What are your plans if the votes and courts back the democrat plot to overthrow President Trump?

The Courts in 1933 in Germany let Hitler rise to power even though they knew he lost the election. But I have faith that God will delay his wrath on the world, if enough people pray for God to expose the election fraud, and for justice to win the day.

2eomq1fzinz51.jpg

You're finally coming to your senses.

Obviously there is no possible way President Trump is leaving office. We cannot let him down when the time comes. I am certain Trump has most of the military on his side, but I worry that there will be some liberal communists who have infiltrated the ranks. President Trump needs to order the military to purge its ranks of anyone who is registered democrat, and encourage citizens to report any soldiers/sailors/Marines/airmen who are at risk of being disloyal to President Trump and America so they too can be purged. It would be best if we could lock them away to deprive any armed resistance of trained fighters (terrorists). In addition to having most of the military on his side, President Trump also has very well armed supporters, and we're willing to legally do whatever President Trump asks us to do.

So, my question is if you're all ready to do what needs to be done when President Trump does what he needs to do in order to stop this coup attempt? If you're in a liberal strong hold, do you plan on staying behind enemy lines, or do plan on joining up with the main forces in friendly territory? Please be as detailed as possible so that we can all plan and refine our strategies.

The courts and votes are not going to work for us on this, so we need to be ready.

Ah..the just and righteous members of the alt-right. When all else fails, resort to dictatorial violence. Purge all those who disagree with you. And still with the coup thing?
You do know that "legally do whatever the President asks us to do" pretty much invalidates you taking to the streets and raising a weapon against a fellow citizen...cause it ain't legal. :)
How much longer can you twits accuse the right of violence while your blm and antifa punks continue to assault nonviolent demonstrators?

Obviously there is no possible way President Trump is leaving office. We cannot let him down when the time comes. I am certain Trump has most of the military on his side, but I worry that there will be some liberal communists who have infiltrated the ranks. President Trump needs to order the military to purge its ranks of anyone who is registered democrat, and encourage citizens to report any soldiers/sailors/Marines/airmen who are at risk of being disloyal to President Trump and America so they too can be purged. It would be best if we could lock them away to deprive any armed resistance of trained fighters (terrorists). In addition to having most of the military on his side, President Trump also has very well armed supporters, and we're willing to legally do whatever President Trump asks us to do.

So, my question is if you're all ready to do what needs to be done when President Trump does what he needs to do in order to stop this coup attempt? If you're in a liberal strong hold, do you plan on staying behind enemy lines, or do plan on joining up with the main forces in friendly territory? Please be as detailed as possible so that we can all plan and refine our strategies.

The courts and votes are not going to work for us on this, so we need to be ready.

Ah..the just and righteous members of the alt-right. When all else fails, resort to dictatorial violence. Purge all those who disagree with you. And still with the coup thing?
You do know that "legally do whatever the President asks us to do" pretty much invalidates you taking to the streets and raising a weapon against a fellow citizen...cause it ain't legal. :)
How much longer can you twits accuse the right of violence while your blm and antifa punks continue to assault nonviolent demonstrators?

Amazing, isn't it? They're trapped in the fake news matrix.

Live your life the way you want to- fuck their rules- when you live life your way, you win-

They're propaganda parrots, pawns for professional political hacks. Sad little creatures.

As much as I hate establishment Republicans and as painful as it is to do so, I will have to keep voting for Republicans for Congress.

They're propaganda parrots, pawns for professional political hacks. Sad little creatures.

If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend the documentary 'The Social Dilemna' on Netflix. You are smart enough to appreciate it. Gdjjr too!

I voted for Trump this time around, but I am not for a civil war to keep him in office. It's looking more and more like Joe Biden will be sworn in as president in January. There will be another election coming in 2024 for those that want to vote Biden/Harris out.

Yeah, elections are the way to go, like this so-called one? :abgg2q.jpg:
Okay, you convinced me. I'm packing my guns and ammo and heading to DC tonight.

To any feds or secret service agents monitoring the boards, I am being sarcastic.

Been thinking about that myself.
Being well stocked on ammo is a no brainer in case things go completely sideways.
But other than that what can you do?
Conservatives dont act rashly unless absolutely forced to. Will dems go as far as to push things forcing us into action?
I guess that remains to be seen. One of my biggest fears is huge tax increases,I will do everything in my power to shelter my money. Gun confiscation is another thing that will be a step too far.
No way in hell will I give up my guns and dems have shown us in this election why thats a non starter.

I remember when Obama confiscated all of our guns. I don't want that to happen again. At most I will tolerate a 2% tax increase, but anything more than that then I will be making Ryder truck reservations.

Being well stocked on ammo is a no brainer in case things go completely sideways.
Conservatives dont act rashly unless absolutely forced to. Will dems go as far as to push things forcing us into action?
I guess that remains to be seen. One of my biggest fears is huge tax increases,I will do everything in my power to shelter my money. Gun confiscation is another thing that will be a step too far.
No way in hell will I give up my guns and dems have shown us in this election why thats a non starter.

I remember when Obama confiscated all of our guns. I don't want that to happen again. At most I will tolerate a 2% tax increase, but anything more than that then I will be making Ryder truck reservations.

So we dont have to worry about Beta?

Trump lost bro.

Well, I'll pray for at least 3%.

Forum List

Back