What Bathroom Should Transgender People Use?

This is what happens and it will happen until the girls or women gang attack.

School protects boy who harasses girls in restroom

“This is a nightmare scenario for the teenage girls,” said PJI attorney Matthew McReynolds. “This is exactly the kind of horror story we have been warning would accompany the push for radical transgender rights in school, and it is the type of situation that LGBT activists have been insisting would not happen.”
Florence High School, the institute asserts, is ignoring the privacy rights of almost all of its students to show favoritism to one small segment. In a letter sent to school officials, PJI explains that the school is violating its own policy by not ensuring the supposedly transgender student uses only female facilities. A number of witnesses assert that he uses restrooms designed for both genders.

Five or six girls should get together and teach him a lesson he will never forget.

Whichever one their parts match.
This. You can use the girls bathroom when you have girl parts – period.
How about we get rid of the mens urinals and have larger bathroom for everyone with enclosed floor to ceiling stalls? Put in those spring operated seats so men don't piss on them.
And here is a second solution – end segregated bathrooms.

Seriously, as long as we make it illegal for a man to enter a woman’s bathroom and vice versa, there is no grounds whatsoever to declare a man that wants to say he is a woman even though that is false can then ignore those standards.

Either end segregated bathrooms or use the damn bathroom that fits your sex – not your fantasies.

I would also like to point out that there really is no difference here from a ‘transgender’ man and a normal man. Transgender does NOT, by default, mean gay. Just because you have a penis but like to wear dresses and be called a woman does not mean that you are not attracted to women. Facing that reality – why would you have segregated bathrooms but make exceptions for a special group of people?

"girl parts -- period". :lol:

Last edited:
This is what happens and it will happen until the girls or women gang attack.

School protects boy who harasses girls in restroom

“This is a nightmare scenario for the teenage girls,” said PJI attorney Matthew McReynolds. “This is exactly the kind of horror story we have been warning would accompany the push for radical transgender rights in school, and it is the type of situation that LGBT activists have been insisting would not happen.”
Florence High School, the institute asserts, is ignoring the privacy rights of almost all of its students to show favoritism to one small segment. In a letter sent to school officials, PJI explains that the school is violating its own policy by not ensuring the supposedly transgender student uses only female facilities. A number of witnesses assert that he uses restrooms designed for both genders.

Five or six girls should get together and teach him a lesson he will never forget.

Let him use the bathroom, but he can't harass the females in there, or he can use another bathroom.

Whichever one their parts match.
This. You can use the girls bathroom when you have girl parts – period.
How about we get rid of the mens urinals and have larger bathroom for everyone with enclosed floor to ceiling stalls? Put in those spring operated seats so men don't piss on them.
And here is a second solution – end segregated bathrooms.

Seriously, as long as we make it illegal for a man to enter a woman’s bathroom and vice versa, there is no grounds whatsoever to declare a man that wants to say he is a woman even though that is false can then ignore those standards.

Either end segregated bathrooms or use the damn bathroom that fits your sex – not your fantasies.

I would also like to point out that there really is no difference here from a ‘transgender’ man and a normal man. Transgender does NOT, by default, mean gay. Just because you have a penis but like to wear dresses and be called a woman does not mean that you are not attracted to women. Facing that reality – why would you have segregated bathrooms but make exceptions for a special group of people?

"girl parts -- period". :lol:

I am glad you found the point rather entertaining. I can’t think of a more frank way to put it ;)

Because I don't believe anything evil would happen. Your question assumes that there is something wrong with TS/CD that would make them do harm to my daughter. I think your premise is flawed.

Which bathroom should anyone use? Whichever one is available, lol. I have used men's restrooms many times. They didn't seem to mind. When ya gotta go, ya gotta go.

And as we all know, there's nothing sexier than a woman who is rushed for time taking a leak...I wonder about some people and their potty training, most people get over this stuff by the time they're 5 or 6 but a few keep asking questions about the restroom well into middle age. A psychiatrist would have a field day in this forum with some of the members.

Would you be comfortable with a man who is dressed as a woman in the same bathroom with you're daughter?

I would not be comfortable with a man dressed as a woman in the same bathroom with one of my sons or with my daughter. Nor would I be comfortable with a dozen bikers wearing tutus driving down the street. That said I have no problem with a tom boy using the boys room. Go figure.

Last edited:
Ya, I don't think men should be using the little girls room

We are not talking about men in the bathroom with girls, we are discussing teenage boys and teenage girls.

Why is every question that concerns sexuality and gender couched in 'would you want your daughter?' It shows a sense that somehow daughters are the ones who need protection. While it is an extrapolation, it really means women are somehow weak and require right wing daddies and maybe husbands to protect them and decide what is good for them. Personally when you are in a stall shatting what difference does it make who smells the results of good food and life? It not like this is a meeting place. PS I have often had to take a granddaughter into men's bathrooms, I think the woman's room is off base but again why? I'm sure some think me some sort of pervert but in America we still haven't faced our biological - evolutionary or god given - nature.

Last edited:
Would you be comfortable with a man who is dressed as a woman in the same bathroom with you're daughter?

when the kids were little we didnt trust anyone to be alone

with the kids in a public bathroom

they is why one of us always accompanied the kids in the can

Forum List

Back