What became of the Hostages the Haitians held for ransom?

Desperado

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2012
wht did I miss? Did the US send in seal team to free them or di they pay the ransome?
Worse yet if nothing happened ae the 17 hostages still alive?

THE News media has sort of forgotten the story. But I believe the Ransome was going to be paid but I haven't heard any way or the other.

ttps://www.christianpost.com/news/17-missionaries-still-captive-in-haiti-famili I hope this post it may have a block on it.
If will not work just know they are still being held hostage along with others around the world. F.B.I Is on it but the media and Biden don't seem interested.

The Haitians turned them into zombies.

:dunno:
Well, Haitians will do that. They're probably all working on sugar cane plantations right now.

I was just wondering what happened to the Haitian kidnap victims this morning! Didn't look it up yet.

"The kidnapped missionaries have now been hostages for almost 20 days. 400 Mowazo is demanding $1 million each as ransom in exchange for their release. The group also made it clear that if ransom is not received, all of the hostages will be killed. Significant measures have not been taken by the United States government to facilitate the release of the missionaries.

National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan assured the public that President Biden is being informed daily about the situation and that “every possible option” is being considered to allow for the safe return of each hostage. Biden has not yet deployed any troops to retrieve the hostages since their exact location is unknown. But as the hostages near a month in captivity, it is clear that something will need to happen soon to allow for the missionaries' rescue."

Biden won't do anything. See, it's okay if blacks do this kind of thing. If it were whites, he'd send in the Marines. I suppose the Haitian gang will kill them all: they are known to have killed multiple locals in several in-country kidnappings. They get this idea from Nigeria, where kidnapping is the national economy.

The missionaries were pretty stupid to go to Haiti! Other missions are not sending in anymore groups, I read.

wht did I miss? Did the US send in seal team to free them or di they pay the ransome?
Worse yet if nothing happened ae the 17 hostages still alive?
White Christians held by blacks? No political gain and since everything is about their narrative, nothing will be made of it. Nothing.

My question is if anything was ever done about those girls in Africa that were kidnapped in Nigeria?

More than 300 schoolgirls have been kidnapped by unidentified gunmen from a school in north-western Nigeria. Police say they believe the girls were taken to a forest after being abducted from their boarding school in Jangebe, Zamfara state, on Friday morning.Feb 26, 2021

Ohhhh. That is black on black. Narrative still not matching the agenda sooooo

Remember the 276 schoolgirls stolen kidnapped by boko haram? Did the precious un do anything? Anything ever done?

Other than this?

170411-Matfess-obama-bring-back-our-girls-tease_xieivr.jpg

Attachments

• 170411-Matfess-obama-bring-back-our-girls-tease_xieivr.jpg
    170411-Matfess-obama-bring-back-our-girls-tease_xieivr.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 10

"The kidnapped missionaries have now been hostages for almost 20 days. 400 Mowazo is demanding $1 million each as ransom in exchange for their release. The group also made it clear that if ransom is not received, all of the hostages will be killed. Significant measures have not been taken by the United States government to facilitate the release of the missionaries.

National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan assured the public that President Biden is being informed daily about the situation and that “every possible option” is being considered to allow for the safe return of each hostage. Biden has not yet deployed any troops to retrieve the hostages since their exact location is unknown. But as the hostages near a month in captivity, it is clear that something will need to happen soon to allow for the missionaries' rescue."

Biden won't do anything. See, it's okay if blacks do this kind of thing. If it were whites, he'd send in the Marines. I suppose the Haitian gang will kill them all: they are known to have killed multiple locals in several in-country kidnappings. They get this idea from Nigeria, where kidnapping is the national economy.

The missionaries were pretty stupid to go to Haiti! Other missions are not sending in anymore groups, I read.

Sippy Cup is weak.
They could be goners!

White Christians held by blacks? No political gain and since everything is about their narrative, nothing will be made of it. Nothing.

My question is if anything was ever done about those girls in Africa that were kidnapped in Nigeria?
I don't care. Since the pandemic started I have stopped reading about strange barbarian corners of the Earth that cannot possibly matter to me. It's such a relief!

I gather thru headline skimming that Nigeria has now collapsed into a morass of continual kidnappings and jihading and separatism in the South and is basically a failed state. Good. All the African states are failed, and I cannot tell you how much I don't care.

We've got our own problems here. Let them sink to their proper level, which looks to be out of sight in many places.

Sippy Cup is weak.
They could be goners!
The missionaries were stupid to go there, but I am sorry for the five little kids. This gang has killed kids before, one a five-year-old girl when her mother couldn't come up with $4000.

Why do we have to keep rescuing retarded Americans? Millions wasted. Let God rescue them and stop wasting my tax dollars on people too stupid to safeguard their own lives

Why do we have to keep rescuing retarded Americans? Millions wasted. Let God rescue them and stop wasting my tax dollars on people too stupid to safeguard their own lives

Because it's the right thing to do!
If it was up to you, Capt. Phillips and the crew of the Maersk Alabama would've been slaughtered by Somalian pirates!!
Idjit.

That's what my husband says. What, he went WHERE??? To NORTH KOREA???? As a Christian Missionary and now they want us to RESCUE him after he's been mortally brain-damaged by them????

It is an issue, I admit. It's sad, but maybe it shouldn't be the nation's job to get them back.

If it was up to you, Capt. Phillips and the crew of the Maersk Alabama would've been slaughtered by Somalian pirates!!
Idjit.
Good point ---- but that was in open international waters and these pirates were seriously damaging world shipping routes. I'd say that's a different issue and shipping is well worth defending.

Idjit.
He was doing his job . These people were proselytizing. Do your gods bidding ON YOUR OWN DIME.

Dumb fucking Christians

Good point ---- but that was in open international waters and these pirates were seriously damaging world shipping routes. I'd say that's a different issue and shipping is well worth defending.

A distinction with your noted difference.
Yet, they're Americans on moral high ground and it is the right thing to do.

The missionaries were very wrong to take their children into this kind of black-run country. It would be the same (well, maybe worse!) in Nigeria or really any of the African countries these days. People are crazy to go there: we're just a walking bank to them. They kill people or cut off both hands same as look at someone.

I really disapprove of the parents doing that bad thing. They walked into the lion's den, okay, whatever, but they dragged their kids in, too??? That was just wrong.

Forum List

Back