What can we do as individuals (as a group of likeminded folk) to support our Freedom truckers and Canadian Brothers

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
A lot of us have been stocking up for just such a thing. Stay home. Don't go to the store. Fill up your car, trucks, extra tanks whatever and then stop for awhile. Don't fly. Don't go to post office, Conduct as little business as possible, get only WHAT you need. Shut the whole thing down.

Make sure you have ammo.

My heritage is rebellion, so I plan to become ungovernable.

Honk honk!
Ditto.

Got extra gas. Finally located some ammo. Stored food and TP for at least a year. Got a big tank of propane and a small generator. I have a million projects to stay busy with -- have all materials and tools I need -- so I can live for a long time without going out.

This winter has been good practice. I moved from the West Coast last August to the Midwest, and the winter has definitely taught me that I can survive without a lot of outside stimulus. I feel pretty sorry for the movie theater/dining/sports crowd who are going to have a hard time staying entertained.

Honk honk!

WE all worked together in 2016 and got DJT elected president. It was awesome, we were of one mind. We could do this too.

Do you remember how everything shut down that first week of the Scamdemic?? We could do that. It took no time at all to make business hurt.

Two weeks to flatten the curve turned into....if you don't obey us, we'll take your job, your kids, kill your pets and freeze your bank accounts.

Shop now.

Gather in the essentials you're going to need to weather 30-days of empty shelves.

But do it now. Don't wait.

Why? Because the sooner and more completely the shelves are empty the sooner Xiden will be deposed or, if he has any sense remaining (unlikely though that might be), resign....oh, and Cameltoes along with him.

Gradually emptying shelves will give Xiden and his puppet masters time to escalate their persecution of American truckers. That could allow goods to trickle through and minimize the results of their protest.

Best we empty the shelves NOW. As suddenly as possible.

Instead of convoying to Washington, I would advise our truckers to park their trucks. Just shut 'em down. All of 'em. Take a solid week off. Watch what happens then.
TBH, I think that's a better idea. Many Canadian truckers parked their rigs yesterday, intending to leave them parked until this stupid "vaccine" mandate bullshit is over. They asked American truckers to join them. I'd rather see that than see the convoy in DC, getting beaten by UN goons.

A lot of us have been stocking up for just such a thing. Stay home. Don't go to the store. Fill up your car, trucks, extra tanks whatever and then stop for awhile. Don't fly. Don't go to post office, Conduct as little business as possible, get only WHAT you need. Shut the whole thing down.

Make sure you have ammo.
Or you could just hold your breath, and fall down on the floor like a waterheaded baby and go to kicking. That would accomplish just as much as what you want to do, but what you do is your call.

Make sure you have ammo.
What is there to support? Ontario loosened it’s Covid policies.

Do you remember how everything shut down that first week of the Scamdemic?? We could do that. It took no time at all to make business hurt.

Two weeks to flatten the curve turned into....if you don't obey us, we'll take your job, your kids, kill your pets and freeze your bank accounts.
So now you are all about hurting businesses when it is YOUR cause eh?

I've always been for hurting businesses...especially the leftist owned ones that bullied its customers, forced them to mask and colluded with the left to take our freedom. :) but not conservative owned business.

Or you could just hold your breath, and fall down on the floor like a waterheaded baby and go to kicking. That would accomplish just as much as what you want to do, but what you do is your call.
Or he could do what you did -- photoshop a picture of your better to make them look sleazy which, as we all know, makes you look like an intellectual giant in comparison.

What is there to support? Ontario loosened it’s Covid policies.

It's not only about "Covid policies." There is a whole shitload of other issues at stake here, even more so in this country. Washington needs to be shut down, locked up, and starved out this March when the truckers assemble there.

Remember the Tea Party movement back in 2010, and the changes it brought to this country? The GOP took over a thousand federal, state, and local seats during that election. This is going to make the Tea Party movement look like a Sunday picnic.

Forum List

Back