What band have you seen the most in concert??

Major artist after major artist after major artist all say The Who were major influences on them. Geddy Lee when asked what his dream gig would have been said "bassist for The Who".

Punk rockers from all over the world all say The Who originated the genre so no, no legit musician would ever say what you do.

Townshend is acknowledged worldwide as a musical genius and he was covering subjects 30 years ago in his song writing that only now is the rest of the world catching up to. Daltrey has one of the most recognized voices in THE WORLD, and Moon is on every major list as one of the greatest drummers of all time.

The same goes for Entwistle.

The fact that their music was beyond your ability to play is your fault, not theirs.
You obviously do not understand the arts. Some people think Picasso was a genius. Others cannot stand his work and think it is garbage.

Townshend is considered highly overrated by many musicians. And many musicians were not impressed by Geddy Lee or the punk scene. The Who did a lot of good straight rock songs. The Rick operas and Big projects not so good. Tommy had a few good songs.

Not by competent ones. Maybe the typical anti social garage band, unemployed, on the dole, living in moms basement type.

But REAL musicians don't.

You obviously do not understand the arts. Some people think Picasso was a genius. Others cannot stand his work and think it is garbage.

I know musicians. Good ones. I used to hang out with Joe Walsh in Santa Barbara back in the 1980s before I moved to Tahoe.

Jack Blades is a good friend, has been for decades. Michelle Phillips was my girlfriend for a while. I know more about the arts, and artists, than you ever will.

I know musicians. Good ones. I used to hang out with Joe Walsh in Santa Barbara back in the 1980s before I moved to Tahoe.

Jack Blades is a good friend, has been for decades. Michelle Phillips was my girlfriend for a while. I know more about the arts, and artists, than you ever will.
You learned about the arts by knowing people? I was a professional musician in New York for 20 years, I am a established painter, and a book of my short stories was published last year.

You learned about the arts by knowing people? I was a professional musician in New York for 20 years, I am a established painter, and a book of my short stories was congrats on getting published. I have several books I am co-author on.

You learned about the arts by knowing people? I was a professional musician in New York for 20 years, I am a established painter, and a book of my short stories was published last year.

No, I learned about the arts by being smart. I play guitar as well, I own a 1960s Fender, and a Martin acoustic. I also play around with the uke, and love to bash out a rhythm on my friends drum kit.

No legit musician I have ever known has ever said the Who is over rated. Not one. Your claims are cute, but not verifiable so they are useless. Same as mine, however, I CAN post link after link after link by respected musicians from all over the world saying how important The Who was.

Post one where one says they are over rated.

Just one will do.

No, I learned about the arts by being smart. I play guitar as well, I own a 1960s Fender, and a Martin acoustic. I also play around with the uke, and love to bash out a rhythm on my friends drum kit.

No legit musician I have ever known has ever said the Who is over rated. Not one. Your claims are cute, but not verifiable so they are useless. Same as mine, however, I CAN post link after link after link by respected musicians from all over the world saying how important The Who was.

Post one where one says they are over rated.

Just one will do.
You have such an ignorance of the arts. If not, we would not even be engaged in this conversation. You think I know nothing because I think the Who and Petrt Townsend are overrated. How dare I have a different opinion than you.

You have such an ignorance of the arts. If not, we would not even be engaged in this conversation. You think I know nothing because I think the Who and Petrt Townsend are overrated. How dare I have a different opinion than you.

You said many musicians say The Who are over rated. Post ONE video of a professional musician saying that. I can care less about you, or your opinion because you have no taste. Plenty of trolls out there with no taste.

No one pays attention to them...because they're trolls.

Prove you aren't a troll. Post up a single video of the many musicians you claim think the Who are over rated.

You said many musicians say The Who are over rated. Post ONE video of a professional musician saying that. I can care less about you, or your opinion because you have no taste. Plenty of trolls out there with no taste.

No one pays attention to them...because they're trolls.

Prove you aren't a troll. Post up a single video of the many musicians you claim think the Who are over rated.
Do your own research. I think they are overrated, and I knew other musicians who thought the same way.

Do your own research. I think they are overrated, and I knew other musicians who thought the same way.

Ahhh, so you ARE a troll.

Thanks for the confirmation.

1628544001727.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

The Grateful Dead...dozens and dozens of time.

Forum List

Back