What became of the Hostages the Haitians held for ransom?

Good point ---- but that was in open international waters and these pirates were seriously damaging world shipping routes. I'd say that's a different issue and shipping is well worth defending.
The pirates wouldnt be an issue if the US and others did the right thing---annihilate the pirates and their strongholds with extreme prejudice. Letting thugs get away with it is what encourages more of it to happen. There are a lot of bad awful evil people out there that need to be removed from the human race as a warning to others like them to not attack people.

A distinction with your noted difference.
Yet, they're Americans on moral high ground and it is the right thing to do.
I can't agree with that. But I am interested in what the person who started this topic said, that it has dropped right out of the news. Well ------ why?

Since the leftwing fake news media is in bed with the Brandon Administration, I would bet it's to keep Americans from thinking about how bad these black Haitian kidnappers are. They had hard work on the Left to keep us focused on how the Border Service ran at the10,000 illegal invaders from Haiti with horses --- they villanized HORSES??? But it sort of worked to keep us from thinking about the invasion issue. They managed to get everyone to forget about any Haiti news, even the kidnapping.

Haitians are black and so they want to let the whole country move north and vote communist, I suppose.

He was doing his job . These people were proselytizing. Do your gods bidding ON YOUR OWN DIME.

Dumb fucking Christians
What ya mean? You paying for them to be there, asswipe? They're American citizens & they have the right to travel abroad without being kidnapped by thugs. And it's our job to get them the hell out of there if we can. Special Ops shpuld be headed there right now to put one in the ear of the slime that kidnapped them.

Don't like it? Tough shit.

The groups that sent them there should pay the ransom. Redeem them. It's not likely that they will have the cash to do that. Let them put on their hair shirts and go crawling to Jeff Bezos or Mark Zuckerberg. Maybe they will help.

I can't agree with that. But I am interested in what the person who started this topic said, that it has dropped right out of the news. Well ------ why?
This is the million dollar question, why did the reports stop?
The media spent more time on the nationwide manhunt for Brian Laundrie in the death of his girlfriend Gabby Petito but ignore `17 hostages being held for ransom in Haiti

Last edited:
This is the million dollar question, why did the reports stop?
The media spent more time on the nationwide manhunt for Brian Laundrie in the death of his girlfriend Gabby Petito but ignore `17 hostages being held for ransom in Haiti

Makes Prez Sippy Cup look weak.
But only because he is weak.

So I read this topic and I see people mystified as to what has happened to the Haiti hostage situation.

And I, like, do this really weird fucking thing. I go to Google and type in "Haiti hostages". I know...I know...that doesn't make any sense. But anyway, I found this:

So I read this topic and I see people mystified as to what has happened to the Haiti hostage situation.

And I, like, do this really weird fucking thing. I go to Google and type in "Haiti hostages". I know...I know...that doesn't make any sense. But anyway, I found this:

So?
What's your point?

And I, like, do this really weird fucking thing. I go to Google and type in "Haiti hostages". I know...I know...that doesn't make any sense.
well good for you. Diid youo Googl why the toory has been dropped? Tht was more if what I was looking for, Big Story at first then nothng. Was it becaue it would have made those 15,000 Haitians at our southern border that the biden administation let in look like a bad deciion on their part?

wht did I miss? Did the US send in seal team to free them or di they pay the ransome?
Worse yet if nothing happened ae the 17 hostages still alive?

Weren't they all white? If so then you can forget em, Biden and his administration don't care about white people really.

Diid youo Googl why the toory has been dropped? Tht was more if what I was looking for, Big Story at first then nothng. Was it becaue it would have made...... look like a bad deciion on their part?

Yeah, I know.
I don't get it either.
Whew!!
I love this bar, but.......
....but you gotta work at it.
Love ain't always easy.

I haven't heard of those poor hostages

Probably all killed. 😟

What ya mean? You paying for them to be there, asswipe? They're American citizens & they have the right to travel abroad without being kidnapped by thugs. And it's our job to get them the hell out of there if we can. Special Ops shpuld be headed there right now to put one in the ear of the slime that kidnapped them.

Don't like it? Tough shit.
They are some stupid people to be in Haiti----Haitians are awful and always have been. They are not worth risking the lives of our special ops to be honest.

That's what my husband says. What, he went WHERE??? To NORTH KOREA???? As a Christian Missionary and now they want us to RESCUE him after he's been mortally brain-damaged by them????

It is an issue, I admit. It's sad, but maybe it shouldn't be the nation's job to get them back.
The Grand High Poobah of overconfident missionaries is the guy who went to North Sentinel Island a few years ago, illegally, surreptitiously, and after being attacked by the residents twice. Wiki the place if you don't know the story. What's left of him is presumably still there.

I have to admit it's tough for me to stay objective with issues like this. They're a punk street gang; we're the world's superpower. The people on this message board probably have more firepower than they do, and yet they're throwing around demands like they own the place, as Putin, Kim, Xi, Erdogan, Maduro, al-Assad, and every pirate and terrorist out there are taking notes.

I want to have us respond to their blatherings with a fleet of Apaches with spinning drums, but ... I can't imagine us getting swept into a forever war in Haiti, of all places.

wht did I miss? Did the US send in seal team to free them or di they pay the ransome?
Worse yet if nothing happened ae the 17 hostages still alive?
Update:

Remaining U.S., Canadian missionaries kidnapped in Haiti are released​

Officials from the State Department and the FBI have been on the ground in Haiti to help secure the release of the hostages — a task State Department spokesman Ned Price told reporters this month the government was pursuing “with the utmost priority.”

You're welcome.

Forum List

Back