What age category had 770 Covid deaths while deaths from all causes --- 69,463 from 2020-2022?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
From the CDC , COVID deaths for kids age 0-17 770.
How many kids in USA age 0-17?... 72,822,113
For that children have been psychologically damaged according to this:
Rochester-area therapist says remote learning is harmful to students' mental health

Remote learning’ is a disaster, and terrible for children​

That said, remote learning has taken a huge toll on many kids and their families. Many parents left jobs to help supervise their children's learning. Other families had to leave their kids at home unsupervised while they went to work. Even many students who had parents who could be home with them struggled with the demands and expectations of online school.

All this damage to kids because 770 deaths!
CDC_Kids_deaths.png

How many kids 0-17 died of Measles last year?
We still got them vaccinated

Why would any parent want their child to have COVID?
If your child was one of those 770 that died and you refused to vaccinate them……how would you feel?

How Education International is Pushing Teachers’ Unions into the 4th Industrial Revolution​

Why have teachers’ unions been pushing ed-tech that is driving schools into the 4IR? Look no further than Education International, a global federation tied to UNESCO & the WEF that dominates most teachers’ unions in the US and beyond.
Mobility-Mixed-Reality-And-The-Crossing-Of-Linguacultural-Boundaries-Mark-Pegrum-1160x680.jpg

"For nearly a hundred years, the American Federation of Teachers (AFT) and the National Education Association (NEA) – the two largest teachers’ unions in the United States – have cozied up to corporate foundations, such as the Rockefeller philanthropies and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, along with multinational technology companies, including IBM and Microsoft. After almost a century of cutting side deals with Robber Barons and Tech Barons alike, the AFT and the NEA are now parroting the Gates Foundation’s “Reimagine Education” campaign, which is being buoyed by the World Economic Forum (WEF) and the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). Altogether, the AFT, the NEA, the WEF, and UNESCO are all “reimagining” a new post-human education system as they simultaneously push for ed-tech overhauls. As documented in my investigative series, “Teachnocracy,” these overhauls seek to privatize public schools through partnerships with Big Tech corporations that facilitate online “distance learning” to accommodate indefinite classroom health restrictions in a post-COVID world.. . . "

<snip>

". . . When EI was inaugurated, the President of the WCOTP was Mary Futrell, who was simultaneously the President of the NEA, which is organized as a union of professional associations like the WCOTP. At the same time when EI was founded, the President of the IFFTU was Albert Shanker, who was simultaneously the President of the AFT, which is instituted as a union of trade organizations like the IFFTU. Upon dissolving the WCOTP and the IFFTU, both Futrell and Shanker became the founding Co-Presidents of EI. By converting the WCOTP and the IFFTU into the singular EI under the leadership of the NEA and AFT presidents, Futrell and Shanker amalgamated America’s two largest teachers’ unions with the world’s two largest international teachers’ unions, thereby homogenizing professional teachers’ associations and school trade organizations under a global bureaucracy bent on technocratically planning the world economy for what is now known as the Fourth Industrial Revolution.

Futrell and Shanker were perfect for the task of stirring up America’s teachers and school workers into an international brigade of workforce developers commissioned to train students for the hi-tech jobs of the future Fourth Industrial Revolution:

• Shanker was a Trilateral Commission member who collaborated with unnamed “bankers” and “the head of IBM” to set up the global-technocratic school reforms posited by Zbigniew Brzezinski in his 1970 Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era. In this futurist tome, Brzezinski, who co-founded the Trilateral Commission with David Rockefeller, postulated that the “technetronic era” of schooling would “scientifically” manage student learning through a computerized system of “home-based education through television consoles and other electronic devices” deployed by “business companies” for the purposes of “work-study” job training in the coming Fourth Industrial Revolution. Brzezinski’s vision of workforce homeschooling managed by ed-tech companies was carried out by Shanker, who spearheaded the public-private charter schooling industry, which evolved into virtual charter school corporations that train students for workforce competence through adaptive-learning courseware programmed with cognitive-behavioral conditioning algorithms.. . . "

Gotta keep the sickness paradigm on the kiddos going to fulfill the technocrats forth industrial revolution social engineering dreams.

They aren't quite there yet on reorganizing society.

. . . and they don't give a shit how happy or well adjusted the kids are.

If your child was one of those 770 that died and you refused to vaccinate them……how would you feel?
This isn't about desiring ANY loss of life in children and I'm pretty sure you understand that. This is about doing measurable harm to tens of millions of children due to an infinitesimal risk. It's wrong and it could even be classified as evil. Some of these teens are ENDING THEIR LIVES due to this stupidity. SMH. I hope that those who are complicit in this, suffer greatly in their time.

This isn't about desiring ANY loss of life in children and I'm pretty sure you understand that. This is about doing measurable harm to tens of millions of children due to an infinitesimal risk. It's wrong and it could even be classified as evil. Some of these teens are ENDING THEIR LIVES due to this stupidity. SMH. I hope that those who are complicit in this, suffer greatly in their time.
No, I don’t understand how a parent can refuse a vaccine for a virus that can kill their child

We vaccinate our children for Measles and Chicken Pox when there is an infinitetesimal risk of it killing them

But we don’t want our children to catch those diseases if we can prevent it.

If your child was one of the 770 that died because you refused to vaccinate them…….How would you live with yourself?

If I heard 770 kids died of Measles last year, I would insist on my child getting vaccinated

If your child was unnecessarily vaccinated and developed long-term complications from it....How would you feel? Virtuous?

If your child was unnecessarily vaccinated and developed long-term complications from it....How would you feel? Virtuous?

Only that is misinformation being spread by the antivax crowd

Fear mongering

Rochester-area therapist says remote learning is harmful to students' mental health

That said, remote learning has taken a huge toll on many kids and their families. Many parents left jobs to help supervise their children's learning. Other families had to leave their kids at home unsupervised while they went to work. Even many students who had parents who could be home with them struggled with the demands and expectations of online school.

View attachment 598972
Now figure out how many of those 770 had serious health problems before. 660 of them?

Fear mongering
You have no fucking clue what the long term effects of shooting 5 year olds with this shot could end up being. Nobody does but here you are making fun of people for being hesitant? Fuck you.

Most of the child deaths were kids with leukemia. That being said, I am not against vaccinations I am against Federal vaccination mandates. In the past it was States that were given the right to make vaccinations mandatory as decided by the Supreme Court.

Fear mongering
People have the right to express their anti-vax views, the Federal government does not have the right to mandate vaccinations for private entities.

Last edited:

View attachment 598972

Fauxi needs to answer for this

Well, how much do you know about COVID and a big word I'm sure "comorbidity"?
The majority of deaths come with people my age...i.e. over 65 and that's because we unlike kids have bodies
that have comorbidity issues...like diabetes, obesity, among the major causes of the COVID deaths even among
the 770 kids that died. I am 100% confident that some of the kids' deaths were because of obesity, etc... comorbidity. And being a person of common sense which obviously YOU aren't the vast majority of the over 73 million kids from 0-17 years are NOT obese, or have diabetes or some other issue that older people have!
That's the reason that there were so few deaths! But you don't seem to understand that!

Forum List

Back