What are your thoughts on Desantis' bad record on crime, COVID and education?

Do you agree with Trump?

• Total voters

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
When it comes to crime, COVID and education, Ron Desantis has done a bad job in these areas as well for his state of Florida. No doubt about it. What are your thoughts? Vote in my poll and discuss. Here's a reputable source on Desantis' negative record.

Ron DeSanctimonious is being CRUSHED in the polls, all of them. Many GLOBALISTS are having second thoughts. RINO’S Karl Rove, Pauline Ryan and Jeb, “Low Energy” Bush, are beside themselves. They have rarely witnessed a CRATERING of this magnitude. Maybe they should have told Ron that trying to destroy Social Security and Medicare, three times, is not a good thing to do. ALSO, his record on the China Virus, Crime, and Education is, despite his ever spinning P.R. Machine, ABYSMAL!!! 71-17 anyone?

When it comes to crime, COVID and education, Ron Desantis has done a bad job in these areas as well for his state of Florida. No doubt about it. What are your thoughts? Vote in my poll and discuss. Here's a reputable source on Desantis' negative record.

My thoughts are that you are a moron.

Prove me wrong

Nope. I respect him even more for his comments. No reason for a married man to be cavorting with such a woman. Take the high road and it's his to lose.
Men have a natural disposition to fuck girls even if they're not the spouse. Religious people need to sit down. I support Trump's liberalism when it comes to sex.
And do you think Desantis never cheated?

Men have a natural disposition to fuck girls even if they're not the spouse. Religious people need to sit down. I support Trump's liberalism when it comes to sex.
And do you think Desantis never cheated?
Us evangelicals don't buy that. Control is easy and normal. Cheating is not normal nor is the drive to cheat.

To be fair, Florida is the only "landlocked" state that has completely unprotected borders on both sides of the state.
Unless he, or any other governor, was willing to spend BILLIONS on building personal protection offices every mile along the entire coast of Florida, there's going to be more criminal traffic than any other state.

Personally, I'd have homes built every half mile along the Florida coastline, and give those homes free to rednecks.
Give them leeway to protect the state. And as long as they help protect, they can live there for free.
Also giving them the motto, "if it ain't white, shoot it". HA HA HA

It’s not just DeSantis, of course.

DeSantis’ failures reflect the fact that Republicans in general are wrong on the issues and incapable of sound, responsible governance.
Thanks for that, autorantic virtual moonbat.

STFUdonny.gif

My thoughts are that you are a moron.

Prove me wrong
When Donald Trump criticizes Ron DeSantis, Nostra gets uncomfortable and confused. What can an ardent Republican fanboy offer that would satisfy both of these prominent figures he so loves?
Attacking the guy in the message board relieves some of that anxiety, as it allows him to not having to think.

Forum List

Back