What are Hermann Cains negatives?

he talks like a dumbass, he has stuck his foot in his mouth repeatedly, he's a bigot, and he has years of tape as a talk show host waiting to bite him in the ass.

other than that, he's fine.

Right now, the conservatives don’t really have a candidate in the race and so right now, Herman Cain is reaping the benefits of that. I'll need to see him challenged more on issues to see where he may be lacking. looking forward to others take on Cain.

he talks like a dumbass, he has stuck his foot in his mouth repeatedly, he's a bigot, and he has years of tape as a talk show host waiting to bite him in the ass.

Pretty much this.

If Cain as on stage to debate Obama all Obama has to do is talk in depth about any array of issues and Cain will just stand there smiling as he will have absolutely no fucking clue about what he is talking about... Take foreign policy for example.

Many of Cain’s positions have quite literally been “discovered” by Cain after not having an answer during 1 debate so he goes home and finds one… Then talks about his new found opinion next debate. Do you really want someone as President doing that again? Bush did it, Obama does it and it just does not work for shit.
“I’ll ask my general” Lol, fuck that childish shit… They should be asking you.

Pretty much this.

If Cain as on stage to debate Obama all Obama has to do is talk in depth about any array of issues and Cain will just stand there smiling as he will have absolutely no fucking clue about what he is talking about... Take foreign policy for example.

Many of Cain’s positions have quite literally been “discovered” by Cain after not having an answer during 1 debate so he goes home and finds one… Then talks about his new found opinion next debate. Do you really want someone as President doing that again? Bush did it, Obama does it and it just does not work for shit.
What was Obama's experience as to matters of foreign policy?

As I have said, I hope Perry drops out, Mitt gets upset and leaves and it comes down to Cain, Nest and Ron Paul... Then you will see Cain just stand there while people that actually understand how the world works talk.

9.99$ buys you my new pizza inspired tax plan for America!!!

That's all Cain knows, oh and to build a giant fucking fence across the boarder, wonder how he wants to pay for that....

Pretty much this.

What was Obama's experience as to matters of foreign policy?

About the same as Cains, "try and should smart" and "say what people want to hear."

As I have said, I hope Perry drops out, Mitt gets upset and leaves and it comes down to Cain, Nest and Ron Paul... Then you will see Cain just stand there while people that actually understand how the world works talk.

That's all Cain knows, oh and to build a giant fucking fence across the boarder, wonder how he wants to pay for that....

Brother, I don't think you have listened to the debates! Cain has been emerging because the man knows how to debate, get his point across and inspire people with his business know-hows!

You should support him instead of hating on him!

Perry ain't dropping out anytime soon. Ditto for Romney!

Right now, the conservatives don’t really have a candidate in the race and so right now, Herman Cain is reaping the benefits of that. I'll need to see him challenged more on issues to see where he may be lacking. looking forward to others take on Cain.

Read more of this great common-sense and intelligent, likable man, on many issues facing our country.

Cain on Immigration

Last edited:
just wondering

The only one I can see, is his lack of executive experience at the national level.
Obama had zero exec experience of any kind, public or private.

What will Cain’s "experience" do for him as President? His job was to listen to *other people’s ideas* on new ideas for advertizing, the Cain either votes "Hell yeah" or "I dono if I like that."

I’m not saying Cain is a bad guy, or that he was not good at his job but wtf does running a business have to do with our country? Even his 999 plan is total shit… 27% taxes that he or any President can adjust higher… it’s a retarded gimmick.

Herman Cain is the first candidate in history that has gotten me truly excited about a candidate!

His remarks about muslims in general are kind of problematic. It makes him sound like a religious bigot. He is also kind of sparse on specifics.

He will have to be closely supervised on middle east matters. Obama showed the danger of stating the regular positon in a way that made both sides mad, made both sides think they were getting shafted. Cain may just break the log jam there by threatening to shake things up.

I am all for him, but he does seem relatively naive in some areas. But his history suggests he will take drastic action to get things accomplished. Which in the current world may be a good idea, and maybe not.

Well, apparently to that mental giant Lawrence O'Donnell, Cain isn't an authentic black who's down for the struggle.

So far, Cain has the executive experience on the national level, but questionable about international level.

He's a business man and as one, he knows how the economy works and when regulations interrupt the flow of hiring and confidence in the business end of the market. He's a personable person and appears to be genuine.

But that isn't meant to say he has been vetted thoroughly. Look at what happened with Perry. The debate brought out his negatives quite clearly. I believe we need more debates to fully vet our candidates with how they understand the issues and ideas to resolve our problems.

So far, I like Cain and the nation is beginning to like him as well. As the name calling of Cain, he is hardly a dumbass. You forget who is in the WH. We want a candidate who will listen to the PEOPLE and not have a quiet agenda of his own that he puts before the country's.

I like his 999 program. Unlike Obama, he doesn't use the worn out solutions that failed to produce results in the past.

Newt Gingrich is another man with vision and has the success with Clinton on his resume. Looks like a good team...Cain and Gingrich..

Last edited:

Brother, I don't think you have listened to the debates! Cain has been emerging because the man knows how to debate, get his point across and inspire people with his business know-hows!

You should support him instead of hating on him!

Perry ain't dropping out anytime soon. Ditto for Romney!

I'm not saying Cain can't be a bette4r President than Obama but he is nothing more than the loudest of the bunch. He has been given many passes and if you think Obama's team is not watching where Cain is weak you're fooling yourself. Cain can yell with the best of them but he is *kiddy pool shallow* on way to many important subjects and that is not opinion.

Cain talks about VERY few things, in fact he tries to relate almost everything to his 999 plan... At some point you will see what I mean, very soon you will start getting annoyed of him saying “This country is on life support, what we need is my 9… 9… 9… plan.”

Last edited:

Forum List

Back