What Boner Is Saying Right Now

Black_Label

Registered Democrat
Jun 20, 2012
"Pweeeeeeeeeze Mr. President! Don't touch our tax cuts to the rich! Waaaaaaaaa!"

boehner_crying.jpg

Obama says 'pay your fair share'. I agree so let the cuts expire for all. We should all pay more, that is fair. Having only some pay more is not fair.

Bye bye, tax cuts.

I vote for tax breaks for incomes of $30,000-$75,000
They deserve it.

Do you know how to do simple math? We can not pay for all this spending, and Debt by Taxing the Rich and cutting the Middle Class Taxes. The math simply is not there.

Despite that fact, Obama was allowed to claim he will fix everything and only have to raise taxes on the rich to do it.

Pathetic.

Bye bye, tax cuts.

I vote for tax breaks for incomes of $30,000-$75,000
They deserve it.

Do you know how to do simple math? We can not pay for all this spending, and Debt by Taxing the Rich and cutting the Middle Class Taxes. The math simply is not there.

Despite that fact, Obama was allowed to claim he will fix everything and only have to raise taxes on the rich to do it.

Pathetic.

The middle class are some of the main pillars of our economy and they have been suffering the whole time. It's only fair.

But when i say "tax breaks", i only mean up to 50% lower tax rates.

Good news. Boehner just blinked.

Boehner opens door to ‘new revenue,’ to halt debt

Republicans are “willing to accept new revenue” to tame the soaring national debt and avert an ugly battle over the approaching “fiscal cliff,” House Speaker John A. Boehner said Wednesday in a speech that offered a potential path to compromise in year-end budget negotiations.

With President Obama reelected and Republicans returned to a slightly smaller majority in the House, Boehner (R-Ohio) said Tuesday’s election amounted to a plea from voters for the parties to lay down their weapons of the past two years and “do what’s best for our country.”

With so many people on Welfare how can he say this? Wasn't Mitt crying about 47%? I don't know how true that is but damn...get these leeches to work!

Forum List

Back