What are you most passionate about politically?

Killing children is not a right.

Denying children are actually children?

That's a sign of idiocy.
Fine. Tell you what, I promise you that I won't get an abortion. OK?

That's great.

Still a proponent for keeping it legal though.

Aren't you.
Damn straight. Legal and safe.

But you are not a proponent.
No. I'm a proponent of adoption. I've adopted two boys. I wouldn't advise anyone to get an abortion. I just think it should remain legal with the current restrictions.

If you fight efforts to ban it (no matter what it is) then you are a fucking proponent FOR whatever it is. Be it drugs, guns, baby killing or gay marriage.

Fine. Tell you what, I promise you that I won't get an abortion. OK?

That's great.

Aren't you.

No. I'm a proponent of adoption. I've adopted two boys. I wouldn't advise anyone to get an abortion. I just think it should remain legal with the current restrictions.

If you fight efforts to ban it (no matter what it is) then you are a fucking proponent FOR whatever it is. Be it drugs, guns, baby killing or gay marriage.
Who the fuck are you? George W. Bush? Sorry, I don't think in such ridiculous binary terms. What's your motto? Everything not compulsory is forbidden?

What are some positions you have that fall outside the norm for your chosen (or chosen for you) affiliation?
From early childhood, before we are capable of figuring things out independently, we are forcefed belief in things that drag down society instead of forming its foundations and elevating it. These destructive elements are the Constitution, the unearned privilege of inheritance, college students not being paid a salary just like any other job, that employers create jobs and so can set wages and demand that college education be a sacrifice to those economically deified Creators, and that people get resected jobs through talent rather than mindless brownnosing.

That's great.

Aren't you.

Who the fuck are you? George W. Bush? Sorry, I don't think in such ridiculous binary terms. What's your motto? Everything not compulsory is forbidden?

I'm just a guy trying to defend the rights of children against the ignorance and denials of abortion proponent leftardz like you.

That's all.

I'm just a guy trying to defend the rights of children against the ignorance and denials of abortion proponent leftardz like you.

That's all.
You're just a single issue zealot and broken record who is trying to pigeon hole anyone who isn't a like minded zealot. I'm not an abortion proponent, dummy. I'm a choice proponent.

The word "passionate" rather than "intellectually concerned" is an indication that the post might be intended for the hysterical passionate angry borderline psychotic left. The problem for the passionate left is that they view politics through the prism of emotional hysteria and hatred.

What are some positions you have that fall outside the norm for your chosen (or chosen for you) affiliation?

I'm only for prison time for the minority of situations. Rapist, pedophiles and the like should lose their peters, then we set them free. Do it again and they're hung. Robbers lose their primary hand and we set them free. Thieves do community service, and twice broken we remove a hand. Nothing like effective deterrents & saving the public a ton of cash.

I'm only for prison time for the minority of situations. Rapist, pedophiles and the like should lose their peters, then we set them free. Do it again and they're hung. Robbers lose their primary hand and we set them free. Thieves do community service, and twice broken we remove a hand. Nothing like effective deterrents & saving the public a ton of cash.
Sounds like Sharia law.

Sounds like Sharia law.

Neat. What's the crime rate at relevant locations?

I'm not an abortion proponent, dummy. I'm a choice proponent.

Abortion:
The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks.

Proponent:

A person who advocates a theory, proposal, or course of action.

Advocate:
A person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy.

Clearly, the shoe fits.
Where did I advocate abortion? Just because I'm not actively trying to ban something doesn't make me a proponent. I don't like asparagus, but I'm not out to ban it. That doesn't make me an asparagus advocate.

I'm not an abortion proponent, dummy. I'm a choice proponent.

Abortion:
The deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks.

Proponent:

A person who advocates a theory, proposal, or course of action.

Advocate:
A person who publicly supports or recommends a particular cause or policy.

Clearly, the shoe fits.
Where did I advocate abortion? Just because I'm not actively trying to ban something doesn't make me a proponent. I don't like asparagus, but I'm not out to ban it. That doesn't make me an asparagus advocate.

Did you skip a lot of your English and grammar classes, while you were in school?

If I was pushing for a ban on asparagus, that would make me an "opponent" for keeping asparagus legal.

If you opposed the ban, that would make you an asparagus advocate.

Funny, how hard you tardz try to deny it.

I am against most efforts at gun control but I'll be damned if I'm with those paranoid people over at the NRA.
whaaat????
the NRA are the most moderate gun rights people out there
Whatever, my guns are no more a political statement than my nail guns. They are simply my least used tools. It may seem weird to you not to fetishize my firearms but that's just how I feel. And I really do not want this potentially interesting topic to get taken over by the same old 2nd amendment stuff.
The NRA are borderline gun grabbers...

Yeah, it's quite sickening the way that the rich pretend that they are taxed so heavily, when in reality their real income through investments is barely touched by Uncle Sam.
Our debt problem is not being caused by "the rich" being taxed too little.

That's a simplistic diversion used by the Left to mislead the rubes.

Our debt problem is being caused by the playing field being legislatively tilted in favor of the highest bidders.

Blaming the guy who lives in a bigger house than you is completely wrong. He is being robbed just as much as you are.
The fucking federal government collects more revenue than they ever have, the motherfuckers cannot live within their means

I am against most efforts at gun control but I'll be damned if I'm with those paranoid people over at the NRA.
whaaat????
Whatever, my guns are no more a political statement than my nail guns. They are simply my least used tools. It may seem weird to you not to fetishize my firearms but that's just how I feel. And I really do not want this potentially interesting topic to get taken over by the same old 2nd amendment stuff.
Simply.

Some people are a little touchy about their Constitutional rights.

I rarely make mention of possession of firearms.

Most of those I know and associate with, who own firearms, rarely speak of them.

Obviously, those who wish to restrict the rights to defending our families are the most vocal, politicizing and casting insults and aspersions.

No.We don't have to have the conversation taken over by the same old "2nd amendment stuff."

When are you going to stop taking over the conversation about the "2nd amendment stuff."

The paranoia is not ours.

It is yours.

The only thing I don't understand is why you would not want gun restrictions. Not bans, but restrictions, to make it more difficult for dangerous people to get their hands on them. If you want a gun, and you're fit mentally and physically to use one, you should be willing and able to jump through all the hoops and demonstrate, to the fullest extent possible, that you are not going to hurt or kill an innocent person with a weapon that is essentially the grim reaper of Death.

Maybe someone who knows more about guns and gun ownership can enlighten me as to the difficulty entailed in procuring one. I never had much of an interest in owning one myself.
Restrictions only work on law abiding people, only fools think more frivolous gun laws will stop Criminal activity.
The Second Amendment is an absolute right till someone loses that right by their own behavior… People that know nothing about firearms should not be speaking of firearms because they are talking out of their fucking asses

I'm an engineer. I try to form opinions based upon facts rather than emotionalism and hysteria. I am not so wedded to opinions
Is it fair to say that - you are in full support of children's rights. . . . but only after they live too long and develop too far for you to deny them their rights anymore?
IMHO, They aren't "children" until they are born. YMMV.

Thanks for adding that - that is only your own "humble OPINION."

What do you think about idiots who hold opinions that are 180 degrees out of phase with the actual facts, truth, etc.?
I'm an engineer. I always try to base my opinions upon facts, evidence, and reason rather than emotionalism and popular hysteria. I am not so wedded to my own opinions that I can't be swayed to change my mind upon receiving information contrary to my beliefs.

LOL.

An Engineer!

An engineer who concludes that a "child" is not a child unless and until it lives too long and looks too much like a child to be denied anymore.

That's quite a display of logic there, Sparky.

Tell me, Mr. brainiac engineer. . .

When/ how did your own biological father first become YOUR biological father..... if you were not his child until you emerged from the womb?
I was his zygote, his blastula, his embryo, his fetus, and once I was born, his child. Your mind seems to caught in this childish delusion that a fertilized egg is equal to a fully developed living human. Do you also think an acorn is the same thing as an oak tree?
There would be no oak trees without acorns...

whaaat????
whaaat????
whaaat????
Simply.

Some people are a little touchy about their Constitutional rights.

I rarely make mention of possession of firearms.

Most of those I know and associate with, who own firearms, rarely speak of them.

Obviously, those who wish to restrict the rights to defending our families are the most vocal, politicizing and casting insults and aspersions.

No.We don't have to have the conversation taken over by the same old "2nd amendment stuff."

When are you going to stop taking over the conversation about the "2nd amendment stuff."

The paranoia is not ours.

It is yours.

The only thing I don't understand is why you would not want gun restrictions. Not bans, but restrictions, to make it more difficult for dangerous people to get their hands on them. If you want a gun, and you're fit mentally and physically to use one, you should be willing and able to jump through all the hoops and demonstrate, to the fullest extent possible, that you are not going to hurt or kill an innocent person with a weapon that is essentially the grim reaper of Death.

Maybe someone who knows more about guns and gun ownership can enlighten me as to the difficulty entailed in procuring one. I never had much of an interest in owning one myself.
Restrictions only work on law abiding people, only fools think more frivolous gun laws will stop Criminal activity.
The Second Amendment is an absolute right till someone loses that right by their own behavior… People that know nothing about firearms should not be speaking of firearms because they are talking out of their fucking asses
and until relatively recently in history(1968), if you had been in trouble with the law, once you finished your sentence, you had a clean slate. Interesting little tidbit; I inherited an ancient single shot .410 from a great-uncle that passed. Come to find out, he had gotten it upon release from the Texas penal system in Huntsville, where he had did a bit for something along the lines of fraud back in the 40s after he got home from the army. back then, released inmates were given that so they could hunt for their food upon release.

Criminals are mutant enemies of the human race. We owe them no mercy. We should not build prisons for them, we should build morgues.

Forum List

Back