Waco crowd shows "little enthusiasm" for Trump's criticism of Desantis

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Well that didn't go well. Looks like bashing a very popular governor isn't something that MAGA's find very appealing. No wonder they left early:

""So, he came, and he really wanted [my endorsement]. I said, ‘You can’t win, can you? How do you – can [you] win?'" Trump said, recalling the alleged conversation with DeSantis. "‘Sir, if you endorse me, I’ll win. Please, please, sir, endorse me,'" Trump continued as he acted out a crying, begging voice."

Well that didn't go well. Looks like bashing a very popular governor isn't something that MAGA's find very appealing. No wonder they left early:

""So, he came, and he really wanted [my endorsement]. I said, ‘You can’t win, can you? How do you – can [you] win?'" Trump said, recalling the alleged conversation with DeSantis. "‘Sir, if you endorse me, I’ll win. Please, please, sir, endorse me,'" Trump continued as he acted out a crying, begging voice."

A996F25A-EE71-44C0-9224-3ED483D2A173.jpeg

No patriotic American believes anything you vile scum say. Crying my ass...

Well, they know they need a Plan B if Trump ends up with legal troubles.

He's the obvious pick -- pugilistic, punitive, authoritarian, ideological -- but still kind of an unknown.

Still, he's the closest thing to the orange buffoon, unless it's the psycho lady in Arizona.

^^^^LOL a laughable attempt at spin. We can smell the fear wafting from the deviants and sociopaths.

Desantis will probably change up all his positions if he won the Primary and start pandering for liberal votes when he can no longer rely on his home state to win office. SAme with Christie and the rest of the GOP establishment pack.

191361.png

Great now even criticism of meatball desantis is canceled???

Forum List

Back