What are your thoughts on Desantis' bad record on crime, COVID and education?

Do you agree with Trump?

• Total voters
When it comes to crime, COVID and education, Ron Desantis has done a bad job in these areas as well for his state of Florida. No doubt about it. What are your thoughts? Vote in my poll and discuss. Here's a reputable source on Desantis' negative record.

Yes, sure, that's why people literally moved to Florida. Nothing says a great state like people picking up and moving there.

When it comes to crime, COVID and education, Ron Desantis has done a bad job in these areas as well for his state of Florida. No doubt about it. What are your thoughts? Vote in my poll and discuss. Here's a reputable source on Desantis' negative record.

Meatball Ron touts his states 4th grade test scores…but state holds back the highest number of 3rd graders if any state so their a year older when they take the test.

The question is, does he tout 8th grade?

Or 12th grade which shows Florida to be 46th in the nation.

No

maga

Meatball Ron touts his states 4th grade test scores…but state holds back the highest number of 3rd graders if any state so their a year older when they take the test.

No

maga
In response to your analysis on grades and scores, Republicans will call you a poopyhead, followed by a meme.

You don't believe him and that's what matters.
I think he implemented many great policies. Set the nation on a return to greatness. He is not infallible. He has a terrible way of civil discourse. Biden has gone out of his way to damage the country by ending policies simply because Trump started them. That will be to his own demise.

I think he implemented many great policies. Set the nation on a return to greatness. He is not infallible. He has a terrible way of civil discourse. Biden has gone out of his way to damage the country by ending policies simply because Trump started them. That will be to his own demise.
Okay, what year do you consider America to be at its greatest level?

When Donald Trump criticizes Ron DeSantis, Nostra gets uncomfortable and confused. What can an ardent Republican fanboy offer that would satisfy both of these prominent figures he so loves?
Attacking the guy in the message board relieves some of that anxiety, as it allows him to not having to think.
You are Still a moron.

Try again.

No

maga
Massachusetts finishes first in the nation for K-12 Achievement, with a B. New Jersey also receives a B and Florida gets the only B-minus. On the other end of the spectrum, New Mexico and Alaska receive the nation’s lowest grades at D-minus. In all, 30 states and the District of Columbia earn grades between C-plus and C-minus.

TRUMP'S GOT YOUR VOTE!!!

What "bad record?"

Why would it be?
He didnt make the cheesy one sided poll.
Typical lefty clickbait that it is.
Hey, I know you're the conservative guy who never speaks ill of Republicans, so I've got to ask... Are you Trump's biggest fan? Or do you think it's too uncomfortable to admit when even our own leader falls short? I mean, when Trump goes after DeSantis it must feel like an attack on your cult – are you a real fan, or just hoping to survive this situation without criticism?

Forum List

Back