What are your plans if the votes and courts back the democrat plot to overthrow President Trump?

JuvenalsCat

Gold Member
May 28, 2020
Obviously there is no possible way President Trump is leaving office. We cannot let him down when the time comes. I am certain Trump has most of the military on his side, but I worry that there will be some liberal communists who have infiltrated the ranks. President Trump needs to order the military to purge its ranks of anyone who is registered democrat, and encourage citizens to report any soldiers/sailors/Marines/airmen who are at risk of being disloyal to President Trump and America so they too can be purged. It would be best if we could lock them away to deprive any armed resistance of trained fighters (terrorists). In addition to having most of the military on his side, President Trump also has very well armed supporters, and we're willing to legally do whatever President Trump asks us to do.

So, my question is if you're all ready to do what needs to be done when President Trump does what he needs to do in order to stop this coup attempt? If you're in a liberal strong hold, do you plan on staying behind enemy lines, or do plan on joining up with the main forces in friendly territory? Please be as detailed as possible so that we can all plan and refine our strategies.

The courts and votes are not going to work for us on this, so we need to be ready.

I voted for Trump this time around, but I am not for a civil war to keep him in office. It's looking more and more like Joe Biden will be sworn in as president in January. There will be another election coming in 2024 for those that want to vote Biden/Harris out.

Been thinking about that myself.
Being well stocked on ammo is a no brainer in case things go completely sideways.
But other than that what can you do?
Conservatives dont act rashly unless absolutely forced to. Will dems go as far as to push things forcing us into action?
I guess that remains to be seen. One of my biggest fears is huge tax increases,I will do everything in my power to shelter my money. Gun confiscation is another thing that will be a step too far.
No way in hell will I give up my guns and dems have shown us in this election why thats a non starter.

Obviously there is no possible way President Trump is leaving office. We cannot let him down when the time comes. I am certain Trump has most of the military on his side, but I worry that there will be some liberal communists who have infiltrated the ranks. President Trump needs to order the military to purge its ranks of anyone who is registered democrat, and encourage citizens to report any soldiers/sailors/Marines/airmen who are at risk of being disloyal to President Trump and America so they too can be purged. It would be best if we could lock them away to deprive any armed resistance of trained fighters (terrorists). In addition to having most of the military on his side, President Trump also has very well armed supporters, and we're willing to legally do whatever President Trump asks us to do.

So, my question is if you're all ready to do what needs to be done when President Trump does what he needs to do in order to stop this coup attempt? If you're in a liberal strong hold, do you plan on staying behind enemy lines, or do plan on joining up with the main forces in friendly territory? Please be as detailed as possible so that we can all plan and refine our strategies.

The courts and votes are not going to work for us on this, so we need to be ready.
1605559936842.png
1605559964235.png
:shutupsmiley: You are totally unhinged!!

Most Trump cultists are just going to stroke themselves thinking about the violence that they want someone else to commit. Just like they're doing right now. That won't change once Biden takes the oath.
But isn't that the same with Progs? You all got the mouths and a percentage are stupidly crazy in different situations. What I do know is that changing the tents of the constitution is about as self destructive as we can get. Staying within the document guarantees us a longer time with whatever liberty we have left. All of those media/entertainers/politicians and the rest have sold us all out. They got their 30 pieces of silver. now when fully empowered they are going to have to do a Jesus with the bread and fishies. And they can not do that. Somebody gonna suffer.

You need to tone that shit down. You are inciting violence. There are limits to free speech. This is the sort of unhinged psychotic and bizarre bovine excrement that gets people killed

CC: FBI
Homeland Security
Secret Service
National Mental Health Association

After 12 Noon on Jan 20,2021 the military will not listen to a thing he has to say.

Most Trump cultists are just going to stroke themselves thinking about the violence that they want someone else to commit. Just like they're doing right now. That won't change once Biden takes the oath.

While they sit typing with one hand about violence (dirty talk to them) their other hand is busy masturbating.

See, when tyrants/leftists don't fear the people, this is the kind of attitude that prevails.

We can't afford to NOT be violent. 73 million are backed into a corner. We can't just sit back and let you take our guns and our property, or otherwise just surrender to China/the commie world.

The tree of liberty has not been watered in far too long.

You need to tone that shit down. You are inciting violence. There are limits to free speech. This is the sort of unhinged psychotic and bizarre bovine excrement that gets people killed

Homeland Security
Secret Service

I am sure some govt agency is following USMB with some of the threats. One person has already been visited last year so they say.

Homeland Security
Secret Service
Every excuse in the book eh

See, when tyrants/leftists don't fear the people, this is the kind of attitude that prevails.

We can't afford to NOT be violent. 73 million are backed into a corner. We can't just sit back and let you take our guns and our property, or otherwise just surrender to China/the commie world.

The tree of liberty has not been watered in far too long.
Its coming.....sooner or later

rmdmdmmd.png

Homeland Security
Secret Service

Like the violence we've seen from the left for the last couple years?

Trump no doubt does not have the military on his side.

There are many legal avenues

I would bet my life the military will not help him at all.

They control the senate, senate can take control of any presidential election if they so choose, they control the final step of the electors. And state legistlatures could also step in.

He's a zionist and put jared in charge. YOu think the generals and other pentagon officials respect his cowardly fake nationalist ass? Unless they're a jew or an evangelical fuck no

They're not going to do a fucking thing for him. Why would they even if they 100% supported him? Republicans have legal and non violent avenues military leadership would just look at people like they're fucking insane. Because they would be. Too scared to take the political hit so you want our military to start a fucking coupe?

Forum List

Back