Another reason more people are turning Trump...

And even more are turning to desantis.

Entirely untrue. A McLaughlin poll taken March 16-20 showed this:

Among Republican primary voters, 61% want to see him run again, while 30% don't.

Among Republican presidential voters, 74% would support Donald Trump, while only 22% would oppose him.

Trump is currently leading DeSantis among Republican voters, 46% to 23%, if the election were held today.

https://mclaughlinonline.com/pols/w...ional-March-Presentation-RELEASE-03-22-23.pdf

The TRUTH man.............the TRUTH!!!!

The interviewer is just another leftoid looney tune Dem that refuses to acknowledge published truth.

donald-trump-responsibility.gif

I'm waiting to see who the Reps nominate as their candidate for the presidential run. Chances are, it won't be Trump, and chances are equally good that when (not if) he loses the GOP nomination, he's gonna burn the party to the ground with his allegations of a fixed election.

You folks are a bunch of disingenuous fucks.. Trump was referring to the COVID testing shortages when he said "I don't take any responsibility at all."

And yet we now have a President who's overseen shortages and supply-line disruptions for baby food, diapers, chicken wings, new cars, used cars, rental cars, microchips, aluminum, plastics, truck drivers, palm oil, houses, lumber, toilet paper napkins, paper towels, furniture, chicken, eggs, bacon, coffee, olive oil, chlorine, corn, and labor.

And has Biden accepted any responsibility for any of those things? Have you lying motherfuckers even tried holding him responsible? Trump even gave you that vaccine it only took months to develop, instead of 10 years. And did any of you ungrateful pricks thank him for saving your miserable lives?

You folks are a bunch of disingenuous fucks.. Trump was referring to the COVID testing shortages when he said "I don't take any responsibility at all."

And yet we now have a President who's overseen shortages and supply-line disruptions for baby food, diapers, chicken wings, new cars, used cars, rental cars, microchips, aluminum, plastics, truck drivers, palm oil, houses, lumber, toilet paper napkins, paper towels, furniture, chicken, eggs, bacon, coffee, olive oil, chlorine, corn, and labor.

And has Biden accepted any responsibility for any of those things? Have you lying motherfuckers even tried holding him responsible?

"Disingenuous" would be their middle name if they could figure out how to spell it.

And has Biden accepted any responsibility for any of those things? Have you lying motherfuckers even tried holding him responsible?
All of those shortages came from when Trump shut down the US and paid everyone to stay at home.

Desantis is a better leader. Proven. I'll take that over a billionaire any day. Billionaires and I have zero shared ideals.

On the DeSAntis issue it really doesn't make sense for Trump to launch a negative campaign against the guy. He has the nomination sewed up so DeSantis is no threat, and he's not unpopular, no sense in pissing off his base needlessly. He needs to say focused on Democrats and their crooked criminal election atrocities. It's doubtful Biden will make it through his own Party's primaries, and they have few candidates with any name recognition in positive numbers; time to crush the vermin and hammer them back into their closets or out of the country.

Thats not what reality is stating.
Although I'd be good with him too.
But Desantis isn't geared for the bombardment of Demonicreeps pouncing on him if he gets elected.
Trump is ready.

To me the best case scenario is trump as president and desantis as vice president.

It won't ever happen but I wish it would. See trump be the bulldozer we need to clear out the garbage while desantis gets to see what presidential life is like, then when trump is gone desantis can run as president and be able to rebuild and maintain on the fresh site that trump cleared out.

Forum List

Back