basis.
You need to stop being a Fool and start standing with your own People.

Blacks aren't going to gain too much power. How about their fair share? Let's just get them there first then worry about 15% of our population gaining too much power.

And they first have to vote before they have any power or before their opinions matter when it comes to welfare social security or public schools or healthcare.
The negro already has too much power in America.

You need to stop being a Fool and start standing with your own People.

Who would that be?

The negro [sic] already has too much power in America.

Who is that?

Recognize white privilege.

I was pulled over today in one of the projects where we work. The officer first looked at me like I was crazy for being out there, then asked me why I was there, and then told me I ran a stop sign and not to do it again, and let me go.

Tell me that a black person living in that project would have had the same experience.

Sure, I believe you.

You were hooking in the projects and ran a light, but the cop let you go because you're white..

Yeah, bullshit.

algebra tests are 'white' yet blacks cannot perform on the tests of a supposedly inferior race, lol, the black man and his desperate attempts at soothing your feelings. If blacks had something better they would do it, they don't, you suck.
I know algebra tests arent white. Algebra comes from Africa. If we hadnt invented it you wouldnt know what it was.

Whites should stop policing black neighbourhoods.
White doctors should stop treating blacks.
No more white road workers, garbage men...

And leave the black folks to take care of themselves.
Btw, good luck with that.

Whites should stop policing black neighbourhoods.
White doctors should stop treating blacks.
No more white road workers, garbage men...

And leave the black folks to take care of themselves.
Btw, good luck with that.
No luck needed. We did all that before so it should be very simple to do that again. Glad you agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back