What are some of your conspiracy theories of the So Wee Dong Flu?

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
My friend figures it could be man-made to take out the elderly because our youth can't support them. Me, I figure it's just filth and over-population. Perhaps a signal of human saturation with more to come.

well,
upload_2020-3-20_11-59-42.jpeg

there IS that

I don't buy into conspiracy theories. I am kind of surprised at the lack of a surge of conspiracy theories around the coronavirus. The retards are getting slower on the uptake.

This topic is not smart. Don't go BEGGING for conspiracy theories, for crying out loud!

"It's a new D33P STAIT hoax to take down Trump!"

I don't buy into conspiracy theories. I am kind of surprised at the lack of a surge of conspiracy theories around the coronavirus. The retards are getting slower on the uptake.

This topic is not smart. Don't go BEGGING for conspiracy theories, for crying out loud!

You're the authority on smart huh g5000?

I don't know, but I braved the outside world for about half hour and went for a walk. I saw people driving around with face masks on and one guy coughing his guts out, I crossed the street before we met.

This is going to get worse before it gets better. With proper individual decision making, it will go fast, especially if the U.S ad other innovative nations work hard on a cure. Money can be a strong incentive to find one.

I don't know, but I braved the outside world for about half hour and went for a walk. I saw people driving around with face masks on and one guy coughing his guts out, I crossed the street before we met.

This is going to get worse before it gets better. With proper individual decision making, it will go fast, especially if the U.S ad other innovative nations work hard on a cure. Money can be a strong incentive to find one.

USA still doing well compared to MOST countries, especially populated countries. We have the tourism and immigration to boot, so pretty FKN good so far. That said, numbers are climbing almost everywhere. For the most part, Europe is getting the brunt of it.

I have a message on my phone from my Dr's office moving my Monday appt for my yearly physical to June - 90 days from now.

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault

I have a message on my phone from my Dr's office moving my Monday appt for my yearly physical to June - 90 days from now.
My friend had a dental appt for today. The dentist's office called and said they were moving her to the end of April because of the virus.

Some retard on Fox News was pushing a conspiracy theory that this was all started by people eating raw bat soup.

Some retard on Fox News was pushing a conspiracy theory that this was all started by people eating raw bat soup.

It was not bat soup but because the Chinese Government was starving the people they ( civilians ) ate Batman and turn cannibalistic!!!

Screen-Shot-2020-01-27-at-2.01.34-PM.png

( Wong, very wong of me... )

My friend had a dental appt for today. The dentist's office called and said they were moving her to the end of April because of the virus.

I wasnt going anyway - self quarantined .

:04:

Oh, wait. I have it. I have it.

There's a story (perhaps apocryphal but we'll swear its true since that what conspiracy theorists do) that the early colonists deliberately gave blankets infected with smallpox to the Indians in order to wipe them out.

I know how the "Chinese virus" got here.

made-in-china.jpg

Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault

Then why did you put me on ignore? COWARD. Please someone else re-post this so the coward may see it. Thank you.

Forum List

Back