Thank God, the country dodged a bullet last night

RollingThunder

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2010
I'm feeling a lot of joy and relief at these election results. We all, the whole country, just barely dodged the bullets of ideological extremism.....plutocracy.......corporatism/fascism.........the crushing of women's rights.......the denial of reality in many areas, such as global warming......and of course, all of that goofy bigoted cult craziness - from Romney with that Mormon Elder bizarre political power prophecies of total American domination by Mormons and from Ryan with that wicked cultish AynRandian heartless money/greed worship. One of the important and positive things about these election results, aside from not having to watch my country go down the tubes under the mismanagement of corporate stooges like Romoney & ol' Lying Ryan, is the fact that the rightwingers, especially Romney, based their campaigns on lies and the lies didn't work in the end. Hurray for the American people.

I'm just glad to see the dive the stock market took today! Now the republicans just need to nudge the nation over that fiscal cliff obama built.

I'm feeling a lot of joy and relief at these election results. We all, the whole country, just barely dodged the bullets of ideological extremism.....plutocracy.......corporatism/fascism.........the crushing of women's rights.......the denial of reality in many areas, such as global warming......and of course, all of that goofy bigoted cult craziness - from Romney with that Mormon Elder bizarre political power prophecies of total American domination by Mormons and from Ryan with that wicked cultish AynRandian heartless money/greed worship. One of the important and positive things about these election results, aside from not having to watch my country go down the tubes under the mismanagement of corporate stooges like Romoney & ol' Lying Ryan, is the fact that the rightwingers, especially Romney, based their campaigns on lies and the lies didn't work in the end. Hurray for the American people.
It's hard to overdose on kool-aid, but you've shown there is an exception even to this rule.

It was a great day for freedom over fascist tyranny no doubt. The GOP just got the shit kicked out of them and now I'm sure they realize it's time to start working with the dems to continue progress instead of trying to destroy the nation at all costs like they've done for the past 4 years.

I think the bullets we dodged might have been real if Hussein lost. I think the OWS rabble was ready to launch a winter offensive and God help us if they were armed by the (former) attorney general.

How is mormanism more of a cult than any other religion? Because it was 1900 years later? IT's all BS. Global warming is real? Well duh. It has been happening for billions of years! MAn-made global warming uhh not so much. A fuckin fart depletes the ozone. This melts, that one gets bigger. The earth has a rotation. And it is starting another one. Al gore enjoys fucking yall in the ass. Especially when you are donating to his pocketbook

It was a great day for freedom over fascist tyranny no doubt. The GOP just got the shit kicked out of them and now I'm sure they realize it's time to start working with the dems to continue progress instead of trying to destroy the nation at all costs like they've done for the past 4 years.

Yea maybe the dems will quit blocking all his BS too.

How is mormanism more of a cult than any other religion? Because it was 1900 years later? IT's all BS. Global warming is real? Well duh. It has been happening for billions of years! MAn-made global warming uhh not so much. A fuckin fart depletes the ozone. This melts, that one gets bigger. The earth has a rotation. And it is starting another one. Al gore enjoys fucking yall in the ass. Especially when you are donating to his pocketbook

Here's a good example of the kind of severe retardation coupled with heavy brainwashing that has helped drive the rightwingnuts off the rails on the crazy train.

Here's a good example of the kind of severe retardation coupled with heavy brainwashing that has helped drive the rightwingnuts off the rails on the crazy train.

First of all, Im not a republican. Exactly how is what I said retarded? I would like an intelligent elaboration please

holy smokes..this is Obama's base..
scary

So, I walked up to the bar. I walked right up there. I said "JJ uh Mister Jones, pour me another glass." He said "It's on the house, friend.":doubt:

Forum List

Back